Reviews for Chronicles Of Camelot
KingRider6911 chapter 13 . 1/29/2016
This story truly is the first of its kind that I have read and is truly a one of a kind.. I truly was shocked when Buckbeak became Harry's familiar because I've never read a story that it has happened before and i loved it!
karazygaj chapter 1 . 1/26/2016
I wasn't expecting twelve year olds to speak in such an articulate manner. however I am quite enjoying the story, nonetheless.
tkim619 chapter 38 . 1/15/2016
THIS IS SERIOUSLY SUCH A GOOD STOEY, IT TOOK ME LIKE ABOUT THREE WEEKS TO COMPLETE THIS STORY... IT WAS WAS THAT AMAZING THAT I HAVE TO LAG IT...i totally fell in love with this story since the beginning after harry and hermione confessed their feeling to each other. and yeahhh the ex-dark lord turn back to Tom Riddle
tkim619 chapter 37 . 1/15/2016
NOOOOOOOOOO... MRS LILY POTTER! never underestimate a mother love...it really hurtful when u have to save ones life by sacrificing another...
tkim619 chapter 28 . 1/13/2016
before Mrs. Lily Potter began to speak i was like "Wait for it..." after she introduce herself.."and there it is..."
tkim619 chapter 23 . 1/13/2016
LLILY!~~~ ITS MRS LILY POTTER! SHE'S ALIVE?
dragunpfeonyx chapter 38 . 12/29/2015
Diese geschichte ist einfach Spitze,grosartig wundervol Romantisch Humorvol Traurig und Sehr zu Empfelen .
nightwing27 chapter 38 . 12/22/2015
good thing my story lily will stay alive no shit hole she must die again
Karatekid-Ninja chapter 38 . 10/25/2015
I really enjoyed this story, It was well written and fun to read, I loved the ending, i thought it was really sweet
qwertypous chapter 1 . 10/21/2015
wait! harry is the DOCTOR? haha..
sabrinad94193 chapter 10 . 9/23/2015
1804 Madison
Eveline Huig chapter 11 . 8/26/2015
My daughters name is Elora and every time I read her name, I have to smile and see her before me.
Simianpower chapter 3 . 8/25/2015
Wow, the writing for this is SO corny! Purple prose, y'know? Not sure I can take this seriously. It takes itself too seriously, almost like a parody of fanfic.
cool writer101 chapter 1 . 8/22/2015
dw reference!
Black Dragon Valkyrie chapter 38 . 8/2/2015
Awww~! This was simply an incredible and AMAZING story! I loved every single bit of it! I will also say, I am definitely a huge fan of Sebastian's now and absolutely LOVED the idea of Sebastian and Amelia together! Was a little disappointed that I didn't get to see the couple officially having moments like with Harry and Hermione or Tyler and Tonks. BUT still amazing! XD and actually, I managed to read all this, while having a pretty busy schedule, in two days and it has actually inspired me to write a fanfiction (something like this, but more in the sense of Original Characters being brought in and helping Harry take control of his life and destiny and out from under Dumbledore's thumb) of my own! Can't wait to read more of your amazing stories!

~Black Dragon Valkyrie