Reviews for Federal Cooperation
Guest chapter 7 . 7/3/2014
Please Please Please update! This is the best fanfiction I've ever read!
Id65 chapter 7 . 3/25/2014
So-No update?
jjgeraghty chapter 7 . 9/11/2013
Love this story! I really hope you continue it! So want to find out what happens next, the story is so drama filled!
jed chapter 7 . 9/2/2013
could you please continue this story. i have this bookmarked and check every day. please continue, i love your white collar stories!
Josh H chapter 7 . 8/3/2013
Hey, this. This is awesome. I don't know if it's just been a while, or what, but it needs to be updated. You have the characters down pat, and this is a linking of two of my favorite universes. The only flaw is the update rate. DO SO PLEASE.
Tempe4Booth chapter 6 . 6/16/2013
Sooooooooooooooooooooooo not fair pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease update
Psycho Sin Mafia chapter 7 . 5/6/2013
This looks to be a good story. Update soon
Rach42 chapter 7 . 3/1/2013
Great Story! Please update soon :)
Guest chapter 7 . 2/17/2013
Please continue with this story, can't wait for an update! :)
redladybug12 chapter 7 . 10/10/2012
please update as soon as possible!
kahuffstix chapter 7 . 8/1/2012
i really enjoyed this and it's prequel. i can't wait to read more , so add more soon.
I.Am.Cheese.And.Cheese.Is.Me chapter 7 . 7/29/2012
erjhfgberhkgbetukvbgh...That was me having a visual orgasm...I heart it and cannot wait for more
drewLOVE chapter 7 . 7/5/2012
I like this :)
Tempe4Booth chapter 7 . 6/28/2012
come on pleeeeeeeeeeeeease update again as soooooooooon as humanly possible i love this and it's hilarious as
Shara Raizel chapter 7 . 4/15/2012
duh duh duh~! XD oh wow this is getting good. can't wait for the others to learn that peter's a fed... wonder when that'll come into light. i wonder what trouble these two groups have gotten into now. :D so happy that you updated! hope you can update again soon. :)