Reviews for Maybe Three
ShinobiTwin05 chapter 1 . 10/4/2011
... Uh Wah? I really don't know what's going on here... But good coupling though!
Thien chapter 1 . 8/24/2011
Very enjoyable~~

My favourites are those with the WOL. Not that it's any surprise to you. But, monkey Squall is pretty funny, too. Now if it also says "YOU SUCK" like a certain Mr. monkey... XD

Good job! Hope to see more DFF from you soon!
AkumaStrife chapter 1 . 8/24/2011
...Did I ask for this?

Whatever. I love you. I love how I've forgotten I asked for something and yet you still write it for me anyways. And I love this pairing more than I should.

I. "And you were in your bed, also." Yes cloud, thanks for stating that obvious fact. For some reason I found this drabble in particular HILARIOUS. 'Cause I can totally see their expressions. I can see Lightning and Cloud's dead serious faces, and WoL being uncomfortable out of his mind and "what is this do not want".

II. Sometimes the things you write make no sense, but they somehow turn out funny anyways.

III. Oooh that convo must have been bunches of fun. I can just see Laguna's blank expression and Cloud poking him and being like, "Squall...I think you broke him..."

IV. I REALLY liked this one. There is, invariably, in your sets of whimsical drabbles always one that is deeper and more emotional. I love that one, it always reminds me that, in the midst of all the crack and humor, that you still have that ability to write things of real quality and depth. It's always touching.

V. I've already said this, but i just fucking adore the idea of these two stubbornly, silently, fighting over Squall's affections. It makes me wonder if they even like each other in the slightest bit, or if they're (supposedly) participating in sexual acts together JUST for Squall...

VI. Of course, as hero worship dictates, WoL is who Squall always returns to (because he is actually sane and slightly normal in comparison) XD much to Lightning and Cloud's chagrin.

VII. Oh Lightning, so easy to rile up, so predictable. Please don't hurt Cloud's toy in your endless quest for recognition and respect.

VIII. Squall obviously has no patience for illogical things. And Cloud...i love you. the end

THANK YOU SO MUCH MY PRECIOUS BUTTERBLOSSOM. WORDS CANNOT EXPRESS HOW HAPPY THIS HAS MADE ME.

(In all seriousness, I really needed this right now. Thank you.)
k4ce chapter 1 . 8/24/2011
Oh Gods, that was priceless! I love this OT3, and you write them so well! Amazing job :)