Reviews for A Beacon Lost
Salce chapter 1 . 4/25
It's always so painfully embarrassing to read lemon when it's quite obvious that the author's whole sexual experience stems from fanfiction, their own fantasy or other, let's say japanese forms of "entertainment". Do yourself a favor and get laid, but don't try shoving anything into your partners womb - I can't imagine that any woman would appreciate that, considering that the cervix is kinda in the way.
serialkeller chapter 7 . 10/24/2014
He is not seriously dead is he? Also Aayla, you bitch. Hurry up and write the sequel because there are far too many unanswered questions.
Link Evergreen chapter 7 . 1/19/2014
Very Interesting. I am looking forward to reading the sequel.
tonksfan94 chapter 7 . 1/15/2014
Great story, eagerly waiting for a sequel...
jitzu chapter 7 . 11/29/2013
so,where's the sequel?c'mon,almost cried in the end,hurry up!
Frost Metal 0-1 chapter 7 . 11/2/2013
Uh, when is the sequel coming out? I really want to know what is going to happen next!

But wow, Obi-Wan is executed, but from the way that Naarva was smiling, I think that he will be coming back some how in the sequel or his plan will commence from his death. I am kind of surprised that Aayla, Luminara, Naarva, and possibly Beela have (or had if he is still dead in the sequel) feeling for Obi-Wan that all developed in different ways. I also feel that the Republic will likely be coming unraveled and all its secrets coming to light just from Kenobi's Execution not to mention either a lot of defections or desertions by the clones or even a coup d'├ętat by several clone units that were angered by the Kenobi's Execution.

Please get the sequel up soon, I really would like to know what is going to happen next and how Obi-Wan's death will affect future events.
DragonReader18 chapter 7 . 8/19/2013
Why is there no squeal yet! Someone write a squeal!
sassygirl9811 chapter 7 . 8/13/2013
NOOOOOO OBI-WAN! Omg pleeeeeease start the sequel soon! I'm dying to read it!
DarthPain224 chapter 7 . 5/29/2013
Damn you are good at this man, please tell us when you got the sequel ready i am waiting as hell for the sequel
Ultimoto The Great chapter 7 . 3/29/2013
This is the best harem story I've ever read.
pronker chapter 2 . 3/4/2013
Wow, hot scenario.
Guest chapter 7 . 1/12/2013
I woould have liked a happy ending
StarnightX chapter 1 . 11/27/2012
Not gonna lie...when u described his dick, i was like...no flipping way...but i'm still going to contiue reading anyways ;p
DST chapter 7 . 9/5/2012
A truly unique take on SW the clone wars. I too am a fan of writing "true" fanfiction. There is a point when fans must realize, they are not the creators of "insert fandom". Read disclaimers (there really isn't a font big or bold enough for some).

I will be looking into your writings in a bit (this was my first).
Pirate Ninjas of the Abyss chapter 7 . 3/3/2012
Brilliant, simply magnificent. I am eager to see the sequel.
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »