Reviews for The Road Home Leads To You
Iwannalickdean chapter 10 . 9/28/2014
Omg! I am in love with this story!
Guest chapter 10 . 11/2/2013
Well that was an awesome fic. An entertaining read good job
SuperFag chapter 10 . 9/28/2013
They're so cute, goddammit! Thanks for the ep.!
mykeyo10 chapter 10 . 9/1/2013
Love the epilogue! This story is simple amazing
PlotBunny2468 chapter 10 . 9/1/2013
beautiful fic. :) shame no smut, but overall fluffy, cute, and awesome fic. Please continue to do more and more and more.
doe chapter 10 . 8/31/2013
no no no no no no...this is what i waited so veeerrrry long for? such promise. shame, shame, shame. so disappointed you have talent, though. keep up the writing and try to balance - endings are always harder than beginnings !
AnnieWrites chapter 10 . 8/31/2013
A happy ending at last. I loved this story and you wrote it so well. My one complaint is that it was two years in the making. Two bloody long years! That's a long time to wait. But you've done it. You've seen it through and all I can say is thank you so very much for writing and sharing. Thank you.
SuperFag chapter 9 . 8/17/2013
*cries* OHMYFUCKINGGOD
mykeyo10 chapter 9 . 8/11/2013
Dump fugly Lisa and GET WITH CAS!
gaaay chapter 9 . 8/11/2013
*choked sobbing* oh my god...
AnnieWrites chapter 9 . 8/11/2013
Thank you for this. It feels like I've been waiting forever for this story to come back. Beautiful chapter!
Angelpheonixwings14 chapter 9 . 8/11/2013
I don't even know what to say right now! ALL THE FEELS T_T What a heartbreakingly sweet story. The ending better be good or I'll go cry myself to sleep ok?
Angelpheonixwings14 chapter 4 . 8/11/2013
Omg you're breaking my heart right now. NOOOO Cassie T_T
This story is great. Very well thought out and has a great feeling of realism. I love what you've done with the characters!
Angelpheonixwings14 chapter 2 . 8/11/2013
You hooked me with this sinker at the end of the chapter. I love it! Can't wait to read more.
ShippsAreShipped chapter 8 . 8/9/2013
OMG...please..please...Puh-LEASE UPDATE like I freaked out when I got to the end of it