Reviews for Son of Fire
Guest chapter 1 . 7/25/2013
Well done! Beautiful!
The Wayfaring Strangers chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
Wow! I forgot to review this, even though it's been a my fave list for a long time. I really like the lines: 'The blood on my hands
And my hand in chains' - the difference between "hands" and "hand" - great attention to detail. Good, good job!
RandomCelt
Fortune Zyne chapter 1 . 3/10/2012
BEautifully written!

I love your works!
Certh chapter 1 . 8/25/2011
Beautiful and emotional.
Duilin chapter 1 . 8/24/2011
That was beautiful. There's so much...symbolism, and the 'to touch a star' part was extremely dramatic, in the best way possible.
Mornen chapter 1 . 8/24/2011
That was a beautiful poem.
StarLight9 chapter 1 . 8/24/2011
Beautiful! I always love your poetry! It is so true, the fire is in Maedhros's veins, and as long as he lives, it will keep burning him and consuming him. There is no way for him to escape the Oath, which has become his curse, and there is no way for him to fulfill it. I love how you have shown the hopelessness of it all, "so close, yet so far". They can never have the Silmaril because they are not "worthy to touch a star", and at the same time they cannot give up their quest. So the only way out, the only way to achieve peace and to have penance for the ill deeds, is death. I like how you have put his live and quest inside a frame - it starts in fire, and ends in fire.
Lirulin-yirth-k'aio chapter 1 . 8/24/2011
Great, what more can I say? ;) Purrrfect poem!