Reviews for Chronicles Of Camelot
alix33 chapter 15 . 11/27/2014
You are going to get your superannuated arse handed to you, Dumbles, and it will likely be separated from your body.
alix33 chapter 13 . 11/26/2014
Welcome to the party, Buckbeak.
And you would have gotten food poisoning or tainted claws if you attacked that vile Draco Malfoy, so it's good Harry stopped you.
alix33 chapter 12 . 11/26/2014
Well done, Thor, for clawing Dead Man Walking when he wanted to grab Ginny's gift. I do hope your claws are not now poisoned or tainted with cells from Dead Man Walking, though.
Yay for those traps and charms on the brooms Gred and Forge and Ginny just got.
alix33 chapter 11 . 11/26/2014
I ALWAYS knew the creatures Luna is always talking about were real somewhere.
I hope Sebastian talks to her loads about her mom.
Hey there, Remus. I am glad he was mates with Sebastian too.
Take THAT, Flitwick!
Yay! for Harry and Hermione having come to Luna's rescue.
alix33 chapter 10 . 11/26/2014
Welcome to the party, Neville.
alix33 chapter 9 . 11/26/2014
"who's bright idea" - "whose bright idea".
"I currently posses" - "possess".
"level of trust you posses" - "possess".
Yay! for Molly Weasley and her brainless younger son being cast out.
Dead Man Walking bastard is indeed delusional and sick minded if he thinks he will succeed at any of those.
alix33 chapter 7 . 11/25/2014
I LOVE the way the Order of Pendragon is learning things at the right place and right time about threats to Harry, like Ron Weasley and Dumbles are planning.
alix33 chapter 5 . 11/24/2014
alix33 chapter 4 . 11/24/2014
Yay! for Harry 's new status, for Hermione accepting his proposal and for her dad reacting favourably to it all.
alix33 chapter 3 . 11/24/2014
I wish Amelia Bones could lay charges against Dumbles and those dreadful Dursleys.
Yay! for Harry now being the Grangers' ward and Yay! for Padfoot and Harry having found one another.
alix33 chapter 2 . 11/24/2014
Yay! for every syllable Harry said to Molly Weasley and Dumbles.
That Longbottom Codex sounds amazing. Harry should read as much of it as he can.
And yes, Sire Potter should most certainly visit Gringotts.
alix33 chapter 1 . 11/24/2014
Yay! for Harry having changed his electives.
And Yay! for him and Hermione now dating, him having thumped the youngest and dimmest male Weasley and Neville replacing Ron in the trio.
Yay! for Hermione no longer being petrified.
whitebuffalowmn chapter 17 . 10/24/2014
this is the 3rd time I've read this tale, and you make me cry every time! I feel it goes to show how good a writer you are! thank you for you. and thank you for the sharing of yourself with others.
lightskiller chapter 18 . 10/17/2014
how is excalibur's blade only 11 inches?
Ginnylove9990 chapter 38 . 9/30/2014
Awesome story. When a story like this can keep me up all night so I can finish it then it is an awesome story.
1,258 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »