Reviews for Chronicles Of Camelot
whitebuffalowmn chapter 17 . 10/24/2014
this is the 3rd time I've read this tale, and you make me cry every time! I feel it goes to show how good a writer you are! thank you for you. and thank you for the sharing of yourself with others.
lightskiller chapter 18 . 10/17/2014
how is excalibur's blade only 11 inches?
Ginnylove9990 chapter 38 . 9/30/2014
Awesome story. When a story like this can keep me up all night so I can finish it then it is an awesome story.
daithi4377 chapter 28 . 9/9/2014
How can a teachers assistant be appointed without the teacher himself knowing her name. Well it's not like he learns a great deal anyway so skipping school won't be a loss for him, meaning Ron of course.
rob chapter 8 . 9/7/2014
really invisible book of invisibility someone got conned
CaBuckeye chapter 4 . 8/18/2014
Well...if balance must be maintained-then it has to be MALFOY! [thus spake the hat]
spankiekitlo chapter 38 . 8/18/2014
Hello just read this book and found it very hard to put down I think ur writing is fantastic and I will have to read some more of ur books. I have been reading harry potter fanfiction for 7 years now and this would have to be in the top 20 best fanfiction I have ever had the pleasure of reading.
Please keep writing for u have a gift for it and I look forward to seeing some more in the future.

Best of regards

Spankiekitlo A.K.A daniel williams.
darkpothead chapter 1 . 8/12/2014
This was a great story, but I was disappointed at the end. Why wouldn't they just use Dumbledore's or Fudge's life force to save Harry? Fudge was executed at the end anyway, and Dumbledore was sentenced to life in prison and was responsible for Harry nearly dying. It would have made a lot more sense, especially since Harry didn't want anyone to sacrifice themselves for him, let alone his mother. It was never said that the person who died had to be willing, all it said was that Harry had to choose.
Mohammad.Alzo chapter 14 . 8/7/2014
Ridiculous, does Dumbledore look like a mentally challenged 5 year old? "Not signed by the Dursleys!" wtf? That's not only childish, can easily be predicted to be unsuccessful AND would likely make Harry hate dumbledore even more... No intelligent 130 year old man would be so pathetic as to use such methods of manipulation.

He would be subtle, seem to help Harry, support him when he tries to get emancipated and what not, gain his trust only to stab him in the back at the most dire moment. Do you not understand manipulation?

This "bashing" has taken away any enjoyment I get from this story, I apologize but I do not think I can complete it.
Angel of Hell99 chapter 38 . 8/3/2014
This is a great story. I enjoyed reading it.
SuperVegitoFAN chapter 31 . 8/3/2014
im betting that the reason gabby can be that is because harry is the archknight... similar to how minerva couldnt be a teacher and head of house while being headmistress.
SuperVegitoFAN chapter 7 . 8/2/2014
The part about riddle is extremely confusing but that he isnt really bad, but dumbledore turned him bad is something new

first story ive really read with a good riddle...
Guest chapter 7 . 7/23/2014
Did you name Hermione's parents after the actors from the movie, because if so, that's smart of you
daithi4377 chapter 38 . 7/11/2014
Awesome story. Hard to believe the patience that Harry had to constantly stopping in just short of killing Ron...first of even second time but by the attempted rape he would have been dead if it had been me. The acceptance of Tom was interesting as well though I'm pretty sure Lily was having second thought. I would have liked to have seen a bit more of tbe additional pairing but no sequel so will have to settle for my imagination lol. Superb story as always.
daithi4377 chapter 37 . 7/11/2014
I would have switched the punishments and had Albus go through the veil instead of Fudge. I think the hardest hit would be Severus he doesn't have the option of seeing Lily with a few turns of a stone so he lost her twice. I should have caught on to Draco with the about face and seeing with with Gabby at the ball. That and just the irony of him inheriting the powers of a Holy Knight from a so called Mudblood lol.
1,246 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »