Reviews for Toast of Love
lastrequest chapter 1 . 8/24/2011
Fab :)

And the 27? Hmmm, well the first thing that springs to mind for me is the 27th August (ship day) lol but there's probably a more in-depth reason that I can't think of at 3am lol!

Chapa'ai-hi chapter 1 . 8/24/2011
I love it! But i dont get the significance of all the flowers?

27? My bet is that it has something to do with Nikolas love of the number 3? I dunno! lol, but i really love the toasts series! :D
victorionious chapter 1 . 8/24/2011
Could the twenty seven be due to the fact that 27 is three to the third power, and Tesla is documented to have been very partial to things coming in threes? Or am I just a math nerd, and there is something that's actually really lovey-dovey and sweet about it?

Regardless, this was a really sweet piece, as were the preceding ones which I didn't review because I wanted to read this one, xD.

I love the expression "barring explosion." And I admit I'm likely to use it in the future...
chartreuseian chapter 1 . 8/24/2011
So, 27? Could that be because the Tesla suite, being the one he died in in the New Yorker Hotel is room 3327... And the 33 is for the floor so we're left with 27... Maybe... Or maybe it's just a coincidence...
ZaraShade chapter 1 . 8/23/2011
Aw, that was so beautiful! So Teslen too. :)

Great job!

As for the 27 years, the only thing I can think of is cos it's such a lovely multiple of three - Nikola's favourite number.