Reviews for Chronicles Of Camelot
B. Oots chapter 8 . 10/8/2011
I look forward to reading more of the story ASAP.
MaeSilverpaws1 chapter 9 . 10/8/2011
Awww man, a cliff hanger...

I have happily read from chapter 1-9 and now I gotta wait for the next chapter.. :0(

Excellent story so far can't wait for the next chapter.

Mae
Cateagle chapter 9 . 10/8/2011
Well, I reckon Sirius is going to have to talk fast and honestly and there's a chance Harry will believe him (mind you, only a chance though I suspect Hermione might be more inclined to listen and persuade Harry similary - that done, it may well beg the question as to just who/what was with Ron "the ego" Weasley). All in all, an interesting chapter and I find it interesting that that cumpulsion spell was quite easily dealt with (methinks Harry had it checked just to verify, he already seems to have recognized it). Ron is clearly going to be a major PITA this coming year and I suspect he'll end up forcing his elimination one way or another - if I was really nasty, I'd wipe his magic, bind his ability to speak of it, and dump him in a less than hospitable non-magical locale. Clearly, things are going to get very interesting as this moves on.
ILoveGeorgeEads chapter 9 . 10/8/2011
i loved it.i can't wait for more.
DarkHeart81 chapter 9 . 10/8/2011
Good chapter. I can't wait to see Ron fail at whatever meager plot his brain is able to come up with without spontaneously combusting. lol

I wouldn't think Harry in this would act out in vengeance against Sirius without allowing the man to explain.
StormyFireDragon chapter 9 . 10/8/2011
oh you evil evil individual. i am so waiting for you to cut of Ron's head. Molly needs to be bitch slapped and brought to her senses. As for the twins, they need new wands as well. according to what i am to understand they have the wands of Molly's twin brothers.

this is an interesting stopping point and cliff hanger.
god of all chapter 9 . 10/8/2011
Great chapter and story so far please continue this story soon.
DannyBoy2k chapter 9 . 10/8/2011
While it is entirely your story, and you are of course free to do as you wish...common mythology gives that the unicorn doesn't have feathers. That, instead, would be a pegasus. Just saying.

Other than that little point, I have to say that this is an interesting story, and I hope to see more soon!
Aealket chapter 9 . 10/8/2011
Hi,

Nice update.

DMW Weasley has me stumped, how is he is so stupid? I would have thought being self serving would at least mean he has the desire to continue living...

So How put the charms on the door? And how long before Arthur needs to discard the Mrs?

I can hope we see Luna next chapter then. Yay.

Alan
happylady chapter 9 . 10/8/2011
Great post

I was wondering why Sirus did not come clean with them before this

Until next time

Gloria
karthik9 chapter 9 . 10/8/2011
it is excellent chapter i look forward to future updates
MariusDarkwolf chapter 9 . 10/8/2011
Great update as always. Eagerly looking forward to the next
Zamia chapter 9 . 10/8/2011
Hopefully they will make DMW suffer greatly. Hope Harry isn't to harsh to Sirius and at least listens to his story. Surely Hermione will be able to suss it out who Scabbers is and they give him the pain he deserves. Never did say what Harry wanted to say to the twins when the 4 Weasleys left. Good read. Cheers.

Z
hpnut1 chapter 9 . 10/8/2011
Great job!
DarkHeart81 chapter 8 . 10/1/2011
Good chapter.

I still think that the advanced charms course doesn't make sense. What do they do? Cast OWL, NEWT, or post NEWT level charms? Doesn't really make sense to take that course when he's already learning more advanced spells from his training.
1,257 | « Prev Page 1 .. 60 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 80 .. Last Next »