Reviews for Weakness
DELETEDFORGOODDDDDD chapter 1 . 5/13/2012
I hated the ending, I hated it. The rest of the story was so hot up until Finn left for College. I feel so bad for Finn.
Jasmine chapter 1 . 3/3/2012
I HATE you for writing this story! What's wrong with you! Kurt can't ever abandon Kurt like that! NEVER! YA HEAR ME! Look what ya did. Now I'm leaking salt water. J-just no!
clovrboy chapter 1 . 9/19/2011
This was so hit and sexy but the ending was so sad and tragic and I just loved it.
JD Bloom chapter 1 . 9/6/2011
Your story has officially made me ship Kinn now. Oh, the ending, I could feel my heart breaking. You wrote this beautifully.
eb012203 chapter 1 . 9/3/2011
wow...awesome yet sad too... :-(

ps it's Alexander McQueen not McKing ;-)
Bonquesha chapter 1 . 8/30/2011
My GOD, I feel like crying now.
wordsarebinding chapter 1 . 8/28/2011
Hmm well this is different. I think I've only ever read one other fic where there was an age difference between Finn and Kurt. I like how you had them remain stepbrothers. The ending seemed a little rushed but besides that I enjoyed everything else. I hope that you write more for this pairing.
Shere'Lifsil chapter 1 . 8/28/2011
The sex was most definitely really hot. I loved it, the ending was so terribly sweet and sad, it was heartbreaking. I loved it.

Please Keep Writing,
mediumdripsandcourvoisiershots chapter 1 . 8/27/2011
NOOO.

NOOOO.

KASDHKJFHAKJSDFKJSADF
backbitethnot chapter 1 . 8/26/2011
This was so hot and yet so heartbreaking. Brilliant work. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 8/26/2011
Awwwwww I wanna this brothers doing hot gay sex forever :'( so sad. But beautiful...
fansofcollisions chapter 1 . 8/25/2011
My review for the first half of this story:

HOLY MOTHER OF EVERLOVING UNFFF

My review for the second half of this story:

*sniffle*

Very well written, my friend. I really enjoyed this. Great use of description.
SnarkItOut chapter 1 . 8/24/2011
It was so hot, but then that ending? So tragic and sad... Just I think that's what made it perfect. 3
ReapMe chapter 1 . 8/24/2011
You should write a sequel set a few years later and Dani dies somehow and Kurt runs to Finn's side to comfort him! :D

Even if you don't, I love this story in spite of it's epic sad ending.
winterlit chapter 1 . 8/24/2011
Interesting take on the dynamic between the pair. The end felt a tiny bit rushed; I would have loved this to have been a bit longer and built up the emotions between the two of them.