Reviews for Call It Vanity
iluvfairytale chapter 4 . 10/22
How could you leave it there!?
Did Genesis offer up something naughty?
*blush* What? Don't judge, we're all thinking it.
yumeniai chapter 4 . 9/19
Oh wow! I absolutely adore Turk!Cloud stories, and I love how this one portrays him and Genesis's growing relationship! I love Aerith, of course, but I love how original this is! Thank you so much for sharing!
MelissaMoonlight chapter 4 . 9/7
Thank you very much for this amazingly well written story! I really like your Genesis. I do not like seeing him lying on the floor...
Please continue writing this and save his pride, please!
bluesnowflakes21 chapter 4 . 9/6
hope u r going to update
UnLike Us chapter 4 . 6/25
Hi, new reader here. Just wanted to say that I enjoyed these four chapters you have written. I would have liked to read more but seeing as it has been a few years since you last updated.. I guess that's not happening.

Thanks a lot anyway.
LunarCatNinja chapter 4 . 4/4
This story is amusing and wonderful and I love how Genesis is powerless against the Ancient's Charm!
Cersesi chapter 4 . 2/13
I like it.
shyd1 chapter 4 . 2/6
Oooooo the suspense!
I love this! Genesis' point of view is awesome!
Aerith is awesome! Everything is awesome!
FireflyAliceXIII chapter 4 . 12/24/2015
Ohhh, I can't wait to see more development between Genesis and Cloud. It's pretty interesting so far so I hope you update soon~
XD chapter 4 . 7/5/2015
Pleeeeees update! I really wish to know what will happen (a hot, mind blowing kiss perhaps?).
Until next time
Keimichi chapter 4 . 6/15/2015
This is gold. Crossing my fingers that this get updated sometime.
bookworm83197 chapter 4 . 12/6/2014
Ooh, this story sounds so awesome! :DDDDDD (OTL got through the whole thing in 20 minutes...I have work to do dammit OTL)
I love your characters! Also, Genesis never really stood a chance against Aerith, did he? XDDD Favorite line: "And then his heart fucking melted onto the floor." I'm just ;AAAAAAA; OTL :3 ._.'
Are you still writing for this? Please say yes. I dun care if you don't update but once a year, just please say you're feeding the plunnies OTL
Thank you for writing this! The world needs this. XDD

(Question: Do you have a beta? Just someone who catches any accidental keystrokes or something? OTL here I am asking and I can't beta ;w; *Just ignore this*)
yuki chapter 4 . 12/5/2014
I can't wait to read the next chapter again
BoomboomPOWWWW chapter 4 . 10/29/2014
This is really cute :) Out of curiosity, have you stopped writing fan fiction?
kirallie chapter 4 . 7/21/2014
So Fenrir is Cloud. And he still has his enhancements or not? That seems confusing as there is no mention of mako glow in his eyes but he's very fast. Will they be able to help Genesis and Angeal?