Reviews for Feeling Strange and Looking Rotten
trunks111 chapter 19 . 9/14
this story was amazing.
DoinAQuickReview chapter 12 . 6/20
Holmes. I know this fanfic has been out for like forever, but it's amazing and I'm gonna review anyway. I feel like the characters used in the story are exactly how you would imagine them to be as teens, I find it cool you put it in Tweek's perspective, and you made him a little "manlier" in comparison to both Craig and pretty much every other Creek fanfiction I've looked at [I'm kind of more of a Crenny person, but I wanted to fell the hype everybody else does]. Anyway, just wanted to say that cause like, I gots mad respects. Kudos.
Alucard-ships-drarry chapter 16 . 5/7
craig crying makes me cry
JustPassingBy chapter 19 . 3/27
I never understood why people shipped Creek, so I thought that if I read the most popular fic about it, maybe I would get it. Now, after having read the whole story, I still don't really feel like I know exactly why this pairing is so popular, but damn what a good story it was!

It got me hooked right from the start, and I loved all the characterisations! It also introduced me to all this nice music that I've never heard before, that have now found their ways into my playlist. It had me in tears both from laughter and tension/angst, especially the last big fight was so intense that I almost had to stop reading as I could hardly take it (the trigger warning gave me some heads up, but it was still hard to get through). I'm glad that I didn't quit, though, since it was very much worth it.

Now I'm off to read more fics about this pairing to understand its secrets, and I'll make sure to check out your friend's story!
Panda54 chapter 5 . 1/20
I know this story is pretty old, (from what I read in the other reviews it IS finished though I think? I hope so! Haha) but I just wanted to let you know it's my first South Park fan fiction I have ever read. I'm just recently getting to watch South Park and I love the show. And of course this is the most popular ship so I had to read one :) and this story is fantastic so far. It's got basically everything I love in a story. I'll be done with it soon I'm sure :D
Apotts chapter 19 . 1/9
Ah, this ended nicely. An all around great read. Thank you so much, I really enjoyed reading this.
Apotts chapter 16 . 1/9
They are both such big idiots. Although Tweek has a good reason to be angry, but still, I kinda feel sorry for Craig. But Craig kinda deserves a bit of pain for what he put Tweek through... Still I want these two to work things out.
Apotts chapter 15 . 1/9
Wow, this chapter brought more tears from me, and lots of emotions. First I'm mad at Craig for being an ass. Than I'm proud of him for telling his father off. Than I'm mad at him again for thinking that Tweek is the jerk for ignoring his text. Than I'm in tears as Kenny is telling him off. (Man, I really love Kenny. He's my favorite SP character, and I adore your version of Kenny in this story) Lastly, I'm heartbroken again as Craig figures out how truly badly he screwed things up, and Craig who never cries is crying... I'm just loving this story too much.

Runs off to read some more.
Apotts chapter 14 . 1/9
This chapter... Just WOW... so heartbreaking.

I don't really know what Tweek was thinking, hugging Craig right in front of his family like that, but crap, Craig was really an ass. I can't believe he reacted that way. I feel so bad for both of them right now.

Tweek's breakdown... I got chills, tears running down my face, and I NEVER ever cry about anyting, so that just goes to show how excellently written this chapter is. The fact that it was his mother's precious china, the same china that he never ever wanted to harm, is just... really heartrending.
Apotts chapter 12 . 1/9
Wow, another great chapter. I love that Tweek is so gentle, and loving, and I just never imagined that Craig could be such an adorable uke. The fact that he has been hung up on Tweek for so long just makes it all the more better.
Apotts chapter 11 . 1/9
Didn't review the last couple of chapters, but that doesn't mean I didn't love them. Your smexy chapters are great, though you do have me wondering why Tweek is so experienced. I know he had his one night stand with Kenny, but does the rest of his experience come from hooking up with strangers in bars, or has he been with other South Park guys? Meanwhile Craig has been infatuated with Tweek, since childhood... awh, so cute!

And Clyde is kinda adorable, and I want Tweek to start being nicer to him, plus I want him to find a nice boyfriend too...

Anyway, I am still very much enthralled with your story.
Apotts chapter 6 . 1/8
My chapter 6 thoughts:

1) So Tweek stole Butter's first kiss? Hee hee, I really like that. So cute.
2) I really really like Kenny and feel kinda bad that Tweek called him Craig by mistake. That's gotta hurt... but than again... I rather like Bebe in this story too, so... maybe it's okay.
3) WTF Craig! Getting mad at Tweek for his conversation with Ruby, and acting all shitty. Oh, but wait, now Craigs being manly and dragging Tweek off to his lair... NICE!
4) Tweek also stole Craigs first kiss?. Wahahaha I love it!.. Tweek is the man!
5) Another great chapter, although I see that Craig is going to want to keep the relationship hidden. Let's see how that works for him. ; )
Apotts chapter 5 . 1/8
Okay so chapter 5 thoughts:

1) Stupid Craig! Starting to think Tweek needs to hook up with Token instead ; ) Okay, not really.
2) I love the Sims too. I also like making lots of gay couples with the Sims! I end up creating my own little yaoi universes. : )
3) I just realized how long ago this story was written, so I really am late to the party, but it's still such a great story. Can't wait to see what happens next.
Apotts chapter 4 . 1/8
Chapter 4: still reading, still enjoying!
Apotts chapter 3 . 1/8
My chapter 3 thoughts... I feel sorry for Kenny, and hope that his life will get better as your fic goes along. I really like Token so far, and of course I adore Craig. Clyde, is well, Clyde, and this story is really just so good.