Reviews for Chronicles Of Camelot
StormyFireDragon chapter 9 . 10/8/2011
oh you evil evil individual. i am so waiting for you to cut of Ron's head. Molly needs to be bitch slapped and brought to her senses. As for the twins, they need new wands as well. according to what i am to understand they have the wands of Molly's twin brothers.

this is an interesting stopping point and cliff hanger.
god of all chapter 9 . 10/8/2011
Great chapter and story so far please continue this story soon.
DannyBoy2k chapter 9 . 10/8/2011
While it is entirely your story, and you are of course free to do as you wish...common mythology gives that the unicorn doesn't have feathers. That, instead, would be a pegasus. Just saying.

Other than that little point, I have to say that this is an interesting story, and I hope to see more soon!
Aealket chapter 9 . 10/8/2011
Hi,

Nice update.

DMW Weasley has me stumped, how is he is so stupid? I would have thought being self serving would at least mean he has the desire to continue living...

So How put the charms on the door? And how long before Arthur needs to discard the Mrs?

I can hope we see Luna next chapter then. Yay.

Alan
happylady chapter 9 . 10/8/2011
Great post

I was wondering why Sirus did not come clean with them before this

Until next time

Gloria
karthik9 chapter 9 . 10/8/2011
it is excellent chapter i look forward to future updates
MariusDarkwolf chapter 9 . 10/8/2011
Great update as always. Eagerly looking forward to the next
Zamia chapter 9 . 10/8/2011
Hopefully they will make DMW suffer greatly. Hope Harry isn't to harsh to Sirius and at least listens to his story. Surely Hermione will be able to suss it out who Scabbers is and they give him the pain he deserves. Never did say what Harry wanted to say to the twins when the 4 Weasleys left. Good read. Cheers.

Z
hpnut1 chapter 9 . 10/8/2011
Great job!
DarkHeart81 chapter 8 . 10/1/2011
Good chapter.

I still think that the advanced charms course doesn't make sense. What do they do? Cast OWL, NEWT, or post NEWT level charms? Doesn't really make sense to take that course when he's already learning more advanced spells from his training.
Jimbocous chapter 8 . 10/1/2011
Nicely done. Thanks for a great read so far!
Cassandra30 chapter 8 . 10/1/2011
Looking forward to reading this story! Good stuff!
Zamia chapter 8 . 9/30/2011
Enjoyed seeing Harry cheer up the Grangers. Dumbles is definitely a politician - never knows when to give up. Looking forward to the coming confrontation. Cheers.

Z
Airlady chapter 8 . 9/30/2011
Harry certainly has a lot to think about - so many different inputs.
Penny is wise chapter 8 . 9/30/2011