Reviews for Chronicles Of Camelot
Guest chapter 7 . 4/6/2014
youre genius!
DragonTamer01 chapter 1 . 4/7/2014
I kinda figured that Hermione would still be able to hear Harry while petrified. Great way to start this story.
Guest chapter 23 . 3/18/2014
Well, I guess I'm not the only one with the idea for dragon neckscarves!
starlite22 chapter 21 . 2/17/2014
U thought crookshanks was her familiar but he hasn't been in it, since she bought him.
starlite22 chapter 18 . 2/17/2014
Would of been nice to of none wat Hermione's gifts were from the other, like you did from the others for Harry. The story is well written, it's good she's nearly his equal, but sometimes you miss things out for her chacter.
starlite22 chapter 14 . 2/16/2014
Enjoying the story, shame you missed Hermione's bday
starlite22 chapter 9 . 2/16/2014
Thought Hermione was getting an owl as well
Skipsophrenic chapter 38 . 1/30/2014
just finished this and can honestly say well worth the read, thank you for taking the time to write this.

Skip
Skipsophrenic chapter 16 . 1/30/2014
Okay, this is not meant as negativity so if it comes across that way i apologise but - in my opinion in this as soon as they returned to the car Hermione would have torn into her father before apparating her and Harry out of there back home to get him healed up.

After which I believe her mother would have torn into Dan for beating on an abused boy - it doesn't matter his power increase or training, still at the core Harry will always (in my opinion) have a fear of all that was good taken away, you seem to have certainly got down how he still has his weaknesses to his emotions where Hermione is concerned perfectly as shown by the boggart.

These are my opinion only and no offense is meant.

Overall I have enjoyed the read so far and look forwards to the next chapters which I will be reading as soon as I finish this review :)

The pacing of the story has been steady and well written getting the emotions of the moments you want to illicit across just right - at least with me.
Joseph chapter 37 . 1/23/2014
Great story. Harry/Hermione is my favorite couple (I refuse to swallow JKR's epilogue at the end and refuse to believe that Hermione would marry Ron the Lazy Whining Brat) and I've always known that there had to be ulterior motives for Harry being made to live with the Dursleys all those years that he shouldn't've had to. I don't like the ending either though I guess with the Deathly Hallows Harry can see his mom for 24 hours in a corporeal form any time he wishes
DarkenedRose24 chapter 38 . 1/19/2014
Thank you for yet another great piece. I truly enjoyed it. And you know. The original prophecy in the movies... in a way Harry did full fill it. Just not the dark lord we all thought.
sortofbored chapter 38 . 1/6/2014
Great story. I really enjoyed it.
ChrisW96003 chapter 38 . 12/2/2013
Great story, "BUT" it does feel just a little rushed at the end... I'm not happy with what you did with Harry's mom and I do feel that Dumbles should have gotten the axe, fried, which ever method you choose for Harry to put to rest that M.O.B.! He (Harry) is the KING and has to have a hard side. Kings have to sacrifice, warriors, subjects and others so the kind om and people can live in piece!

And NO NOT the GREATER GOOD! :(
OMG My Library's On Fire chapter 1 . 11/11/2013
Do you happen to know of Doctor Who... Iconic British TV show, lead character called the Doctor with various nick-names and alias. The most common being 'The Oncoming Storm'? If Harry starts turning into the Doctor I may have to hunt you down and hug you to death because I can't quite work out if I love you for the reference or want to kill you for ripping something off my favourite tv show/fandom/universe.

Certainly looking good for a first chapter, little odd that two TWELVE year olds are falling in love... Most are at least teenagers (13/14) before puppy love/crushes start but I'll go with it.
See you on the next chap!
Kitty
jabarber69 chapter 7 . 11/9/2013
sure seems to me that with all that harry and hermione has done becoming who they are then they would be more than boyfriend/girlfriend but instead married!
1,249 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »