Reviews for A Beacon Lost
serialkeller chapter 7 . 10/24/2014
He is not seriously dead is he? Also Aayla, you bitch. Hurry up and write the sequel because there are far too many unanswered questions.
Link Evergreen chapter 7 . 1/19/2014
Very Interesting. I am looking forward to reading the sequel.
tonksfan94 chapter 7 . 1/15/2014
Great story, eagerly waiting for a sequel...
jitzu chapter 7 . 11/29/2013
so,where's the sequel?c'mon,almost cried in the end,hurry up!
Frost Metal 0-1 chapter 7 . 11/2/2013
Uh, when is the sequel coming out? I really want to know what is going to happen next!

But wow, Obi-Wan is executed, but from the way that Naarva was smiling, I think that he will be coming back some how in the sequel or his plan will commence from his death. I am kind of surprised that Aayla, Luminara, Naarva, and possibly Beela have (or had if he is still dead in the sequel) feeling for Obi-Wan that all developed in different ways. I also feel that the Republic will likely be coming unraveled and all its secrets coming to light just from Kenobi's Execution not to mention either a lot of defections or desertions by the clones or even a coup d'├ętat by several clone units that were angered by the Kenobi's Execution.

Please get the sequel up soon, I really would like to know what is going to happen next and how Obi-Wan's death will affect future events.
DragonReader18 chapter 7 . 8/19/2013
Why is there no squeal yet! Someone write a squeal!
sassygirl9811 chapter 7 . 8/13/2013
NOOOOOO OBI-WAN! Omg pleeeeeease start the sequel soon! I'm dying to read it!
DarthPain224 chapter 7 . 5/29/2013
Damn you are good at this man, please tell us when you got the sequel ready i am waiting as hell for the sequel
Ultimoto The Great chapter 7 . 3/29/2013
This is the best harem story I've ever read.
pronker chapter 2 . 3/4/2013
Wow, hot scenario.
Guest chapter 7 . 1/12/2013
I woould have liked a happy ending
StarnightX chapter 1 . 11/27/2012
Not gonna lie...when u described his dick, i was like...no flipping way...but i'm still going to contiue reading anyways ;p
DST chapter 7 . 9/5/2012
A truly unique take on SW the clone wars. I too am a fan of writing "true" fanfiction. There is a point when fans must realize, they are not the creators of "insert fandom". Read disclaimers (there really isn't a font big or bold enough for some).

I will be looking into your writings in a bit (this was my first).
Pirate Ninjas of the Abyss chapter 7 . 3/3/2012
Brilliant, simply magnificent. I am eager to see the sequel.
Issake123 chapter 7 . 2/29/2012
This is the best story I've read in years!

I never expected that ending!

I can not believe it was great, please never stop writing, you are very good!
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »