Reviews for A Blast From the Past
Guest chapter 3 . 1/11/2016
Ever herd of periods and question marks?(idiot)
SkyePenderwick chapter 16 . 5/22/2015
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE! I WILL KILL SOMEBODY IF YOU DON'T!
FelicityQueen23 chapter 16 . 8/26/2014
Please write some more, I really like your story.
gello chapter 16 . 8/1/2013
I love this fanfiction,I got a bit confused when the past Puck and sabrina were talking to the future Puck and sabrina in the begging.I hope you make more chapters because I really love this story and I need to know how it rock •
Guest chapter 18 . 4/3/2013
LUVURSTORY!
ksm2002 chapter 2 . 12/11/2012
Still don't get it
ksm2002 chapter 1 . 12/11/2012
Didn't like this story !
Sorry
4everreading chapter 18 . 12/8/2012
You HAVE to update like asap!
As White As Snow chapter 18 . 11/28/2012
Disney movies hey? Mulan, definitely. Simply because of the admiration I have for the character Mulan herself.
Okay, I did find quite a few spelling errors, but I don't really mind.
Peace, love, chocolate and books!
emowriter chapter 18 . 11/27/2012
This is so sweet, I love how caring Older Puck is for Sabrina.
Guest chapter 18 . 11/26/2012
The little mermaid! I love the songs! Great story though. Update soon!
Alexandra Jackson rocks Hades chapter 17 . 9/30/2012
do you speak arabic, well so do I:
تحديث فضلك، سامراء
Nectar chapter 13 . 7/27/2012
Embarrassing? Perhaps.
What about that time that my two best friends made me invite the guy that I liked to my Bat Mitzvah?
He was the first one their, and witnessed a spectacular argument.
My mom, how I love her, made me wear a dress, (still don't see why I couldn't have worn a t-shirt.) but I simply put it on over my jeans. My mom and I probably would have argued over whether I had to ditch the jeans and sneakers until my Bat Mitzvah started if his mom hadn't sided with mine, arguing that if he had worn a suit, I could ditch the pants.

I hate how adults always become allies when they're arguing with kids.
timetoletgo chapter 17 . 6/19/2012
so good i love it please write more P.s if u dont want 2 do qustion of the day a girl i know on here she does quote of the day try it!
Callirose12 chapter 17 . 6/18/2012
Aw, a cliffy! -.-

That was good. I feel like you didn't describe setting that well, though. It was still good! :)

Aw, I'll miss Questions of the Days. AND YAY I WON YIPPEE! :)

P.S, I changed my pen name. Also, sorry for not reading and reviewing WAY after it was posted, but I've been busy watching The Brady Bunch and staring at Christopher Kinight's (aka Peter Brady) face. He,he. :3 What? He was hot when he was young! O.o Don't look at me like that!