Reviews for Sinful
Cul-di-sac Kid 333 chapter 13 . 1/14
I really liked how you potrayed the characters. I like fanfictions that make me believe that this did/could happen. Kinda like it's canon. I really liked Orlando in this to be honest! XD
And Vincent coming back at the end was a surprise.
Guest chapter 13 . 9/20/2013
Fantastic
chibifalco012 chapter 1 . 5/9/2012
OMG! I absolutely love this story! Toby is so innocent and in-character that I squealed every time he pops up/somethinig happens to him. Not to mention all the lovable moments with adorable Vincent and his horny succubi. Orlando and Jonny are the SHIT and I can perfectly visualize this whole story! It's amazing! I also wouldn't mind if you wrote a different version of this with Katherine! Please write more!
Shiek927 chapter 1 . 12/24/2011
There are not many so far, but this is easily, thus far, the best Catherine story made. What I loved best was how everyone felt very in character - it doesn't sound like much, but it counts: it didn't feel like you were stretching anything, and you showed the continuation of one routes while raising the consequences surrounding it.

Very well done - I hope you will make more Catherine fics in the future :)
Namine23 chapter 12 . 11/5/2011
I love your story! I love how you make connections to the game and it's amazing how you keep everyone in character. It's truly amazing to read such a great piece of work. I can't wait to read more. Also, thumbs up on the girl fight scene. I can totally see this happening as a prequel to the game.

Good Luck on your next chapter! I hope to read more! :D
Sahaquiel Darklore chapter 12 . 11/5/2011
Moar! Moar! Write moar!
Neosamuel chapter 12 . 11/4/2011
Very nice, is this the end or are you planing an epiloge of sorts? Shame to see that Vincent's freedom is much more limited then he once thought, but it is in nature with the chaos he chose (and true to SMT as well). He chose to be a demon and their is no turning back or corny redemption for him, but closure with his friends is one of the best ways for him to leave his humanity behind for good and still have some happyness.

If this is the end I will say that the story, expectualy this chapter was well written and finished on a strong note.
HeWhoDestroysAll chapter 12 . 11/4/2011
Wow a bit cliche for my tastes and making it all Vincents fault but eh.
HeWhoDestroysAll chapter 11 . 10/30/2011
Very nice story so far and to be honest I feel like I sympathize with Vincent more so than his friends.

A demon talking to a human is like trying to convince the humans that beyond their puddle is a vast ocean and yet humans are content to sit within their puddle and believe themselves righteous and better for doing so.

Keep up the good work and I loved the cheaters ending most of all.
Guest chapter 11 . 10/25/2011
Loving it! Update soon!
Dizasteriffic chapter 11 . 10/21/2011
Alright, I had the day off today and decided to get all the chapter updates sitting in my inbox all read. After reading Chapter 1 when you first put it up, I got super busy and left all the updates for a better time, even if they were tempting me. Anyways! You really made my morning so much better, since I had so much to read. I like this dangerous turn things are going in, which is reminiscent of some of your past fics. I like the insight we've gotten into Jonny's life, and I love how protective he is over Toby (I have a thing for "protective', and a thing for Toby). I'm enjoying this a lot! So I'm looking forward to all updates, and hopefully I'll be able to read them sooner from now on.
Emstar202 chapter 9 . 10/9/2011
This is very well witten! I love it! I can't wait to see what happens next. Everyone is in chacter, except Katherine. I know she can be harsh and bitchy but the scene with the terribly sick Jonny at the bar seemed unrealistic to me. But other thAn that this fanfic is pure gold! I love it to much and I can't wait for the next chapter!
Emstar202 chapter 9 . 10/9/2011
This is very well witten! I love it! I can't wait to see what happens next. Everyone is in chacter, except Katherine. I know she can be harsh Nd bitchy but the scene with the terribly sick Jonny at the bar seemed unrealistic to me. But other thN thAt this fabric
Neosamuel chapter 1 . 10/6/2011
Very nice story, I peffered Catherine to her human foil for Vincent. Seeing as the story isn't over I think Katherine should see the nightmares herself. But in the end I still want Vincent to be brought down, but still have Catherine. But then she would have to be knocked down a peg as well... Regardless I look forward to the future chapters of this story.
Living Chain chapter 9 . 9/25/2011
Seconding one of the reviewers here, I really did squeal when I found the section for Catherine. And then squealed more when I see this lovely post-True Cheaters ending fic, which is, like IMO, the best ending ever in Catherine (in so many aspects).

How can I say my love towards this fic? Vincent is delicious as ever, and I really like him still being the idiot he is as he was in the game (then again, many IS distracted by his sexiness and badass-ness that many forgets that he's, after all, is just good 'ol Vincent. Himself included, and me). And Jonny's lines are pure gold :P

And I noticed the chapter title. Are you going to end this in Day 8? Anyhow, I'm seeing where this ending, still, would really love how you will amuse me with a twist or two. Hope your schoolwork doesn't get hectic! :)