Reviews for Transit Travel
levysbookshelf chapter 1 . 3/31/2015
I love it!
fer-hyu chapter 1 . 8/24/2011
whoa! LOVE IT! 8D this was really worth reading x3 hope you can continue it, it deserves it :D
Nessie-san chapter 1 . 8/24/2011
First I'm gonna tell you all the mistakes, then I'll review. Also, I'm just gonna correct it, not tell you why. If you have a question, please ask -

"The next bus wouldn't come..."

"Looked like he was..."

"All he cared about was that he had been standing outside..."

"He wasn't waking up, just changing his position."

"...waved his hands at everyone and apologized..."

"...say your name was odd,' he retorted."

The rest was okay - Also, lols XD I HAVE missed the train, but not the bus. It sucked 'cause I was already running late v.v" I've also fallen asleep on the train XD And once missed my stop 'cause I was reading XD OKAY! Now I'll actually review XD This was...well, it wasn't GOOD, but it wasn't bad either. It was...well, just kinda THERE. Sorry *scratched head self-consciously* That was just my impression of it *shrug*
Yuri x Light chapter 1 . 8/24/2011
8D Oh my Goodness that was so funny! Fai was adorably HILARIOUS in this story and the ending was unexpected. Though I should have guessed. Great story! definatley worth staying up writing it!
Slytherin Head chapter 1 . 8/24/2011
I've missed the bus! Luckly, being the time freak I am, I always try to leave at least two hours before I really need to be on campus. lol

Great little one-shot! Poor Kurogane didn't have a good morning. I'm sure Fai will make it all better in due time. ;)

I'm sure he wished he had left Fai on the bus. Or would the bus driver had woken him up?

But anyhow, loved this!