Reviews for Chronicles Of Camelot
Jimbocous chapter 8 . 10/1/2011
Nicely done. Thanks for a great read so far!
Cassandra30 chapter 8 . 10/1/2011
Looking forward to reading this story! Good stuff!
Zamia chapter 8 . 9/30/2011
Enjoyed seeing Harry cheer up the Grangers. Dumbles is definitely a politician - never knows when to give up. Looking forward to the coming confrontation. Cheers.

Z
Airlady chapter 8 . 9/30/2011
Harry certainly has a lot to think about - so many different inputs.
Penny is wise chapter 8 . 9/30/2011
Awesome chapter.
starboy454 chapter 8 . 9/29/2011
excellent update
Starman800 chapter 8 . 9/29/2011
Good story. Can't wait to read more.
happylady chapter 8 . 9/29/2011
Wonderful post

Until next time

Gloria
StormyFireDragon chapter 8 . 9/29/2011
Hmmm! It seems like some of the characters just wont learn. I can't wait to see what Harry and Hermione do to Dumbledore. I also hope that Ronald Weasley gets what is coming to him soon as well.

Another great chapter. I look forward to the next one.
ILoveGeorgeEads chapter 8 . 9/29/2011
i loved it.i can't wait for more.
MariusDarkwolf chapter 8 . 9/29/2011
Excellent update as always, loved the mirror maze, and very much looking forward to seeing the confrontation.
ladysavay chapter 8 . 9/29/2011
Okay, I get that you want to build on the drama and suspense, but you are now placing Sirius in the catagory of seriously stupid. He's been with them for months and even gone through guard dog training and in all that time hasn't found a spare moment to even once transform to Sirius and write a letter to explain what really happened or even let Harry know who really betrayed his parents?

Big, frigging, plot hole which makes him seem both deranged and dumb as dirt, not to mention will leave them all very suspicous of his motives when he is discovered to have been there all along.

STUPID!

Why?
JBird7986 chapter 8 . 9/29/2011
Very cool story thus far. I am confused about one thing though...Harry and Hermione bonded together, each gaining the other's abilities according to the story. Therefore, can't Harry breathe underwater as well, and can't Hermione use his abilities with fire and thunder, etc.?
god of all chapter 8 . 9/29/2011
Great chapter and story so far please continue this story soon.
Aealket chapter 8 . 9/29/2011
Hey,

Nice update, I suspect nothing will teach Dumbles a lesson. I mean it is just within he realm of possibilities that red-heads can learn, but Bumblebees? Never, they have too little brain...

So Amelia isn't convinced of Sirius' guilt? Hmmm... Oh and You go Amelia.

Interesting, is Dumbles a vampire that needs to be invited into a house?

Can I hope we will get to see Luna again since we are heading back to Hogwarts. I think she needs a bit to do...

Alan