Reviews for Getting By
Guest chapter 1 . 8/20/2017
This is gorgeous.a beautiful story about grief.
JustARead chapter 1 . 10/28/2013
So bittersweet
Nedward chapter 1 . 8/6/2013
Really sad ):
Guest chapter 1 . 8/2/2013
This was really beautiful. Fantastic dialogue. I am impressed with how you were able to channel these two characters so realistically and make them feel so broken and haunted. Thanks for writing this.
twi nana chapter 1 . 3/13/2013
I know this is old, but still was powerful...coulda happened that way, and was both hard and wonderful to read.

XO TN
harleys chapter 1 . 1/18/2013
Very, very sad and very, very sweet!
Jasper1863Hale chapter 1 . 11/18/2012
LoopyLou recc'd this to me and I'm so glad I read it. Absolutely loved it, it doesn't need to be all smut, because the plot and story in between is grasping to the reader. *runs to search for more stories*
Illusion OfHappiness1975 chapter 1 . 6/5/2012
This is one of the saddest things i've read. But still positive. I loved it.
OcSickGirl chapter 1 . 1/3/2012
Kind of sad but different in a good way. Well written too. :)
Bellsing chapter 1 . 12/17/2011
I just realised I forgot to review, bad me. I really enjoyed this fic, it was sweet & poingant. I found myself hoping they'd stay together but I can see how that would have been seriously awkward and angsty :)
xoxocullenluverxoxo chapter 1 . 11/14/2011
Wel this made me cry...from like the beginning to the end, this was so well written and it was amazing! I loved the two of them and this plot was perfect, now off to find the tissues..
lknots chapter 1 . 10/29/2011
What do you call it when someone just stares at the screen with tears in their eyes from reading? That's me right now. Thank you!
keyecullen chapter 1 . 10/16/2011
This story was so sad...so serious. No one really writes about what Charlie thinks...and this after he thinks his daughter died? Heartbreaking...made even more heartbreaking that she really did and by Edward's own hand and then they are both gone.

Carlisle to the rescue...strange yes, but wonderfully compassionate too. It is all about love, loss and the living remembering that they have to live.

Very well written...I enjoyed reading it. I don't think that you have written anything that I have not enjoyed reading now that I think about it!

Keye
SnowyHedwig chapter 1 . 10/12/2011
Einfachmich rec'd this, and when I saw the author, I was surprised I hadn't read it yet, since I quite enjoy your reading. Maybe it was the Carlisle/Charlie pairing that kept me away? I'm glad I read it, though. Nicely done. I think you captured the grief and sorrow brilliantly. Thank you for sharing!
shoefreak37 chapter 1 . 10/10/2011
Gosh, I loved this! My heart is all broken and I wanted Carlisle and Charlie to run off to France together and do street art, but I loved it still!

I'm so glad they found a bit of solace in each other. This was awesome, really. Thank you.
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »