Reviews for Chronicles Of Camelot
Maraudersgal1989 chapter 31 . 6/4/2014
Great story well i like your own words no that paragraphs from the actually harry potter series just a heads up try and make the paragraphs fit with the story as earlier in the chapter you put the bit saying harry was at the world cup and Mr weasley said about others showing off but Harry didn't go to world cup watch yourself as i personally find my self skipping J.K's paragraphs as I've read them before. You re great writer just watch yourself x
RogueBHS chapter 33 . 5/28/2014
Just wanted to let you know that as the other two schools arrived, you made a small error; you stated that Harry remembered something Authur Weasley had said at the World Cup. Er...you had said Harry did not attend said event! Lol. Thought I'd point this out for continuity sake!
DragonTamer01 chapter 38 . 5/3/2014
So, so, so, so, SOOOOOOO close to being a great story of yours.

Don't get me wrong, I love your works, but this one was shaping up to be a great creation of yours, and then it just...failed at the last minute.

In my opinion, you "tripped at the finish line" by putting Harry in a position where his mother has to sacrifice her life to save his, AGAIN! I'm sorry, but two sacrifices of that magnitude are just too much for me.
hpf2114 chapter 37 . 5/3/2014
Excellent story! My only bitch is 1- You didn't throw Dumbledore through the veil or 2- You didn't put a dementor in his cell to bugger him for the rest of this life. It would probably by worse in affecting him even for a nasty old gay man then just having them wander around out side the cell. The creator knows he would deserve it. Well done. Full marks!
Vegasman59 chapter 38 . 5/1/2014
Its a great story, it really needs an epilog!
Jonn Wolfe chapter 38 . 4/23/2014
This was both bizarre and fun. Parts of it seemed to drag and make me want to pull my hair out, though. Dimbles should've been taken out far sooner than he was, and it seemed that he was the head of the tick that was buried in the skin. Ugh.

Anyway, I enjoyed this. Thanks for writing!
willam and jack and jake chapter 38 . 4/16/2014
nice very well done
willam and jack and jake chapter 33 . 4/16/2014
nice very nice
willam and jack and jake chapter 32 . 4/15/2014
nice very well done and loved it.
willam and jack and jake chapter 31 . 4/15/2014
nice i didn't see the one coming
willam and jack and jake chapter 30 . 4/15/2014