Reviews for The Return Trip
KaylahPeta chapter 31 . 7/12
mlr96 chapter 28 . 5/29
Sorry about earlier. I'm good now.
mlr96 chapter 25 . 5/29
No! No, no, no, no! I do not approve! She needs to save James and Lily and Alice and Frank and Sirius and Remus and.. and.. *Starts sobbing hysterically*
Guest chapter 14 . 8/3/2014
Wait, so does Fred come back to life or does he stay dead back in their time? I'm so confused...
Guest chapter 12 . 8/3/2014
I loved the kissing! It was so sweet and perfect! I wish I could get kissed like that!

Great job! :)
Guest chapter 11 . 8/3/2014
Awwwww! Absolutely adorable! 3
The Path of Supreme Conquest chapter 3 . 7/21/2014
The twins and the marauders? Beautiful!
DoctorHatterGirl23 chapter 31 . 12/30/2013
OMG this was good and yea poor Hermione she is not getting any birthdays hahahahaha and putting Fred and George back in lol thanks because even i missed them like crazy btw up at one in the morning reading your fanfiction the thing i have been doing for the last four hours hahahaha it was good and i couldnt stop OMG more more more more are the best!
DoctorHatterGirl23 chapter 24 . 12/30/2013
OMG i am so anxious what about the whole shes from the future thing! When is that coming into play i dont think i can stand the waiting until i get to that chapter hahahahaha i am so anxious;y excited for that chapter and i love the hermione and remus pairing! I think you are definitely my favorite fanfic writer :)
DoctorHatterGirl23 chapter 20 . 12/30/2013
Its good and i really like it especially the little character blurbs that you insert yourself into. I am so anxious about what happens to Hermione and the whole shes from the future thing and i cant wait to keep reading so i am off to do that hahahaha :)
DoctorHatterGirl23 chapter 17 . 12/30/2013
Happy Birthday! (For tomorrow of course) :)
Protagonist Of Life chapter 11 . 11/26/2013
Guest chapter 31 . 11/16/2013
update soon! I need an ending!
HP's star33 chapter 31 . 8/22/2013
dn't forget Hermione birthday! these r awesome keep going!
HP's star33 chapter 22 . 8/21/2013
poor hermione... when will she ever tell them?