Reviews for Feeling Strange and Looking Rotten
nico420 chapter 12 . 3/27
Favorite line: "...and furthermore, you don't even need a bed to screw around, anyway. Just ask Craig's Nissan."
nico420 chapter 1 . 3/27
I can sympathize with Tweek. My hands aren't nearly as bad as his, but they're dry and red and crack/bleed sometimes due to excessive use of hand sanitizer. In high school, one of my friends told me I had "old lady" hands, 'cause the cracks looked like wrinkles or something. They're not as bad as they were back then, though.
nico420 chapter 3 . 3/23
I like this line: "I think a lot of kids have music like what R.E.M. is to me - something I probably wouldn't listen to if it didn't remind me of this surreal time when I was completely carefree..." And the fact that you mentioned old Green Day, 'cause they are for me what R.E.M. is for Tweek.
KanoDeceiveShuuya chapter 8 . 7/31/2014
Been reading this for two days.
NOW I NEED TO TELL YOU CREEK USUALLY MAKES ME UPSET, I HATE SHIPPING TWEEKERS WITH ANYONE.
But this.
This.
*goes on childish rampage and runs away from computer squealing*
/shot
I love you.
YetAnotherGirl chapter 4 . 6/29/2014
okay feel like I didnt write an adequate review last time so

this story is fucking AMAZING. alright? it is. just is, i swear to god like seriously bro

i mean that detail and how tweek is slightly relatable yet not and and i just
incredibly realistic too . you are awesome!
YetAnotherGirl chapter 3 . 6/29/2014
hes got a point tweek stop fuckin around and fix them hands or else craig wont like you
Gothic-Angel342 chapter 12 . 6/14/2014
now I keep making up the first kiss scene in my head for craiges point of view (probably the lack of sleep taking my brain over again)
Gothic-Angel342 chapter 6 . 6/14/2014
honestly I love how tweek is the experienced one in this one since in most creeks ive read tweek is innocence is still intact
Gothic-Angel342 chapter 3 . 6/14/2014
if music is mentioned in a fanfiction I have to listen to it nomatter what it just a thing of mine
Onethatlovyou chapter 18 . 6/13/2014
THIS WAS BEAUTIFUL! You kept them so in character I adored every bit of dialogue and development like whoa. You're amazing. Thank you so so so so much for writing this. 3 3 It's gold.
Lady Arachne chapter 9 . 6/11/2014
Loved the chapter!
I am really loving how you're portraying everyone, so glad to have found this story. I was going to say something else, but I forgot. :)
Lady Arachne chapter 8 . 6/11/2014
Loved the chapter!
I just noticed that the story is being written in first point of view, and normally I hate stories written in that point of view, but I am liking how this story is written. It seems better that it's in first point of view and less awkward when portraying Tweek. :)
Lady Arachne chapter 7 . 6/11/2014
Loved the chapter!
I am really loving Craig's and Tweek's relationship, Tweek and Craig are my favorite South Park characters! :D
Lady Arachne chapter 6 . 6/11/2014
Loved the chapters!
Hello, so for not reviewing the other chapters, but this is my first South Park fanfic I'm reading (fan of the show, but never bothered to read the fanfics, stupid, right?) and I have to say that I'm really loving this story and I am so hooked on this pairing!

I love how you are keeping everyone in character, I can imagine Tweek's voice when reading the dialogue and his thoughts, so cool how you don't make him OOC or insanely crazy that it doesn't make sense! Loving the story, so glad to have found this! :D
georgia chapter 6 . 4/25/2014
wow dude, i've never read like any fanfic what-so-ever but this is like really good and its keeping me distracted from bullshit which is exactly what i needed. like i literally found this whole thing by typing "i feel fucking strange" into google lol keep it up man!