Reviews for Call It Vanity
bookworm83197 chapter 4 . 12/6/2014
Ooh, this story sounds so awesome! :DDDDDD (OTL got through the whole thing in 20 minutes...I have work to do dammit OTL)
I love your characters! Also, Genesis never really stood a chance against Aerith, did he? XDDD Favorite line: "And then his heart fucking melted onto the floor." I'm just ;AAAAAAA; OTL :3 ._.'
Are you still writing for this? Please say yes. I dun care if you don't update but once a year, just please say you're feeding the plunnies OTL
Thank you for writing this! The world needs this. XDD

(Question: Do you have a beta? Just someone who catches any accidental keystrokes or something? OTL here I am asking and I can't beta ;w; *Just ignore this*)
yuki chapter 4 . 12/5/2014
I can't wait to read the next chapter again
BoomboomPOWWWW chapter 4 . 10/29/2014
This is really cute :) Out of curiosity, have you stopped writing fan fiction?
kirallie chapter 4 . 7/21/2014
So Fenrir is Cloud. And he still has his enhancements or not? That seems confusing as there is no mention of mako glow in his eyes but he's very fast. Will they be able to help Genesis and Angeal?
Guest chapter 4 . 7/10/2014
This looks pretty interesting. I hope someday you get inspired to post an update, I'd like to see more.
Sony Boy chapter 4 . 6/16/2014
Cloud saved Ifalna#! And Aerith being interested in Lovelass is an unexpected twist. Her having Genesis like her was great.

I also like c louds names fenrir and denzel.

I hope you are sti ll working on this.
Colette Hyuga chapter 4 . 6/5/2014
Lol. Poor genesis being described as a girl.. xD! Totally loved it.
patricia.pc chapter 4 . 6/1/2014
this was fun!
BlueberriesGoneBad chapter 4 . 3/20/2014
Update this story pleaseeeee!
My Solitude chapter 4 . 2/9/2014
Interesting chapter! xD
Raskol chapter 4 . 1/20/2014
Loving your characterization of Genesis! It's very refreshing compared to some of the other portrayals you see in fandom. He's got that undercurrent of snarkiness, but it hasn't resolved into bitterness yet. The lack of fixation on Sephiroth also seems to be working very well for me in this story; there still seems to be that twinge of jealousy, but it's not as overpowering, which helps tremendously in portraying him in a more sympathetic light. (I don't know which is harder to do in this fandom, getting people to hate Sephiroth or getting people to like Genesis!)

I'm also loving the interaction between Genesis and Cloud, though I have to admit that your Cloud feels much older than 25 (say, around 30?). He's 24 in DoC, and even in DoC, he came off as quite a terse individual (see his conversation with Vincent). It's possible, of course, that Cloud also just lied about his age along with his name and his other information. And really, even with that minor quibble, I still really, really like Cloud-as-Fenrir!

One other thing I've noticed is that you mention in this chapter that Cloud seems to weigh his words carefully. This is true of the Cloud you see in AC and DoC, but I don't think it is as true for the Cloud in this story, who seems almost flippant with how he speaks. I just don't get the feeling of thoughtful silence you get from Cloud in AC/DoC.

But those are minor complaints. I'm just hoping you continue this story. Thanks for sharing it with us, even in its glorious WIP state! Great breath of fresh air. :)
Failing Mentality chapter 4 . 1/20/2014
I like how funny this is. Keep up the good work!
Sanz0girl chapter 4 . 1/19/2014
awesome! more please
skepsis66 chapter 4 . 12/24/2013
Sparring is the best . This dynamic is awesome, as is adorable Chibi!Aerith.
Beloved Daughter chapter 4 . 12/20/2013
Really awesome story! I particularly love how both Genesis and "Fenrir" interact with Aerith. She so precocious!