Reviews for Chronicles Of Camelot
Loki Palmer chapter 12 . 11/5/2011
Enjoying the story, it's great stuff. "Open season on the snowflake-haired prick" ... LOL. You can almost see Malfoy and "Troll-Brain" having an argument a la Bugs and Daffy:

[Malfoy] Weasel season!

[Troll-Brain Weasley] Ferret season!

[Malfoy] Weasel season!

[Troll-Brain Weasley] Ferret season!

[Malfoy] Ferret season!

[Troll-Brain Weasley] Weasel season! FIRE! [BANG!]

LOL ... which hunting season will it be first? Again, I'm really enjoying this work ... keep it up! :)
B. Oots chapter 10 . 11/5/2011
I look forward to reading the rest of the story ASAP.
MariusDarkwolf chapter 12 . 11/5/2011
Excellent update, like advanced charms, ought to be interesting
happylady chapter 12 . 11/5/2011
Wonderful post

I wonder why Dean did not come to class with Harry and the others

He told Harry and Hermione that he would be his protector when he

was needed

Until next time

Gloria
god of all chapter 12 . 11/5/2011
Great chapter and story so far please continue this story soon.
DnG The Blind Guy chapter 11 . 11/1/2011
Too bad that Dumbles won't respect who Harry really is, like Professor Flitwick!

Here is my pairing suggestions:

Tyler and Tonks

Felicia and Charlie W

Dante and Emilin Vance

Elora and Sirius

Sebastian and Amelia Bones

Remus and Professor Vector
DnG The Blind Guy chapter 10 . 11/1/2011
Just want to say that this is an awesome story, all of the stories you have written so far are awesome, and that's from the bottom up, so I have more to go. Keep it up!

As for pairings, I have a few suggestions:

Tyler and Tonks

Felicia and Charlie W

Dante and Emilin Vance

Elora and Sirius

Sebastian and Amelia Bones

Remus and Professor Vector

As for anymore characters to be introduced, those that are unknown right now, is it Draco Malfoy? He is the only one so far that hasn't been mentioned in the story, nor in the notes you post before each chapter.

Am I correct in assuming that all of the Holy Knights will be involved in destroying Dumbledore? That is, each individual element will be used to incapacitate Dumbles and then Harry's mastery of lightning will be the end all of it all in his erradication?

Can Molly and Ronny be left as mindless, drooling idiots at the end, one too many electric shocks to the head or something like that!
jandibaht chapter 3 . 10/31/2011
hmm blackness is a real awkward word to describe what's going on with Harry. Just saying. I know English is biased in a way. and a lot of our words for bad revolve around darkness, but if you don't feel that that is or should be true, try another word. Or at least better constructed phrases. Like fighting Harry's blackness? That sounds...mad racist.
dennisud chapter 11 . 10/29/2011
Interesting developments with a New knight and one in transit so to speak.

I think they need to deal with all minor and major annoyances so they can concentrate on freeing Sirius and stopping Bumbles's manipulations.

dennisud

P.S. Sirius-Amelia, Sabastian-Tonks, and of course Neville-Luna!
BloodWar chapter 11 . 10/27/2011
great story so far, just keep luna and neville, and harry and hermione, oh and you got to hook up tonks and lupen.
pi R round chapter 1 . 10/26/2011
"If you perform the swallowing charm on Miss Granger, you can help her take it in..."

Sooo many wonderfully wrong things about this statement ;)

Seems like a good start. Keep up the good work!
Xexar chapter 4 . 10/26/2011
I sense...another...

Does Harry have a twin sister named Leia? LOL, that line made me laugh so hard. And I was having a crap day, so thank you for that, I needed it.

I'm glad I found your story, so far, I'm really enjoying it. Keep up the good work.
Penny is wise chapter 11 . 10/26/2011
Awesome chapter.
Red Phoenix Dragon chapter 11 . 10/26/2011
Enjoyed the chapter but was surprised how much the Dementor affected Harry given his holy knight of Thunder dealing with ice and hail. Good that Neville was able to do something with his fire.

Ronald and Draco are still alive.

It would be great for Harry and co to get their own quarters.

Thanks for sharing your story. Please update soon.
Ashans23 chapter 4 . 10/25/2011
[QUOTE]which instructed Harry to read aloud. "I, Harry James Potter, on my coming of age, accept the responsibility of an adult within my magic and vow never to use my magic outside the presence of my legal guardians."[END QUOTE]

Sooooooooo... that mean he cant do magic at Hogwart or if he must defend himself?... cause Dan and Emma cant be with himb everytime no?
1,310 | « Prev Page 1 .. 60 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 80 .. Last Next »