Reviews for Chronicles Of Camelot
imgonnadie chapter 10 . 10/20/2011
Excellent chapter.
Horacrux777 chapter 10 . 10/20/2011
now that was a twist i wasnt expecting. i figured Neville to flat out be the Earth elemental
Ibris chapter 10 . 10/20/2011
Okay, first time I've stumbled into this story and I absolutely enjoyed it. It's a very fresh take into the world of Harry Potter and it's pretty well written and, truth be told it got me hooked, so (as any fanboy/girl would say) you better update fast )

Also, I'm kinda thankful for the fact that they're already returning to Hogwarts, it'll be nice to be back in the same place where most stories take place, and I'm interested in seeing what you do with it.

As for the Warriors' partners, Sebastian would be my obvious choice for Amelia, not only because it makes sense age-wise (evan if apparently Amelia would be older than him, considering her description from Harry's trial in OotP included her having already greying hair) but also for the proximity both could get from working so close as Harry and Hermione's closest allies.

I don't really know why, but I can't really place Sirius since we don't really know much about Elora's and Felicia's personalities (nor Dante's or Tyler's for that matter...) but given the flirtatious personality usually associated to him in Fanon and his carefree and outgoing personality shown in Snape's memory in OotP, he could be interested in either, but some weird tingle in the back of my mind tells me to go with Felicia, even if she is the youngest of the two.

Tyler's tougher, for there are no relevant canon characters born around the same time as him, except for Fleur, who was born 3 years after him or Tonks who was born the year before him, then again, I know not what are your plans for either character.

Dante also faces the same problem as Tyler: a lack of characters born around the same times as him. The closest that comes to mind is Again Tonks, but this time she'd be 10 years younger than him.

Lastly as I went with Sirius for Felicia, my last match would be Remus and Elora (if you don't pair him with Tonks as in Canon and he is not a puppet of Dumbledore).

Well, that's my opinion. I'm just hoping you'll take some of it into account, but you're completely entitled to throw it out the proverbial window, as it is your story. I'll wait patiently for your next update.
jediprankster chapter 7 . 10/20/2011
That's interesting. But if the lingering spirit of is not evil, but just wants to return to help Harry, then how does that explain his possession of Quirrell? The Diary was made fifty years ago, while Tom was still in the grip of his inner darkness. That explains why it was trying to kill Ginny Weasley to be reborn. It does not explain Quirrell. That is the main portion of Tom Riddle's soul.

Or are you saying that Tom Riddle will only be one of the good guys because Harry will command him?

Either way I do like what you have done so far, and I am wondering who the other pure knight will be that will 'seriously affect the canon universe.' I am not trying to guess, but I do get the impression that this means the identity of this person will be a huge shock for the wizarding world. Likely because it will mean a complete 180 in the character's alignment. Snape or Grindelwald himself would fit then. Which would be shocking. I can't wait to see what you have some up with.

I am curious about one other thing. Well... One other thing that I can think of at the moment. The Order Of Pendragon told them that Tom would return in one year. That would put the Rebirth Ritual at the end of their third year, instead of at the end of fourth year with the Tri-Wizard Tournament. You have me even more curious.
Red Phoenix Dragon chapter 10 . 10/20/2011
Enjoyed the chapter with Neville getting his rightful place as Harry's brother. sad that Sirius is sent away when he is so close to getting the rat. Maybe if he send a letter asking Harry to deliver the rat to him. But thing would go wrong and the DMW would be sent to Sirius and Sirius would kill him.

So who is the fourth?

Thanks for sharing your story. Please update soon.
jabarber69 chapter 1 . 10/20/2011
Hey I saw mention in the a/n's of harry potter and the eyes of the serpent and your right one hell of a read! and figured when I finished reading what he has so far I would give yours a try, so far I like it alot...so its time I guess to turn the page! seger anyone!
god of all chapter 10 . 10/19/2011
Great chapter and story so far please continue this story soon.
T-TrainOrTurkeyT chapter 10 . 10/19/2011
Awesome! I was not expecting that - the way you made Neville the H.K. of Fire, I mean. As for the pairings, I feel like I don't know the warriors well enough to say who would go well with whom. It doesn't matter to me what you pick. I'm just glad Sirius is getting someone! I definitely can't wait for the update!
Zamia chapter 10 . 10/19/2011
Hopefully Sirius returns soon and clears everything up with Harry. With Fawkes And Hogwarts on his side, at least he should have some protection after they arrive. Amelia with Sebastian would at least give them 2 experienced people to give them guidance. Sirius probably Elora and now that Tonks is around, will she be partnered to anyone? Like how the merging of the Longbottoms with the Potters was done. Cheers.

Z
hpnut1 chapter 10 . 10/19/2011
Loved it
DarkHeart81 chapter 10 . 10/19/2011
Good chapter. Can't wait to see what happens when they go back to school.
happylady chapter 10 . 10/19/2011
Great post

Until next time

Gloria

Oh I almost forgot I vote for Black and Bones
harryhermionealways chapter 10 . 10/19/2011
I think Harry and Hermione should take the offer from the goblins and then have Neville move into the Lions Wing also with them. Looking forward to seeing what happens to DMW and MOB!
StormyFireDragon chapter 10 . 10/19/2011
another awesome chapter b a very gifted author. Thanks for the update.
MariusDarkwolf chapter 10 . 10/19/2011
great update as always, and Nev was certainly a shock the way he went. I vote Sirius with both girls, heh after all he's A) a horndog (literally), and B) as you said, he didn't get any love in canon. I vote Amelia with Sebastian as well. looking forward to your next update.
1,310 | « Prev Page 1 .. 62 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 82 .. Last Next »