Reviews for Call It Vanity
Saturnblue chapter 4 . 6/13
Hahaha, Genesis never met someone like Fenrir and it will continue to surprise him as he interacts with him. It's great that Fenrir able to prevent Genesis to become AWOL in the future, and maybe if things continue to be in this paste then he can also prevent Angeal and Sephiroth to go down hill with Genesis and other people's help including the adorable Aerith. Keep up with the good work.
Love this!
iluvfairytale chapter 4 . 10/22/2016
How could you leave it there!?
...
Did Genesis offer up something naughty?
...
*blush* What? Don't judge, we're all thinking it.
yumeniai chapter 4 . 9/19/2016
Oh wow! I absolutely adore Turk!Cloud stories, and I love how this one portrays him and Genesis's growing relationship! I love Aerith, of course, but I love how original this is! Thank you so much for sharing!
MelissaMoonlight chapter 4 . 9/7/2016
Thank you very much for this amazingly well written story! I really like your Genesis. I do not like seeing him lying on the floor...
Please continue writing this and save his pride, please!
bluesnowflakes21 chapter 4 . 9/6/2016
hope u r going to update
UnLike Us chapter 4 . 6/25/2016
Hi, new reader here. Just wanted to say that I enjoyed these four chapters you have written. I would have liked to read more but seeing as it has been a few years since you last updated.. I guess that's not happening.

Thanks a lot anyway.
LunarCatNinja chapter 4 . 4/4/2016
This story is amusing and wonderful and I love how Genesis is powerless against the Ancient's Charm!
Cersesi chapter 4 . 2/13/2016
I like it.
shyd1 chapter 4 . 2/6/2016
Oooooo the suspense!
I love this! Genesis' point of view is awesome!
Aerith is awesome! Everything is awesome!
FireflyAliceXIII chapter 4 . 12/24/2015
Ohhh, I can't wait to see more development between Genesis and Cloud. It's pretty interesting so far so I hope you update soon~
XD chapter 4 . 7/5/2015
Pleeeeees update! I really wish to know what will happen (a hot, mind blowing kiss perhaps?).
Until next time
Keimichi chapter 4 . 6/15/2015
This is gold. Crossing my fingers that this get updated sometime.
bookworm83197 chapter 4 . 12/6/2014
Ooh, this story sounds so awesome! :DDDDDD (OTL got through the whole thing in 20 minutes...I have work to do dammit OTL)
I love your characters! Also, Genesis never really stood a chance against Aerith, did he? XDDD Favorite line: "And then his heart fucking melted onto the floor." I'm just ;AAAAAAA; OTL :3 ._.'
Are you still writing for this? Please say yes. I dun care if you don't update but once a year, just please say you're feeding the plunnies OTL
Thank you for writing this! The world needs this. XDD

(Question: Do you have a beta? Just someone who catches any accidental keystrokes or something? OTL here I am asking and I can't beta ;w; *Just ignore this*)
yuki chapter 4 . 12/5/2014
I can't wait to read the next chapter again