Reviews for Legend of the Guardians: The Redux
Transformers 0 chapter 48 . 2/16
Please finish this. I LIKE IT.
SilverZinogre chapter 23 . 11/30/2013
This chapter is the same as 21. -Myra
ograndebatata chapter 48 . 3/10/2013
It seems the Guardians are more outnumbered than they should be, but so far they seem to be doing fairly well when one considers the numerical disadvantage. Even considering they are being helped by the eagles, they could be doing worse.

But then again, things can change at any time.

I never knew in the movie whether I should consider Soren's idea of trying to reform Kludd as stupid, noble, or a mix of both... but here, it's probably leaning more toward the stupid side, given Kludd's extra misdeeds.

Still, I can't fault him for being well-meaning and kind-hearted, if somewhat naive. But I'm expecting Kludd will do something of the kind, in addition to whatever else he's planning on doing.
SilverZinogre chapter 48 . 2/27/2013
...I must read all this again...been too long...good chapter! Myra
Cody The Pikachu chapter 48 . 2/26/2013
I can't wait to see the fight between Soren and Kludd! And do you plan on adding the part where Shard fights Allomere?

StormBringer128 chapter 47 . 2/13/2013
I am hooked on this story. I would have loved to have seen this version on the big screen. Only thing is chapters 19-21 seem like copies of each other. You may want to fix that because I was a little confused as how they met the Eagle's in chapter 22. But all in all an exemplary story so far.
Godzilla Fan 2012 chapter 47 . 1/6/2013
Please continue, it's really good!
ograndebatata chapter 47 . 12/31/2012
The description of Soren's thoughts and actions as he flies into the fire is very well written, as well as the moment in which he throws the flaming oil lamp onto that trap. Which is something he clearly did right on time, considering what the bats were about to do by the time he managed to destroy that trap.

I certainly don't blame Pelli for being so worried about Soren, but I think she should try to save her concern for later, considering that things are far from over yet, and she is bound to have a few more stressful moments. But as I'm not sure of what exactly will come, I can't guess how many of those there will be.

Happy New Year to you as well!
Cody The Pikachu chapter 47 . 12/30/2012
Awesome! I can't wait for the ultimate battle to begin. To arms!

And keep up the awesome work!
Shen's General chapter 46 . 12/17/2012
I had been reading parts of this fic for weeks now...and I must say, this fic had been LOADS of help in helping me with my fic, Between Brothers. I just feel that I should give you a review to act as a major thank you for creating this fic and therefore helping me along in my story. The only thing I should mention is that in ch 21 and around the areas (like 20-23 or something), there are some repeating chapters and different chapters in wrong places. Beside that, this had been a great fic!
ograndebatata chapter 46 . 11/13/2012
Well, the fact there are much more owls to hold off the bats can only be an advantage to the Guardians, but I still don't think they are anywhere near the amount required to bring down the entire swarm.

Still, they should give Soren some more time to fly through the fire than what he got in the movie.

For the record, the scene with each owl beating up a few bats is great to read. Congratulations on that!

And oh goodness... Allomere seems to have had it even worse here than he did in the movie (though I acknowledge my memory may not be giving me the exact picture). Why he never considered the possibility that Metalbeak would betray him, I don't know.
Cody The Pikachu chapter 46 . 11/13/2012
Will we get to see the battle of Shard V.S. Allomere? Sorry about the spoilers, but Allomere killed Shard's parents, so that must be why they can battle each other, right? It's just an idea, though.

Cody The Pikachu chapter 45 . 10/25/2012
Ooohhh...can't wait to see what's next!

ograndebatata chapter 45 . 10/11/2012
Well, I can't seem to find much to say about this chapter, as I know most of the material in it from the movie, but I can say it is well written as always, and some of the extra details you put in are very nice to read.

I confess I liked best to read the segment from Allomere's perspective, as it shows just why he's doing what he did, and that is something I found to be quite lacking in the movie. I can't help but to find it rather interesting that he actually fought Metalbeak, and apparently joined the Pure Ones almost by coincidence, rather than actively seeking them out and offering to join them, which I would guess he had done.

The detail about Nyra having hatched under an eclipse is also an interesting one. Indeed, she's worse than Metalbeak in some ways.

And from the chapter's ending, it seems the Guardians will be in the same sort of trouble they get into in the movie. I wonder how much of the story will go like the movie in the following chapters, and what you will put in from the novels.

And of course, congratulations on the chapter!
Cody The Pikachu chapter 44 . 9/22/2012
Hope we also get to see Shard fight Allomere!