Reviews for The Chosen Paths
lolzy33 chapter 2 . 2/7/2012
I hope this will be continued soon. The world needs more Matsayu! xD

sweetlilsunshine chapter 2 . 10/22/2011
this is really good, you should continue this
everyday-deeds chapter 2 . 8/31/2011
I think the thing that jumped out at me about this chapter was that I wanted more of it. That's not to say that it was bad, but I felt like you could have expanded on Matsuda's thoughts and feelings to things. And the end I thought could also have been longer- the brief insight you gave us into Saichiko's grief felt almost abridged, and I think you could have really delved into her memories and thoughts there.

But it wasn't a bad chapter- I just felt like it could have been deeper emotionally is all. Don't be depressed by me- just keep up the writing! :)
Sonar chapter 2 . 8/30/2011
That one was all right but I think someone should talk to Matsuda really after or before he leaves to take two weeks off.
Frogata chapter 2 . 8/30/2011
Yay another update! I have been waiting for thiiiiiiis!

I hope you write up the next one soon! XD
Jade chapter 2 . 8/30/2011
Ooh, I can't wait till Sayu and Sachiko find out Light was Kira...things are gonna get ugly...
legalizehumanity chapter 2 . 8/30/2011
Aw.. Poor Matsui.. :(
Scarlette Smith chapter 1 . 8/24/2011
This plot looks, like epic! I can't wai tto see what happens. Update soon! (Sorry, I suck at writing revivews)

lolzy33 chapter 1 . 8/24/2011
Ahhhh! This looks really interesting, I can't wait! :D
everyday-deeds chapter 1 . 8/24/2011
Yay- a Matsuda/Sayu story! Woohoo! I think this pairing is probably one of cutest ones out there, but nobody takes advantage of it (at least I hope I'm right that is Matsuda/Sayu. It's early in the morning...)

Only mistake I spotted (and it not even be a mistake, I might just be terrible with the honorifics) is putting 'san' after Sachiko's name- I think you use that with a last name (and I don't know that he would be addressing her with her first name).

But then again, I could just be an idiot. Either way I'll definitely be watching to see where this one goes.
Frogata chapter 1 . 8/24/2011
Nice chapter so far! This looks like it could turn out really cute!

If I was Matsuda I would have been all "TROLOLOL YOUR BRO WAS KIRA AND I KEELED HIM HOHOHOHOHOHO! ]:D" And yeah. But that's just me, the hyperactive Light-hater. And Near-hater... Grrrrrrr!

Yesh, I am looking forward to the next chapter! I shall keep an eye on this story! *squishes eye against monitor* OH GOD IT HURTS! *writhes around in pain*

Frogata 3