Reviews for Jobs the Senshi Should Never Take
Yuval Konsker chapter 6 . 1/15/2010
lol that was a very funny and intresting story always wanted to know how it will be if the sailor scouts tried this jobs
SilverTiger 2008 chapter 1 . 4/22/2008
Your story is very hilarious. I really loved it. You are an insperation for comedy. Keep up the good work. Your story is the bomb!. The sailor Moon characters in this story are very funny. I love the Sailor Moon anime, biut yours is awsome.
star chapter 1 . 2/23/2006
Um...For the equation EMC2, C is a constant: the speed of light. Therefore, if M(mass) is 5, then E is just 5 times the speed of light squared. Ami has no need to ask what C equals.
kanakonokawaii chapter 6 . 6/21/2004
Damn, I'm too late for the contest, but anyway, update! Hehehe...Hotaru with a knife! Whee! *carries a knife and starts stabbing movie posters*
Candyland chapter 1 . 11/1/2003
ROFLMAO!

Oh, this is too funny! I'm noticing a pattern with Hotaru, though. She seems to be obsessed with the power of her glaive and blowing up the world and such. Wow, I'm so intelligent I scare myself! I saw a running gag! Woo, go me!

In case you couldn't tell, Candy-chan hasn't had much sleep as of late...z...
Agent MarbleEyes chapter 1 . 6/25/2003
wow! these are really funny! now i know that if i ever need to kill anything, hire hotaru! we'd probably all die in the end anyways.
Silent Knight chapter 6 . 4/16/2003
Just for my own amusement(and the jyo of being the 100th reviewer) I shall review this fic...
ShadowKat chapter 6 . 3/30/2003
**is confused** Am I supposed to fill out the contest thingy? Didn't you say something about that at choir? I'm confused... email me and explain. Other then that I liked the chapter. It was great! Lots of humor. Gotta love it.

ShadowKat chapter 5 . 3/30/2003
Hey you're getting close to a hundred reviews. Pretty good! After the last chap you'll have... 99 reviews. Amazing. Great work.

ShadowKat chapter 4 . 3/30/2003
Haven't I read this before? I think I have... wait, maybe I just remember it from hearing about it.. hm. I dunno. It was great really. Loved it.

ShadowKat chapter 3 . 3/30/2003
Why's there a firetruck AND an ambulence outside my house? **goes and looks then comes back** Remind me to burn to death BEFORE I call 911-firefighters sat outside for 10 minutes putting ON THEIR CLOTHES! Insane. Anyway, good chapter. It reminds me of something I'd do... hm... Great work.

ShadowKat chapter 2 . 3/30/2003
... It's pretty sad when you're reading something and it reminds you of yourself... yup... don't take this the wrong way I'm just depressed-I got some bad news today... It was great and if I was in a better mood I'd be laughing my head off. I swear.

Nessa chapter 6 . 3/23/2003
i was really bored but there are 79 *Director: Laugh.* Cook. in your story. *god im really bored now*
Lauren chapter 6 . 3/22/2003
~ FINALLY finishes countin the Directer:Laugh. Cook quotes.~ 79...total...~ collapses from so much counting~
Mirar chapter 1 . 3/16/2003
Lolz. Your story is so funny. One thing though, after a while, it gets a little redundant. Like with Rei, can you have her do something else besides burn stuff?