Reviews for And All The World's A Stage
Guest chapter 4 . 11/4/2014
Oh my god, I just got into this fic category but this is probably the best I've read so far. LITERALLY. It's so new, and I'm really, really disappointed that it hasn't been getting that many reviews. I love Crowley in this one, but I feel bad for their non-existent friendship. It would be cool to see them hanging out one last night or something, and I need to see some Winchesters/Castiel realizing just who their dealing with! I get that you're not gonna update anymore, and you're probably never going to read this, but...I'm just happy that I got to read this much. I think you should put this fic up for adoption. It's probably got the best concept of the category, and I'd follow it forever...Anyways, just :D on!
Furionknight chapter 4 . 5/5/2012
UniCryin chapter 4 . 1/8/2012
Seriously, this story is frikkin' long, but its just SO well made, and I really love it!
3466-0402 chapter 4 . 1/3/2012
Loved this story :) It's brilliant, the way you wrote Aziraphale and Crowley. They're amazing.
Colin chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
God, I loved this. You wrote Crowley so perfectly. Looking forwards to more! Your writing style is excellent!
NeverMagpie chapter 4 . 12/9/2011
This is my favorite, seriously.
Rivana chapter 4 . 11/7/2011
Absolutely brilliant! And it fits so seamlessly into canon it's almost eerie. Thanks for filling out the sesons with some Crowley goodness!
Silvermoon of Forestclan chapter 4 . 11/5/2011
Awesome story! I look forward to the next update!

Sweetloll chapter 3 . 10/6/2011
Wow! Very interesting cross-a bit dark for Good Omens, but it all fits together. I love your Crowley. Please keep up the good work, I can't wait to see what happens next!
just another fma fan chapter 3 . 9/19/2011
You have to write more of this! This has to be the best thing I've read in a long time. The characterizations are perfect and Crowley's motivation and wishy-washy-ness are so... just Crowley. Aziraphale's situation is sad and I really hope he gets to be an angel again. I love that Jesse came by with Death's sickle. What happened to Adam Young anyway? Is he dead now? And I really can't wait for the Winchesters and Cas to show up. Please write more, I"m waiting very impatiently.
Sirius-Black-is-not-dead chapter 3 . 9/14/2011
Reading behind the scenes is really cool, and you make it very interesting and awesome!
Riddle Master 101 chapter 1 . 8/27/2011
Impressive story! I really, really like how you have Crowley change from the one we know and love in Good Omens to the one who's...evil, per say, in Supernatural. Considering the second was based on the first, I could never see how they got from one to the other.

As for Aziraphale...I'd really like to see him pop up again. Understandably, he's pissed at Crowley, considering that the demon became something they had almost died to stop years before. And now that Crowley is getting his act together (finally), well, I'd like to see Aziraphale's opinion on the Apocalypse.

Anyway, please update soon,