Reviews for Chronicles Of Camelot
daithi4377 chapter 5 . 7/10/2014
It will be interesting to see what reason Sirius has for keeping quiet about his identity. Do the streaks in their white hair have a significance. Like water, earth, fire, air with the gold being the commander? I'm not sure how to feel about the fact that the one statement Harry gave he seems to think he is losing his identity, he doesn't know who he is anymore. Going by what has happened so far in his life I would think that he is now just finding out who he is, rather that what the Dursleys wanted him to be and Albus, now he is determining just who he want Harry to be. It's taken him too long but I think it's a good think, he has Hermoine, the Granger and other to stand with him.
BTW there is stupid and then there is Ron who else would refuse to apologize to Harry and Hermoine while in her home at his Birthday party, and on top of that call Hermoine a whole while in the presence of his parents and her parents. And Molly backing him up and telling when he was evicted from said home doesn't bode well for her either.
daithi4377 chapter 4 . 7/10/2014
I'm glad he chose Amelia she would be the only one that could legally stand against The Headmaster and Fudge. They didn't do the inheritance..legacy test on Harry?
daithi4377 chapter 3 . 7/10/2014
Why would Sirius keep his identity secret. You would think he would want the truth to be told before the lies. That and how long can he stay in his animagus form before it does some damage or something?
daithi4377 chapter 2 . 7/10/2014
Wonder where Molly got the idea of Harry and Ginny. If I remember right Ginny isolated herself the majority of the school year and during the summer could hardly talk to him without blushing or stuttering. So it seems Molly and Ron are two peas in a pod lol. Please have Harry's wish come true one Ron is enough in the world we really don't need to risk another. I had to laugh at the goats statement...Harry is the weapon if the one true hero...dream on old man if it gets you through the days. Yes even Fawkes knows the old man is a dud.
daithi4377 chapter 1 . 7/10/2014
LOL the Oncoming Storm is worse that Hurricane Harry...i guess the fear of the storm could be worse than actually seeing the hurricane up front. I've always thought that Hermoine, Neville and Harry have always been the supreme platinum trio. Great first chapter.
Paul McKinnon chapter 38 . 6/25/2014
YOU SHALL FACE MY WRATH FOR KILLING LILY!
Paul McKinnon chapter 32 . 6/9/2014
GIVE JAMES POTTER BACK! BRING HIM BACK! FOR GOOD!
Paul McKinnon chapter 24 . 6/9/2014
Lily IS BACK BABY! cause lily is BACK
Paul McKinnon chapter 20 . 6/9/2014
Noooooooooooooooooooooo! Not A Female! AIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
Paul McKinnon chapter 11 . 6/8/2014
Ok maybe like Elora/Sirius or Amelia/Sirius?
Paul McKinnon chapter 10 . 6/8/2014
Sirius/Amelia right?
Maraudersgal1989 chapter 31 . 6/4/2014
Great story well i like your own words no that paragraphs from the actually harry potter series just a heads up try and make the paragraphs fit with the story as earlier in the chapter you put the bit saying harry was at the world cup and Mr weasley said about others showing off but Harry didn't go to world cup watch yourself as i personally find my self skipping J.K's paragraphs as I've read them before. You re great writer just watch yourself x
RogueBHS chapter 33 . 5/28/2014
Just wanted to let you know that as the other two schools arrived, you made a small error; you stated that Harry remembered something Authur Weasley had said at the World Cup. Er...you had said Harry did not attend said event! Lol. Thought I'd point this out for continuity sake!
DragonTamer01 chapter 38 . 5/3/2014
So, so, so, so, SOOOOOOO close to being a great story of yours.

Don't get me wrong, I love your works, but this one was shaping up to be a great creation of yours, and then it just...failed at the last minute.

In my opinion, you "tripped at the finish line" by putting Harry in a position where his mother has to sacrifice her life to save his, AGAIN! I'm sorry, but two sacrifices of that magnitude are just too much for me.
hpf2114 chapter 37 . 5/3/2014
Excellent story! My only bitch is 1- You didn't throw Dumbledore through the veil or 2- You didn't put a dementor in his cell to bugger him for the rest of this life. It would probably by worse in affecting him even for a nasty old gay man then just having them wander around out side the cell. The creator knows he would deserve it. Well done. Full marks!
1,306 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »