Reviews for Peculiar Feelings
justvisiting80 chapter 2 . 4/15/2014
I read this entire story... The entire thing... In my head in a British accent. It was great fun! And now I miss Sherlock again. Damn.

You did a lovely job with this piece. It was just right. :)
Sienna Maiu chapter 2 . 12/18/2013
Molly is just generally awesome (and always has been), so no worries about her coming across as out of character.

I really wasn't expecting that kiss, but I thought that it was just perfect and worked out very well. I presume if you were to continue this, they'd have some bumpy roads ahead.

If you ever picked this story up again, I (and many others, I am sure) would be thrilled.
[and now, I shall return to reading your Merlin/Morgana fics; so many feels]
Sienna Maiu chapter 1 . 12/18/2013
This is amazing.
The fact that it's pre-season2 only makes it more so. I've enjoyed what I've read so far.
Ambur chapter 2 . 8/25/2013
OH MY GOD I LOVED THIS!
Kathmak chapter 2 . 4/24/2013
Wow, just found this and am loving it. T'would be nice if you would finish it sometime!
deadgurlagain chapter 2 . 3/12/2013
nice start love a confused dectective and a strong pathologist!
WaitingForAKiss chapter 2 . 12/5/2012
...#Dead
LaserGirl77 chapter 2 . 11/27/2012
HURRY UP AND UPDATE!
Mrs Max McDowell chapter 2 . 4/15/2012
I agree with your opinion and deduction of Molly Hooper and I would very much like the read a third chapter.

~hand you a tin fill with 100% home made goodies, such as chocolate-chip cookies,m&m cookies, peanut butter thumbprint cookies, cinnamon-sugar glazed and roasted almonds~
darklou chapter 2 . 2/21/2012
Such a gret idea ! I totally love it and I agree with you on Molly.

Keep up the good work !
The Yankee Countess chapter 2 . 2/9/2012
Ok, I know you have a million other stories you're trying to complete, but please, please, PLEASE update/finish this one! I love Sherlock/Molly, but there are very few authors, in my opinion, that write them well. You capture his character wonderfully, and I really like your portrayal of her too! So please...do not forget this story! Update it as soon as you are able! It's great and I would *love* to see more!
The Angels Side chapter 2 . 2/8/2012
Oh god, I want to see the continuation soooo much! Please continue this! I love the new Molly, she was brave enough to stand up to Sherlock, that's pretty awesome!
Lt. Kiwi chapter 2 . 2/1/2012
OMG I liked it a lot... Swear that when he left the lab that typical Sherlock song began to play in my head.

Keep writing.