Reviews for Chronicles Of Camelot
alix33 chapter 29 . 11/27/2014
Yay! for the ear-bashing Draco Malfoy's parents gave him. I doubt it will stay sunken in for very long though.
alix33 chapter 27 . 11/27/2014
Tonks and Ty make a cute couple.
alix33 chapter 25 . 11/27/2014
I would want to cure Remus too, if I were Harry.
I guess he just has to work like a fiend to learn to control all of his powers so that he can do so eventually.
alix33 chapter 23 . 11/27/2014
Cool punishment AND banishment from House Weasley for Molly Weasley.
I wonder what Dumbles' punishment will be for having a wand and potion on his person that he was not allowed to have in the Wizengamot court?
Wormtail, tossed through the veil immediately? Yay!
AW! Lily calls Harry what Hermione calls him too.
alix33 chapter 22 . 11/27/2014
LOVED the howler Molly Weasley got. Probably the first time anyone has courage enough to send HER a howler. She can dish them out but I doubt she can take them.
Yes, EW! Molly and Dumbles…
I am SO looking forward to Molly Weasley's trial, considering her sugar daddy will not be able to mitigate any sentence she is given.
alix33 chapter 21 . 11/27/2014
Stuff you all, Percy Weasley, your brainless harpy of a mother (and who gives a stuff about what she likes anyway?!) and freaking Dead Man Walking!
alix33 chapter 20 . 11/27/2014
Dumbles sealing that will has done Remus out of a home. That I find unconscionable.
AW! at that unicorn giving Harry its horn.
alix33 chapter 19 . 11/27/2014
Take THAT, Molly Weasley, Lucius Malfoy and Dumbles. You have snot for brains, the lot of you.
alix33 chapter 17 . 11/27/2014
"saved a Granger from danger" - Dan is a poet and he does know it, he makes words rhyme every time.
Yay! for the prospect of Wormtail getting his just deserts.
Yum! for those libraries in the Potter Family Annexe.
Those portraits of James and Lily on their wedding day and the two of them with baby Harry sound very moving.
alix33 chapter 16 . 11/27/2014
"he looked to the two guilty party" - "two guilty parties".
I find "cloth-brained tomato" a very apt description of the youngest male Weasley.
alix33 chapter 15 . 11/27/2014
You are going to get your superannuated arse handed to you, Dumbles, and it will likely be separated from your body.
alix33 chapter 13 . 11/26/2014
Welcome to the party, Buckbeak.
And you would have gotten food poisoning or tainted claws if you attacked that vile Draco Malfoy, so it's good Harry stopped you.
alix33 chapter 12 . 11/26/2014
Well done, Thor, for clawing Dead Man Walking when he wanted to grab Ginny's gift. I do hope your claws are not now poisoned or tainted with cells from Dead Man Walking, though.
Yay for those traps and charms on the brooms Gred and Forge and Ginny just got.
alix33 chapter 11 . 11/26/2014
I ALWAYS knew the creatures Luna is always talking about were real somewhere.
I hope Sebastian talks to her loads about her mom.
Hey there, Remus. I am glad he was mates with Sebastian too.
Take THAT, Flitwick!
Yay! for Harry and Hermione having come to Luna's rescue.
alix33 chapter 10 . 11/26/2014
Welcome to the party, Neville.
1,253 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »