Reviews for Not Going Anywhere
Autopsy Gremlin chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
Oh poor albus :(
But wonderful story all the same! :)
McDumbles chapter 1 . 9/21/2011
Awww so sweet! It is very nice to see Minerva comforting Albus.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/5/2011
Aw, poor Albus. Your Minnie is there for you, its ok to cry. love it:)

CPMG
SylvaDragon chapter 1 . 8/25/2011
*Sighs, says Aww and wipes tears from eyes.* Just perfect in every way, absolutely wonderful, I adore the way you write Albus and Minerva. *sighs mushily and drifts off into pleasant dreams.*
a she chapter 1 . 8/24/2011
So good, I can actually see this happen! Really, in the books, who could believe, that he would remain untouched by these?
ffnetdeletemeplease chapter 1 . 8/24/2011
Wow... Another brilliant story from your quill... or keyboard. :-) Wonderfully sweet and just RIGHT. Thank you!
Saeshmea chapter 1 . 8/23/2011
It was very sweet seeing Minerva giving comfort to Albus for a change. I know most of us always place her in charge of the situation at the very end but very few times in such a tender manner you've made in this fic. Really sweet I hope you delight us with more of your shots soon.
Hogwarts Duo chapter 1 . 8/23/2011
I love your Muse! Make sure you feed her well ... lots and lots of chocolate should do it. lol

It was easy to feel the raw emotion in that little scene between Albus and Minerva, breaking my heart right along with Minerva's and then healing it with her words and gestures. Sigh ... angst and fluff all tossed in together. Loved it!