Reviews for Every Morning
Bacon12 chapter 1 . 4/24/2013
HappyChaos3D,

I completely agree with you on all terms. Regular people remember regular traumas all their lives, and something this painful (remembering the fact that Dean was tortured for longer than he was alive) will definitely stay with him all his life. I agree that the writers, and unfortunately a good portion of the fanbase, seem to be forgetting this fact. It's comforting to realize that someone recognizes the long term effects, as well as the fact that Dean is likely still coping (and hiding it) well into Season 7. And of course, because this is Supernatural, he now has an entirely new trauma do deal with, a la Purgatory. Ah well.

With appreciation for your writing,

Bacon12 the vegetarian
Nana56 chapter 1 . 9/1/2011
Thank you for writing this! It feels like they've forgotten about Dean's trip to Hell to me, too, and you've done a great job here. Our boy puts on a really brave front to the world, especially Sam. Unfortunately, he's always done that and it lead to his decision to trade himself for Sam. He told Bobby that act made his life count for something. *shakes head*

Very nicely done. :)
kissacazador chapter 1 . 8/24/2011
The writers treat Dean like crap! They should've concentrated on how Dean was really coping with it.

This was extremely well written and should be sent to THE CW immediately :)

Have fun and please give me ALL the details...nothing is too minor. I'm living the experience through you, so take notes, pics, etc :)

Be safe and hope to hear from ya real soon.
nej47 chapter 1 . 8/24/2011
This should be required reading for the show's writers. I completely agree with you at how unfair it is that Dean's suffering was swept under the rug. And it's perfectly evident he still suffers-the pills, the ever-present flask, the pure weariness in his frame. Your fic picked up on all of that, and I especially love how Dean kept repeating "can't let anyone down, too many people counting on me." That is SO DEAN. And it would be so brilliant to explore on the show! But they don't. It's infuriating. So thank you for writing this fic. At least Dean can finally get a little sympathy at the deft hands of a fic writer...
zuimar chapter 1 . 8/24/2011
Hi, I'm glad to see you back! You're so right about the show, they should never have sent Sam to hell as well. This one-shot gives a really good insight what Dean must have felt and what the show never showed. Good job!

Have loads of fun in Vancouver and I hope to see you back with an update of your unfinished stories.
Higashikaze chapter 1 . 8/24/2011
So true, so true. You wrote Dean how I think it -should- be. Yes, Sam was in hell. Yes, he was in there a lot longer than Dean. Doesn't change the fact that Dean was there, and had been completely broken. They just gloss over that.

So this was a very true fic, and good job.
Zyanya chapter 1 . 8/23/2011
Great story as always..you are right the writer should remember Dean too...he been having very rough years...greetings!