Reviews for Chronicles Of Camelot
I don't know if you're planning on putting the Tournament in this story, but I'm really looking forward to the Second Task if you do. Hermione with the power over water? Yeah, that would go well for the old one. Hee hee hee. Sorry, I'm giggling just thinking about the possibilities.

I love it! I can see myself losing some sleep in order to finish this (it's almost 11 pm right now). I'm on an iPad right now (and this story is so going to be bookmarked), but I have half a mind to jump on my laptop so I can download and save your story (with your penname and either a link to your profile or the story - never uncredited, even if it's on my personal laptop not to be seen by anyone else.)

I'm going to have to check out your profile once I'm done this story.
Ok, Amelia works too. I like her.
Please tell me you let Sirius live and he becomes cleared and allowed to be Harry's Vassal. Please! I don't think my heart could take it otherwise. Actually, thinking about it, I can see Sirius being the White Knight (unless it's Harry - Hermione's line about him being her White Knight also got me thinking)
I am so happy you included Fawkes and the Hat. I love it when authors show them sentient/self aware and include them in well written stories.
Bilo0618 chapter 1 . 6/23
Oncoming storm? My reference senses are tingling! You're a whovian, aren't you?
Make Neville true knight
Fudge just showed up he never cast the Aveda Kedevra or killed anyone so why was he put through the veil and Dumbledore who used the unforgivable to kill Ron and used two on Harry and actually killed Harry with a cursed blade only got Azkaban? Shouldn't it have been the other way around?
Bad Wolf chapter 24 . 4/10
Love the story. Really do. But one thing makes me cringe. Your incorrect use of the word irony. Irony does NOT mean the same thing as coincidence, which is what you implied. An example of good irony is like taking out a loan for a used car, the day before you win the lotto.

Other than that and a few spelling/grammar issues that plague Every writer, well done! Great story so far. I especially like that twist with the holy knight of light.

Also, if you've never played it before, track down an original playstation and the game the legend of dragoon. You'll love it :)
Quicksilver2011 chapter 24 . 4/8
Loving the story, but at this point I must quote Mel Brooks, "It's good to be the king!" :-)
oh god the goblins make me cringe
I absolutely loved reading this story. I love your stories. You have real creative talents. Thank you for sharing your stories
HeartsGlow chapter 1 . 3/28
"obviously recognizing the fact that Harry's love was genuine"... that is one of the funniest things I've read. These boys are TWELVE (or thirteen, I don't know Seamus and Dean's birthdays). They wouldn't know what love was at that age, let alone recognize it. Most boys at that age "fall in love" a few times a year (it's actually a crush, or stirrings of lust as they go through puberty)
KingRider6911 chapter 13 . 1/29
This story truly is the first of its kind that I have read and is truly a one of a kind.. I truly was shocked when Buckbeak became Harry's familiar because I've never read a story that it has happened before and i loved it!
karazygaj chapter 1 . 1/26
I wasn't expecting twelve year olds to speak in such an articulate manner. however I am quite enjoying the story, nonetheless.
tkim619 chapter 38 . 1/15
THIS IS SERIOUSLY SUCH A GOOD STOEY, IT TOOK ME LIKE ABOUT THREE WEEKS TO COMPLETE THIS STORY... IT WAS WAS THAT AMAZING THAT I HAVE TO LAG IT...i totally fell in love with this story since the beginning after harry and hermione confessed their feeling to each other. and yeahhh the ex-dark lord turn back to Tom Riddle
tkim619 chapter 37 . 1/15
NOOOOOOOOOO... MRS LILY POTTER! never underestimate a mother love...it really hurtful when u have to save ones life by sacrificing another...
1,294 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »