Reviews for A Different Time, Place, and Life
ubercast chapter 1 . 8/1/2008
I read this fanfiction a while back because I thought it was really interesting twist. Unfortunately this wasn't as good as I hoped. I am going to be completely honest with you otherwise you will never grow as a writer. I understand English isn't your first language and I give you credit for witting something this long, but this is overall a poorly written story, you need to elaborate and explain situations better. the story was very choppy and forced. It was like you were just putting event down on paper rather then telling a story. I am only giving basic critiques, but you should probably take a creative writing class so you can start to understand story structure. I hope you keep writing and I hope I can give you a better review in the future.
evei chapter 1 . 2/8/2008
omg lol luv this series i know ur sister heather ask her about eveleen
Tasnim chapter 13 . 10/2/2006
I luv it. It really good so far. Update pls?
LadyPrin chapter 13 . 9/30/2006
Hi! I used to review this story as RoseWomen, now I've rejoined the fanfiction comunity as LadyPrin.

Anyway, I still love this story! Keep updated please!

LadyPrin
Kirika-Hime chapter 13 . 7/24/2006
Wow! This is really good. I'm looking forward to the next chapter!
fantasy-monkey chapter 13 . 1/20/2006
uhhm i think it has been more than a yr since you updated and if you do that again i will kill you.

:D
Rose Women chapter 12 . 10/31/2005
Keep it up!

Rose
RoseWomen chapter 12 . 1/13/2005
I LOVE IT!

Thanks for the update! Keep up the good work!

Rose
rockfreak2003 chapter 12 . 1/5/2005
hey what's uP? omg!is great that mamoru and usagi are togehter! and is diamond gonna do something really evil? probably anyways great chapter and hope u update the next chapter soon ok bye
Rose Women chapter 11 . 10/3/2004
Hey! I'm sorry I didn't review sooner. I lost the name to your fanfic, and the 2 emails you sent me had been deleted soon after I read them, so I couldn't email you and ask what the name of your fanfic was. Then I remembered that I was still a member of and that it kept a record of the reviews I made. So I went there and was able to come to your fafic. I LOVE it! Keep up the good work! And thanks for dedictating this chaptor to me! Oh, and congratulations on graduating, and getting that job in New York! Oh, go to it has all the info on all of the creater of Sailor Moon mangas that she wrote. Including Miss Rain. Enjoy!

Rose Women
Starlit Warrior chapter 8 . 9/17/2004
This is great! God Bless! -.~
HanaTenshiHimeko chapter 11 . 9/9/2004
Aiya...gomen nasai...I didn't get to review your story before. Now that SDC is over, no little kids to drive us crazy. . Anyway, THAT WAS A EVIL CLIFFY! MUST GET RID OF IT! (holds up a water gun) Hey! Where is my sword! (holds up a sword) MUAHAHAHA...hey! This is a paper sword! Until I get a real sword, you better update soon! .-;
Serene Amethyst chapter 7 . 8/21/2004
I really enjoyed reading this even though english isnt ur first language ur writing dont seem tht way as a matter of fact its realy god. Update son.
amina chapter 11 . 7/20/2004
I LOVE IT! ... please update fast... so don't make me wait ... cause i don't like waiting
fantasy-monkey chapter 11 . 7/18/2004
More please give me more soon;p
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »