Reviews for Chronicles Of Camelot
Ashans23 chapter 4 . 10/25/2011
[QUOTE]which instructed Harry to read aloud. "I, Harry James Potter, on my coming of age, accept the responsibility of an adult within my magic and vow never to use my magic outside the presence of my legal guardians."[END QUOTE]

Sooooooooo... that mean he cant do magic at Hogwart or if he must defend himself?... cause Dan and Emma cant be with himb everytime no?
Zamia chapter 11 . 10/25/2011
Interesting way of introducing Remus. Thought Harry may have handled the dementors differently but then realised he probably hasn't any training or knowledge of how to handle them. Good to see Luna make an appearance. Good read. Cheers.

Airlady chapter 11 . 10/25/2011
This was certainly an eventful beginning of the school year.
DarkHeart81 chapter 11 . 10/25/2011
Good chapter. I was a bit surprised at Harry's reaction to dementors in this. Also, I don't get the meeting before the feast. Having it take place after, or the following morning, would have made much more sense.

I think Remus and Tonks should be together. They're easily the best pairing from canon. Also, I'd love to see Sirius freed and find a woman to settle down with, not that he could ever do that. lol Perhaps Felicia would be best for him? She'd be close to Tonks' age so they could become friends which could lead to double dates?
StormyFireDragon chapter 11 . 10/24/2011
once more you have proven that you are a writer with impeccable talents. Thanks for being so brilliant. i love this story with each passing chapter.
starboy454 chapter 11 . 10/24/2011
excellent update
wizmage chapter 11 . 10/24/2011
I like it.
MariusDarkwolf chapter 11 . 10/24/2011
Great update as always. Looking forward to the next.
god of all chapter 11 . 10/24/2011
Great chapter and story so far please continue this story soon.
ILoveGeorgeEads chapter 11 . 10/24/2011
i loved it.i can't wait for more.i think Sirius should be with Amelia Bones.
LovinLife710 chapter 11 . 10/24/2011
Nice way to start the year! I'm so glad to see Luna getting protection early and the budding of a relationship with Neville. Very curious how Dumbledore handles the changes and Harry taking over the Lion Wing!
Wicked Lovely 17 chapter 11 . 10/24/2011
love it. :D
Aealket chapter 11 . 10/24/2011

thanks for the update, I'm glad we have started to add Luna into the mix, although I had hoped she was the next knight.

hpnut1 chapter 11 . 10/24/2011
Great job
Penny is wise chapter 10 . 10/21/2011
Awesome chapter. But why didn't Sirius say anything about Peter being a rat?
1,296 | « Prev Page 1 .. 60 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 80 .. Last Next »