Reviews for Make Me Feel So Damn Unpretty
you're beautiful chapter 1 . 5/23
you've taken me through a rollercoaster and i want to just brood and then sleep bc holy crap you just made me feel so much for lucy? thank you 3
malexfaith chapter 1 . 1/9/2015
Damn... This is awesome. Love the depth. Length is great. Very enjoyable. Thanks heaps for sharing
guest chapter 1 . 12/7/2014
Would have liked to read more..
ThroughTheL00kingGlass chapter 1 . 5/13/2014
Oh my gosh! This is just so perfect!
Everything fits with the scenes from the show and then there's the stuff inbetween :)
I love your continuation of the bathroom scene after junior prom :D
And this version of Quinn's sister is simply genius! She's such a good person and she understands Lucy like no one else :)
You make even me feel pretty :D
jds87 chapter 1 . 4/27/2014
Loved this one!
I'm glad to read a story where Lucy is a part it in like this as well.
Robert12774 chapter 1 . 1/30/2014
Loving all your glee story
123SS chapter 1 . 1/4/2014
:) It has a lot of depth, I liked it. Keep writing, it was great!
blah.blee.blah chapter 1 . 12/7/2013
This was so heart breakingly sad at the beginning, but so beautiful at the end. Lovely, lovely story.
Valerii.FaberryFan chapter 1 . 9/14/2013
TheFeelsAreStrongInThisOne chapter 1 . 6/12/2013
Awwww ) This story is so cute, I don't even have words for it :D Cuteness overload :) It's awesome :) Keep writing! :)
berniivdee chapter 1 . 3/12/2013
CarmellaD'Winter chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
That was really great. I felt so sorry for Lucy/Quinn and it was really good to read. Really liked it, it was really great :)
Emerald Stag chapter 1 . 10/2/2012
This was such a lovely story, connecting Rachel to the beginning of Lucy's torments and then later revealing why Rachel was there and why she went along with the other kids and how she regretted it, and Quinn knowing it was Rachel and then everything coming out. I really like how you handled that.
M. Berg chapter 1 . 9/27/2012
Omg this was really good! Thank you! :)
skrapsofmysanity chapter 1 . 8/31/2012
that was kind of marvelous...