Reviews for Legend of the Guardians: The Redux
The battle against the three pure ones in the desert was never updated. Please finish this story.
Arynowl chapter 13 . 7/4
I liked it when kludd became worried about Nyra)
Guest chapter 48 . 9/21/2014
В мультфильме было так мало о Чиствх, я надеялась, у вас будет больше. Момент, где Железный Клюв отдает Клудду власть и Ниру как наследнику поразил меня, честно)
Transformers 0 chapter 48 . 2/16/2014
Please finish this. I LIKE IT.
TacticianLyra chapter 23 . 11/30/2013
This chapter is the same as 21. -Myra
ograndebatata chapter 48 . 3/10/2013
It seems the Guardians are more outnumbered than they should be, but so far they seem to be doing fairly well when one considers the numerical disadvantage. Even considering they are being helped by the eagles, they could be doing worse.

But then again, things can change at any time.

I never knew in the movie whether I should consider Soren's idea of trying to reform Kludd as stupid, noble, or a mix of both... but here, it's probably leaning more toward the stupid side, given Kludd's extra misdeeds.

Still, I can't fault him for being well-meaning and kind-hearted, if somewhat naive. But I'm expecting Kludd will do something of the kind, in addition to whatever else he's planning on doing.
TacticianLyra chapter 48 . 2/27/2013
...I must read all this again...been too long...good chapter! Myra
Wildstar93 chapter 48 . 2/26/2013
I can't wait to see the fight between Soren and Kludd! And do you plan on adding the part where Shard fights Allomere?

Keep up the awesome work!
StormBringer128 chapter 47 . 2/13/2013
I am hooked on this story. I would have loved to have seen this version on the big screen. Only thing is chapters 19-21 seem like copies of each other. You may want to fix that because I was a little confused as how they met the Eagle's in chapter 22. But all in all an exemplary story so far.
GodzillaFollower1998 chapter 47 . 1/6/2013
Please continue, it's really good!
ograndebatata chapter 47 . 12/31/2012
The description of Soren's thoughts and actions as he flies into the fire is very well written, as well as the moment in which he throws the flaming oil lamp onto that trap. Which is something he clearly did right on time, considering what the bats were about to do by the time he managed to destroy that trap.

I certainly don't blame Pelli for being so worried about Soren, but I think she should try to save her concern for later, considering that things are far from over yet, and she is bound to have a few more stressful moments. But as I'm not sure of what exactly will come, I can't guess how many of those there will be.

Happy New Year to you as well!
Wildstar93 chapter 47 . 12/30/2012
Awesome! I can't wait for the ultimate battle to begin. To arms!

And keep up the awesome work!
Shen's General chapter 46 . 12/17/2012
I had been reading parts of this fic for weeks now...and I must say, this fic had been LOADS of help in helping me with my fic, Between Brothers. I just feel that I should give you a review to act as a major thank you for creating this fic and therefore helping me along in my story. The only thing I should mention is that in ch 21 and around the areas (like 20-23 or something), there are some repeating chapters and different chapters in wrong places. Beside that, this had been a great fic!
ograndebatata chapter 46 . 11/13/2012
Well, the fact there are much more owls to hold off the bats can only be an advantage to the Guardians, but I still don't think they are anywhere near the amount required to bring down the entire swarm.

Still, they should give Soren some more time to fly through the fire than what he got in the movie.

For the record, the scene with each owl beating up a few bats is great to read. Congratulations on that!

And oh goodness... Allomere seems to have had it even worse here than he did in the movie (though I acknowledge my memory may not be giving me the exact picture). Why he never considered the possibility that Metalbeak would betray him, I don't know.
Wildstar93 chapter 46 . 11/13/2012
Will we get to see the battle of Shard V.S. Allomere? Sorry about the spoilers, but Allomere killed Shard's parents, so that must be why they can battle each other, right? It's just an idea, though.

Keep up the awesome work!