Reviews for Chronicles Of Camelot
alix33 chapter 9 . 11/26/2014
"who's bright idea" - "whose bright idea".
"I currently posses" - "possess".
"level of trust you posses" - "possess".
Yay! for Molly Weasley and her brainless younger son being cast out.
Dead Man Walking bastard is indeed delusional and sick minded if he thinks he will succeed at any of those.
alix33 chapter 7 . 11/25/2014
I LOVE the way the Order of Pendragon is learning things at the right place and right time about threats to Harry, like Ron Weasley and Dumbles are planning.
alix33 chapter 5 . 11/24/2014
Wow!
alix33 chapter 4 . 11/24/2014
Yay! for Harry 's new status, for Hermione accepting his proposal and for her dad reacting favourably to it all.
alix33 chapter 3 . 11/24/2014
I wish Amelia Bones could lay charges against Dumbles and those dreadful Dursleys.
Yay! for Harry now being the Grangers' ward and Yay! for Padfoot and Harry having found one another.
alix33 chapter 2 . 11/24/2014
Yay! for every syllable Harry said to Molly Weasley and Dumbles.
That Longbottom Codex sounds amazing. Harry should read as much of it as he can.
And yes, Sire Potter should most certainly visit Gringotts.
alix33 chapter 1 . 11/24/2014
Yay! for Harry having changed his electives.
And Yay! for him and Hermione now dating, him having thumped the youngest and dimmest male Weasley and Neville replacing Ron in the trio.
Yay! for Hermione no longer being petrified.
whitebuffalowmn chapter 17 . 10/24/2014
this is the 3rd time I've read this tale, and you make me cry every time! I feel it goes to show how good a writer you are! thank you for you. and thank you for the sharing of yourself with others.
lightskiller chapter 18 . 10/17/2014
how is excalibur's blade only 11 inches?
Ginnylove9990 chapter 38 . 9/30/2014
Awesome story. When a story like this can keep me up all night so I can finish it then it is an awesome story.
daithi4377 chapter 28 . 9/9/2014
How can a teachers assistant be appointed without the teacher himself knowing her name. Well it's not like he learns a great deal anyway so skipping school won't be a loss for him, meaning Ron of course.
rob chapter 8 . 9/7/2014
really invisible book of invisibility someone got conned
CaBuckeye chapter 4 . 8/18/2014
Well...if balance must be maintained-then it has to be MALFOY! [thus spake the hat]
spankiekitlo chapter 38 . 8/18/2014
Hello just read this book and found it very hard to put down I think ur writing is fantastic and I will have to read some more of ur books. I have been reading harry potter fanfiction for 7 years now and this would have to be in the top 20 best fanfiction I have ever had the pleasure of reading.
Please keep writing for u have a gift for it and I look forward to seeing some more in the future.

Best of regards

Spankiekitlo A.K.A daniel williams.
darkpothead chapter 1 . 8/12/2014
This was a great story, but I was disappointed at the end. Why wouldn't they just use Dumbledore's or Fudge's life force to save Harry? Fudge was executed at the end anyway, and Dumbledore was sentenced to life in prison and was responsible for Harry nearly dying. It would have made a lot more sense, especially since Harry didn't want anyone to sacrifice themselves for him, let alone his mother. It was never said that the person who died had to be willing, all it said was that Harry had to choose.
1,253 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »