Reviews for Sepia Tock: Adventures of the Ponyville Clockmaker
Guest chapter 10 . 2/18/2014
I don't know if I reviewed the first time I read this or not, but I am reviewing now so I suppose you'll have to deal with it :)

I love this fic so much and want to say it forever changed my view of the pony formally known to me as Doctor Whooves.

Sepia's personality is perfect and I will make sure to keep him as a permanent resident of Ponyville, whether it be in my fanfiction, fan art, or in my head. In fact, I made an alternate ponified tenth doctor design so I can keep Sepia looking the same while still drawing the pony adventures as the doctor(because are easier to draw comics for than people, I draw pony versions of most characters I like from other shows).

Thanks for letting me read!

Also, just a side note. I was thinking about where the seemingly random, far-fetched stories of Doctor Whoof came from and had the idea that maybe, sometime, the Doctor(whether he traveled from a human world or the pony planet gallopfrey) came to Ponyville and saved it, or perhaps somepony met him and carried his stories back and Sepia was chosen as the idol of the stories just because of his similar cutie mark or something. I might write a story about that someday if you don't mind

And I really won't feel bad if you don't, but if you feel the need you can PM me a response at "Alfred's Elevator" sorry I didn't log in, my app won't let me.
Manga154 chapter 10 . 8/21/2013
This wasn't what I was expecting to find when I searched for Doctor Whoof, but I can't say I'm disappointed. This has to be one of the stories I've enjoyed reading a bit too much as I have put everything else off just to finish it.

Thank you for letting other fic writes to use your Oc Doctor.
WildCard-Yes Man chapter 5 . 1/7/2013
Poor Sepia...
starwarsdude8221991 chapter 6 . 10/8/2012
I new that clock was going to show back up lol
Erdreth chapter 10 . 2/8/2012
Brilliant, marvelous story. VERY well-written, a great plot, great character development... Great everything.

I could probably nit-pick a thing or two, like how I was a bit disappointed to not see how the... mane six(?) would've reacted to "Doctor Whoof" saving them. That'd be pretty nice. But anyway, that's not the point.

The point is, that while I could nit-pick things, it doesn't stop this from becoming one of the best MLP fics I've read. Awesome job here, Canvas. Keep up the great work.
Chimera385 chapter 6 . 1/19/2012
I love this it is amazing hug
evenfall chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
I truly enjoyed this story. I may do such a story with Mr. Tock in the future. I'll attempt to keep his personality intact, amateur author that I am.
Goldamon X chapter 10 . 10/23/2011
Pretty fun story here. Looking forward to anything else you write if it's of this quality.
Tucker from Blood Gulch chapter 10 . 10/1/2011
Wow, just... wow. This is a very beautiful story, and that ending was so subtle and outstanding. I congratulate you on writing such a grand tale. Thank you.
Necrofuckup chapter 9 . 9/22/2011
That was a brilliant subversion of a doctor whoof fic, thoroughly entertaining. The ending was also grin inducing, I loved it all.
Overactive Mind chapter 10 . 9/22/2011
Thank you for this delightful gift of a character. I hope he sees widespread use. (I also look forward to the inevitable Sepia Meets The Doctor story that someone's bound to write.) I hope you decide to share more of your work with the brony community at some point further down the line. :)
Multiversity chapter 10 . 9/21/2011
Firstly, if we use Sepia, do you want credit for it?

Secondly, and far more importantly, what is this thing that you're going to do now that this is apparently over? Does it include more stories? You have a beautifully blunt style of humor (to me at least), and I'd love to see more of it.
Kd7sov chapter 10 . 9/21/2011
And thank /you/. This has been an excellent and enjoyable story.

Also thought-provoking. I realized after Luna's comment in chapter 9 that the Mane Six really doesn't include anypony who could resist the lure of the Watch for very long.
DreadedCandiru2 chapter 9 . 9/20/2011
It is nice to see things get back to normal; there are things to do, ponies to see, refrigerators to be raided by ponies who eat at odd hours because they don't take the time to do so on their rounds...
Nicholas Johnson chapter 10 . 9/20/2011
Great ending. Glad Sepia wasn't really the Doctor. Nice change of pace. I loved the TARDIS door. However, a sequel would be great! Please? PLEASE?