Reviews for Nitwit
Allison chapter 33 . 1/11/2013
That was so beautiful. One of the best fanfics I've ever read. Seriously. While I was reading it, I kept fangirling because the way you described everything was just too cute. You are brilliant. Very brilliant.
AbandonedAccount123 chapter 12 . 1/9/2013
Aw this was very sweet
AbandonedAccount123 chapter 9 . 1/9/2013
Oh, I didn't realize a couple of seasons had passed. _;
AbandonedAccount123 chapter 7 . 1/9/2013
I feel like they fell in love too fast but I still like it.
AbandonedAccount123 chapter 2 . 1/9/2013
Aha, I love a good Chase/Gill rivalry. :)
AbandonedAccount123 chapter 3 . 11/29/2012
Haha.
AbandonedAccount123 chapter 1 . 11/29/2012
Hm. I like this idea.
HM-Lover chapter 4 . 10/25/2012
I like the plot a lot, but I have one problem. They say Chase likes her and is a big softie but you show us nothing about that. I myself do not like Chase as a character but in order for this to make more sense you need to include him more by this point.
XxFireDeityxX chapter 33 . 9/13/2012
...I stayed up until 2 AM reading the entire story in one go. I think I need new glasses...

Anyways, I love this story! Now I regret giving my Wii to my cousins - I WANT GILL SO BAD.
I was sad to see it come to an end, though.

I also like the jokes you added at the end. -insert numerous hearts here-
Guest chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
Lol I love how they call him the Grinch!
Guest chapter 20 . 7/18/2012
I normally don't review until the end of a story, but I must express my opinion sometimes. Here it is!

I always thought that Bo looked older, like, seventeen or something. And Luna always seemed too young to be marriagable.
KarinXToshiro chapter 3 . 4/17/2012
LOL I'm seriously in love with this story! "and no, I'm not gay" XD lol BRILLIANT
Kageno Shuri chapter 33 . 2/23/2012
This is one of the best GillxAng fanfict ever! I'm kinda sad that it ended though.
Hersheychocolates101 chapter 33 . 2/22/2012
Haha! I loved it; awesomeness as usual! Really wonderful, terrific, job and I'm so glad I clicked on this story back on Halloween night! :) I like it alot when you end with jokes and a good laugh, it's very entertaining and enjoyable. :)
LoneTaku chapter 33 . 2/22/2012
XD "Do you think we should tell her that it's eleven in the morning?"