Reviews for Chronicles Of Camelot
Guest chapter 25 . 7/16/2016
The question is, why WOULD Harry remember it? Do YOU remember anything from when you were one? I certainly don't.
Guest chapter 23 . 7/16/2016
A reasonable Umbridge? I..I don't know what to say to that, I don't think I've ever come across that in a story before. When you described her as toad looking, I thought for sure that she was going to be as we all know and dislike her. I want to thank you for going in an unexpected direction.
Guest chapter 21 . 7/16/2016
Why did Hermione torture Harry with the full memory? Couldn't she have started at the point where Remus steps in front and the Boggart turns into the full moon? Seems cruel.
Guest chapter 20 . 7/16/2016
Technically, the constellation is Canis Major, and one of the stars in it is Sirius, but close enough.
Guest chapter 19 . 7/16/2016
Ron is now a Snake? Should I make some popcorn for the entertainment that is sure to follow? This is going to be good.

Wouldn't the house elves have found the boys and brought them to Poppy, at least, if not sending them home?
Guest chapter 17 . 7/16/2016
Lucius and Molly in the same meeting? Ooo boy, that could get interesting, I'm looking forward to it.
Guest chapter 16 . 7/16/2016
Another slight mistake - I think you meant Tyler to ask if Harry wanted them to stay at the castle over Christmas, not the summer.

Overreact much? Harry may have been completely stupid for bringing it up the way he did, but Dan completely overreacted. What does he expect Harry to do? Hover over Hermione constantly?

On the brighter side, I'm looking forward to the reunion between Sirius and Remus.
Guest chapter 14 . 7/16/2016
Loving it, loving it, loving it.
Guest chapter 13 . 7/16/2016
Excellent! I love the twins, I'm always happy when an author leaves them out of Molly's plans and has them loyal to Harry.

And yay for Seba sensing that Lupin won't betray Harry.

In other multi-chapter stories, I've found that the quality of writing goes downhill as the story goes on, I'm happy to say that this hasn't happened here.
Guest chapter 11 . 7/16/2016
Why is Harry wishing Arhtur a nice summer? It's September.

Excellent prank on Ron. The others would actually be able to eat without having to watch his appalling table manners.

I think this is the first time an author has tried to have Harry punished for switching House tables at a meal. I like the idea.
Guest chapter 10 . 7/16/2016
How did Harry know the words to finish the bond? And when they went to Gringotts he just happened to know the proper way to address the goblins. I would just attribute it to Harry's magic and new power, but there have been other times where things have had to be explained to him. It's just a bit confusing.

I'm looking forward to the remaining chapters. This is a very well written story and easily one of my favourites.
Guest chapter 7 . 7/15/2016
Riveted. You have my riveted.

I have no idea how Harry will go about Anointing Neville, but considering his love of Herology, I can see him being given Earth.
Guest chapter 5 . 7/15/2016
I don't know if you're planning on putting the Tournament in this story, but I'm really looking forward to the Second Task if you do. Hermione with the power over water? Yeah, that would go well for the old one. Hee hee hee. Sorry, I'm giggling just thinking about the possibilities.

I love it! I can see myself losing some sleep in order to finish this (it's almost 11 pm right now). I'm on an iPad right now (and this story is so going to be bookmarked), but I have half a mind to jump on my laptop so I can download and save your story (with your penname and either a link to your profile or the story - never uncredited, even if it's on my personal laptop not to be seen by anyone else.)

I'm going to have to check out your profile once I'm done this story.
Guest chapter 4 . 7/15/2016
Ok, Amelia works too. I like her.
Guest chapter 2 . 7/15/2016
Please tell me you let Sirius live and he becomes cleared and allowed to be Harry's Vassal. Please! I don't think my heart could take it otherwise. Actually, thinking about it, I can see Sirius being the White Knight (unless it's Harry - Hermione's line about him being her White Knight also got me thinking)
I am so happy you included Fawkes and the Hat. I love it when authors show them sentient/self aware and include them in well written stories.
1,306 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »