Reviews for I Have A Name
UltimateOne chapter 13 . 10/30
Oh my god I love this story! It's just so cute! I officially ship Amanda and Paul! Seriously! It is just too cute for words! I love Amanda's story and how the relationship progresses, seriously just too cute!
cherrywolfy chapter 13 . 5/31
Is there gonna be a sequel
FireHippie chapter 12 . 1/19
I want a sequal with little drabbles of them
Nicole chapter 10 . 7/28/2014
Does anybody else notice that when Haggart says 'freeze mother fucker!' he sounds Chinese or Japanese, or is it just me? BTW luv the story!
Crystal Dragon's blood chapter 13 . 7/21/2014
Duchess of Blueberries chapter 13 . 7/1/2014
I loved it! I absolutely loved it! Such an amazing story, all tho I admit that I would have loved to see how Amandas family reacted when she got back home! After that they had heard the story from her cousin what would Amanda told them X) Oh I freaking love it!
Guest chapter 13 . 5/2/2014
Omg I loved this SO SO SO MUCH! THERE ARE ACTUAL TEARS NOW! Both of happiness and joy and just gosh! Definety reading again!
ToxicFireStarter chapter 13 . 10/19/2013
Omg I just love it so much!
PetuniaViolet chapter 13 . 7/12/2013
FeliciaFelicis chapter 13 . 7/9/2013
I must have read this story about five times already... and I only found it two days ago.
This is great.
I realllly enjoyed it.
DreamBigandBeUnique chapter 1 . 7/8/2013
I LOVE this story so much! I love the ending! It's so cute omg
TheSpazChik chapter 13 . 4/22/2013
so im guessing he now looks like seth rogan?
WriterOnARoll chapter 1 . 4/13/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
Awesomo3000 chapter 13 . 3/20/2013
Let me just say this: I LOVE this story! And the movie too! I REALLY like your OC you added to this story! Especially the ending! I LOVE IT, LOVE IT, LOVE IT! :D
AriesTanotage chapter 13 . 9/23/2012
I really like this you did very well and it's the only one with an oc which i like. Lol that's why it's the only Paul fan fiction i've read.