Reviews for Uprising
keep my issues drawn chapter 3 . 10/23/2011
Love it! :) a great DH story
secretfanficauthor chapter 3 . 10/20/2011
Very enjoyable as per usual. Can not wait for the next chapter. Keep writing my dear!
secretfanficauthor chapter 2 . 10/9/2011
I no jokes am in love with what you are writing. I realise I may be somewhat biased but trust me if it sucked I would have told you by now. So hurry up and write the next chapter already :) Love you!
Miss Nat chapter 2 . 9/23/2011
Gabby, dear, why have you STILL not updated! Even though you've pretty much told me everything that's going to happen, I must read! Hahaha so please update soon: you have no excuse, exams are over! :D mwahahaha. So update my friend :)

Love Nat x

ps. Before you say anything, yes I did finally make an account :)
keep my issues drawn chapter 2 . 9/15/2011
I absolutely love this! An ingenious idea. I feel so sorry for Evony :( This is amazing, great plot, great writing. Write more soon!
Annab1119 chapter 1 . 9/8/2011
oh i thought it was updated but i didnt see a new chapter *tear*

i really really really want to know whats going to happen next! is there going to be any romantic interests? haha maybe with one of the weasley twins lol. still im dying to know what happens next!
keep my issues drawn chapter 1 . 9/8/2011
I love this! Can't wait until you update!
secretfanficauthor chapter 1 . 9/6/2011
I am desperately awaiting the next chapter to your story. I am entranced and overly excited as to what will happen next. Not to mention the introduction of new characters ;) Good luck Gabby this story will be amazing.