Reviews for The Dragon's Present
Rawaj chapter 21 . 7/30
I loved the story.. I would love to read the sequel , please update it ..
Rickone chapter 20 . 7/29/2016
I loved it! I want a sequel so bad! Email:
BrujitaGuerita chapter 21 . 1/30/2016
Such a fun story! I first started following it back in '02 when chapter installments were still being added, and I've only just now come back to finish it all.

An author's work is never finished, so I'd like to see it proofread a little better, and some transitions made smoother. Some character's reaction are a little OOC, but for the most part the story was engaging and entertaining, and the racy scenes were exciting without being overly raunchy. The waterproof ink scene at Malfoy Manor made me snicker out loud. Well done.
Old Brown Shoe chapter 1 . 8/9/2014
Hi! Well, I think you're an awesome writer so I will be fast. About this fic, I just want to ask for your permission to translate it to Spanish. It would be a delight for me to do that, and obviously, I would include that youre the author. I'm Mexican, but I have been studying English for all my life, so I am sure I will understand everything. Just consider it and answer later.
Thanks!
Old Brown Shoe :D

P.S. You disabled the PM's stuff...
marthapreston4 chapter 7 . 5/15/2014
I liked it before when she turned the tables and screwed with his head
Kate chapter 21 . 11/5/2013
what exactly would have been ginny and draco's future ? write a next chapter comparing it with harry and ginny's future
Thomesa chapter 5 . 6/24/2012
This plot to isolate Ginny is brilliant. Ginny comes from a large family where she's constantly surrounded by people, noise, activity, and isolating her would definitely be the way to get to her.
Thomesa chapter 2 . 6/24/2012
Just one comment. Why is Ginny wearing robes? She was taken from her bed so she should have been wearing her jammies. Either some flannels or maybe some cute little baby-doll that would have really gotten to Draco.
s'up. im an unknown chapter 9 . 5/30/2011
the spell is spelled ACCIO. NOT ACCIO. LOL. that practically made no fucking sense
optigirl101 chapter 21 . 3/19/2010
good story! but couldnt the muggle woman testify?
purple-lightening chapter 21 . 8/20/2009
This is really good and you should really update the sequel SOON!
lulu chapter 15 . 5/25/2008
molecular structure?

i think you have lucius completely mixed up! he would never have a conversation with ginny while shes in a bed. and definately wouldnt talk about his son with her...let alone talk muggle sciences!
Georgenia chapter 21 . 7/20/2007
lol that was funny but not in a bad way im g2g read the sequel
Manders92 chapter 21 . 8/14/2006
that was really really good i'm so so so glad ginny got out and i wanted draco to get in lots of trouble but i'm sure her brothers will give him what he desevres. i don't think ginny was occ at all like you said some of the reveiwer thought. Ginnys pregnat isn't she that would explain the nausea and not feeling her self at the burrow right? well i guess i'll have to read the sequel to find out

~noisy lil brat~
black111star chapter 21 . 7/19/2006
*jaw drop* its been 2 days and i finished reading! i cant wait for the next one. i thought this was supposed to be romance. romance usualy has some "Love" in it? well can draco and harry get in a fight? it would be a hot part for the sequal. i think the begining till the 19th chapter were alittle unrealistic for the charctors but through otu the story i saw alot of progress with the way you write. i think the second with everythign we foudn otu in the first will be better than the first. Oh and i love the name "zally"