Reviews for A Beacon Lost
facelessgunslinger chapter 7 . 1/24
I DEMAND A SEQUEL
Spartan10007 chapter 7 . 8/24/2017
I enjoyed this story. Besides the sex it was good. I'm interested in seeing what the sequel'll be like. Until next time
Your fans chapter 1 . 7/26/2017
SEQUEL!
Guest chapter 7 . 6/17/2017
Where is the sequel that you promised us?
Revanchist21 chapter 7 . 5/28/2017
This story was interesting and I really hope you will have a sequel in the near future hopefully. Keep up the good work man!
Mikotal chapter 7 . 3/17/2017
Really love the story hope you continue/begin on the sequel soon. If so please let me know.
Guest chapter 7 . 12/27/2016
Damn Ninja cutting onion
Kallie Foxxe chapter 7 . 11/19/2016
... Dang, Daniel! I... Bruh ! No...!
Inigo Montoya chapter 1 . 8/29/2016
"As Obi-Wan continued to rape her pussy..."

"Rape."

You used that word. I don't think it means what you think it means.

Because that was certainly a consensual experience. The Twi'lek wanted to be pleased and never said No.
Kallie Foxxe chapter 1 . 7/26/2016
That definitely turned me on. WHAT IS LIFE!? Satine would be made. You definitely taught me something.
Axcel chapter 1 . 8/29/2015
Even in the shittiest situations, Obi-Wan still manages to be a hero and a genuinely great guy.
Salce chapter 1 . 4/25/2015
It's always so painfully embarrassing to read lemon when it's quite obvious that the author's whole sexual experience stems from fanfiction, their own fantasy or other, let's say japanese forms of "entertainment". Do yourself a favor and get laid, but don't try shoving anything into your partners womb - I can't imagine that any woman would appreciate that, considering that the cervix is kinda in the way.
serialkeller chapter 7 . 10/24/2014
He is not seriously dead is he? Also Aayla, you bitch. Hurry up and write the sequel because there are far too many unanswered questions.
Link Evergreen chapter 7 . 1/19/2014
Very Interesting. I am looking forward to reading the sequel.
tonksfan94 chapter 7 . 1/15/2014
Great story, eagerly waiting for a sequel...