Reviews for Finally
Lucy chapter 1 . 9/5/2016
How is this the only Will/Vince fic in existence? I'm grateful this one exists as the characterization is so accurate; the idea of these two engaged and domestic is so sweet and I'm annoyed we only got a snapshot of it in the finale (in which they talked about grace most of the time, booo)
Really, really cute fic and I especially love the ending of chapter 1, it's SO them haha!
I think I'll write some Will/Vince in the future and add to the dismally low number of fics about them
Juan Escalante chapter 1 . 8/25/2014
Love it, I would have wished that they made a series just for both of them.
Savior Emma Swan chapter 3 . 2/10/2013
This was adorable! I recently rewatched the entire series and am so sad I've finished it again. Reading this made me feel better. Lovely work!
Daphne G chapter 3 . 3/20/2012
"33-29," he muttered to himself. He looked over at Vince. "33-29. Vince."

Something about that line is just so incredibly beautiful to me. I actually sat with my husband, my best friend and her partner, and watched the coverage on TV. We cried when it passed, so thrilled. Very sweet story.
karenwalkerdesigns chapter 3 . 10/1/2011
Aw that was so cute! I'm like you in that I ship Will and Jack so hard, but I love Will and Vince too - Bobby Cannavale was the best - so this was perfect, and very realistic. I also loved the way you characterised Jack. Most future!fics in this fandom have him grown up but lost his personality and sparkle or not having matured at all while you managed to keep the best of both worlds.

So, well done! Please keep writing!
Buffyxenaman chapter 3 . 9/27/2011
nice
LilyBartAndTheOthers chapter 3 . 8/28/2011
It was a nice story. I liked it. :) I hope you will write more of these!