Reviews for no such thing as time
Beccalost chapter 1 . 3/21/2012
YESS! I will still read this. I love it 3
yankeehater chapter 15 . 3/20/2012
Of course, this is your choice. I will wait always for this story to update. Have enjoyed every single word you've written.
Violet Scarlet Lily chapter 15 . 3/19/2012
Whatever you do, just don't stop writing it. I need resolution!
changeishard chapter 15 . 3/19/2012
Well, I'm still reading it. But I don't really care how long it takes for you to finish it... As long as it has a nice ending, and I'm sure it will :D Take as much time as you need!
StrawberryxSunlight chapter 14 . 3/3/2012
I love the way this ended. It was so sweet, I can only imagine how Claire would've felt after Charlie said that. ;) In reply to your note in the beggining, I guess that's part of the reason why everyone loves Charlie&Claire, it's so real. You're so right in saying that most relationships are either too fluffy or simplistic. Personally, I was drawn to Charlie (and Jack) so much because they were broken and relatable. I can relate to Charlie wanting to be close to Liam and craving his respect, I'm like that with my own siblings. And Jack, you really see the pain his been through, it's heartbreaking. Anyway back to the chapter. I really enjoyed this one, it had a different...vibe than the others, it was quite refreshing. I'm really sorry if this sounds stupid, I'm always at a loss for words after reading this. Oh and I'm excited to see you write different characters especially David and Boone. Can't wait for moreee.
yankeehater chapter 14 . 2/13/2012
Absolutely brilliant! The effect Claire and Aaron have played in Charlie's life is so clear in this chapter. The perfect portrait of Charlie Pace. I hope you don't stray too long from this story.
mediocrebadguy chapter 14 . 2/12/2012
i haven't reviewed in a while, but i just got myself caught up with the story. still loving it! i like how it follows a plot but the structure and characters change constantly, kinda like lost. you're really good at writing in charlie's voice, i actually read it in his accent. lol :)
StrawberryxSunlight chapter 13 . 2/9/2012
Wow. I love that you used Sinjin as sort of a theme in this chapter. It's always cool when you can add a little more character to the characters, especially the one's that we don't know very well. Oh and in reply to your intro note thing, that I always love to read, I've noticed that Charlie and Claire's relationship is a very bittersweet one. Especially after Charlie died, whenever Claire made a mention to him it was so sweet but yet, heartbreaking. I totally understand that school can get stressful, I've been feeling that lately thus the lack of uploads. Either way, I'm still loving this FF and I can't wait for more
yankeehater chapter 13 . 1/27/2012
I'm glad Claire as confidence in Charlie, cuz I certainly would worry about him getting the band back together. Great story! I can't wait to see how this all works out.
Ada23Mon chapter 13 . 1/23/2012
oh, the last scene was so sweet, I loved it. Cant wait to see what happens next :D
Violet Scarlet Lily chapter 13 . 1/21/2012
Hurray! I feel so...mentioned! And special! Anyways, moving on to what's important - your story...

I'm still nervous about the band getting back together. But I gotta say, the opening of this chapter was just brilliant, splendid writing. I seriously reread it like 3 times. And oh my gosh the part when they talked about being afraid... Perfectly in character & perfectly beautiful. Im dying for more - update soon! And tell me when you and your friends story goes up!
yankeehater chapter 12 . 1/12/2012
I'm always happy to see an update on this story. Just love seeing Charlie & Claire back together. Great Work!
StrawberryxSunlight chapter 12 . 1/1/2012
:O Thank you so much for the Jateness! I have mixed feelings about this chapter cuz it's so bittersweet..don't you think so? Even though Jate and Charlaire are together, they're having issues.. Hopefully everything will be resolved soon ;) Oh and I have an idea! What if you brought Boone in for a couple chapters? You could do how his relationship with Shannon is at this point. idk, I thought it was a good idea xD Thanks for the little footnote in the beg. I missed that. Ooo and can you send me a PM so I can tell you when I post? Just cuz you can only review a chapter once and I don't know how to send PM's on here.
Ada23Mon chapter 12 . 12/31/2011
hehe, can't wait for the interview - this ought to be interesting :D:D update soon :)
Violet Scarlet Lily chapter 12 . 12/30/2011
Awwwwww poor Claire. I feel so bad for her. I can only imagine what it's like for her. I don't know...I'm worried about what might happen if the band picks up again. I don't want them to fall down like they did. And to me this didn't feel like filler. It felt like an introduction to lots more major plot points. Can't wait to see the conversation between Claire & Charlie. And the david storyline is interesting - I almost put him in mine but decided against it. I really like how you're handling him though. That must be so awkward for Kate! *shudders* anyways, please update soon! See you in 2012! (if the world doesn't end)
63 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »