Reviews for Chronicles Of Camelot
Lily and Severus...hmmm... Ok, at first? Erm...BUT JAMES!111! Then: well, Lily and Sev were buddies to start with and who knows how badly Dumblefuck messed with their relationship or how much chaos he caused with potions and charms and other ways he's known to interfere... Then finally: well, Lily is going to be alive in this current incarnation for a long, long time...so it would mean her being alone for a long, long time if she waited her life out to be with James...and why shouldn't Lily have some romance in her re-life? And all things being equal, why NOT Sev?
Lily had best have a damn good reason for leaving Harry to suffer the abuse of her family all those years...
Did Hedwig and Crooks run off together after being ignored so badly for so long?
Well, this is fun and all, but when do we get to the part where Harry actually does "destiny" things like take down Albus and deal with Tom?
Why didn't Sebastian protect James and Lily and babyHarry? Why didn't he protect growing-upHarry? Where was he?
But then again, I'd have sawed Ron's little penis off with a dull, rusty, serrated knife so you might not want to listen to me about "the blackness".
I'm still waiting to hear why "the blackness" is such a bad thing?
Erm...so now Sirius has magically HAD a trial and his younger brother is now magically older than him? Huh.
You know, for all the times Harry has pranced around unsheathing that little sword of his, he still hasn't managed to actually USE it. You don't run around waving a weapon until or unless you're actively GOING TO USE THE DAMN THING.
I am getting really impatient for Sirius to show himself.

AND I WANNA GUESSSSS!

It's annoying how short the actual chapter is given how many words are on the page.
BUT I WANNA GUESSSSSSSSS! *snicker
stacygrrl2002 chapter 20 . 6/7
Darn. I was going to say Reginald for a name. Guess it will have to be named after the muggle queen mother...Elizabeth
stacygrrl2002 chapter 7 . 6/6
Neville has to be Terra firma hence his affinity with plants.
stacygrrl2002 chapter 2 . 6/6
Dumbles didn't play the magical guardian card? Who will Harry have as his responsible vassal for guidance? At least no big Molly scene to read through. Although they can be spectacular, she always goes off half cocked cause no one besides her and dumbles can be right, or it's not in her plan and she can't adapt
I just love this story! I am not going to be able to stop reading until I finish it!
1,453 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »