Reviews for Chronicles Of Camelot
hisnhers chapter 38 . 6/20/2015
I enjoyed this! Fantastic.

Deathmvp chapter 38 . 5/26/2015
Great work on this story here. Thank you for posting this story.
thonez chapter 11 . 5/12/2015
Bad cliched story. Its bootcamp fic - characters train, train, train and there isn't too much actual plot. Characters often act silly without justification. And its boring super!Harry story. There are no actual challenge. It fic where Dumbledore pretends to be manipulative but really is idiot. Harry now could bind Voldemort and fire Dumbledore as heir of Hogwarts.
thonez chapter 5 . 5/12/2015
Also police training/SAS Dan Granger is bad cliche. Dentist school takes too long. Much better background is that Dan is agent 007 that uses dentist as cover.
thonez chapter 4 . 5/12/2015
Sou bond. Bit icky with age. Also Ron is too OOC, you should tone it down. In books 1-2 he looks like good friend, its books 3 and especially 4 where he becomes prat. Harry and Hermione would try to salvage relationship instead attacking.
computer5450 chapter 24 . 4/22/2015
No he well not.
Guest chapter 5 . 4/3/2015
Its Neville and Luna guessed it already
midnightscar17 chapter 38 . 3/30/2015
I still think you could of continued but oh well. Nice story btw. Im suprised u kept dmw alive so long as well as dumbldork
Neo-Devil chapter 24 . 3/29/2015
Harry as King Arthur, there just isn't enough of this type of fic out there...
Bentears chapter 38 . 3/17/2015
Great story. I loved it
KyoudaiDoushi chapter 37 . 3/4/2015
Bwahahahahahahaha! You stole that scene from Lion King. _ Works well there though, gotta admit.
KyoudaiDoushi chapter 23 . 3/4/2015
Really? UMBRIDGE of all people NOT siding with Fudge and doing her level best to make everyone's life miserable? I've... honestly never read a fic where the reader didn't want her dead as much, if not even more, than Voldemort.
elgringo12 chapter 38 . 2/24/2015
Great story. A little disappointed by the ending but you can't please everyone and I won't hold that against the author or let it take away from the fact that I've been glued to this story. Did anyone write a sequel? Id love to see what the next adventure for the holy knights, order of pendragon and the extended potter family is
nightwing27 chapter 37 . 1/19/2015
what shit to ennd like this I knew it was too good to be good. Good I'm not having harry parents died in the end of my story
nightwing27 chapter 34 . 1/19/2015
good thing in my story the tourtment will never happen harry has a secert weapon that will destory dumbledore plan a big weapon the golden army
1,296 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »