Reviews for Chronicles Of Camelot
paulmoss chapter 9 . 10/12/2011
Loving this story keep up the good work
Penny is wise chapter 9 . 10/11/2011
Awesome chapter.
Red Phoenix Dragon chapter 9 . 10/9/2011
Enjoying the start of PoA story with Harry and Hermione becoming Knights, bonding leaving the Dursleys and joining the Grangers much to Dumbledore dismay. Ronald dead man walking with not much time left Weasley being a jealous git and Molly an idiot. Ginny, twins and Arthur okay.

So when will Ronald die painfully?

When will Dumbledore be stopped?

Thanks for sharing your story. Please update soon.
B. Oots chapter 9 . 10/9/2011
Please update soon, so I can read, how Harry reacts to padfoot being Sirius Black?
Itachi's apprentice chapter 7 . 10/9/2011
Itachi's apprentice chapter 6 . 10/9/2011
Itachi's apprentice chapter 3 . 10/9/2011
Airlady chapter 9 . 10/8/2011
This was a powerful chapter. The new wand was a surprise.
B. Oots chapter 8 . 10/8/2011
I look forward to reading more of the story ASAP.
MaeSilverpaws1 chapter 9 . 10/8/2011
Awww man, a cliff hanger...

I have happily read from chapter 1-9 and now I gotta wait for the next chapter.. :0(

Excellent story so far can't wait for the next chapter.

Cateagle chapter 9 . 10/8/2011
Well, I reckon Sirius is going to have to talk fast and honestly and there's a chance Harry will believe him (mind you, only a chance though I suspect Hermione might be more inclined to listen and persuade Harry similary - that done, it may well beg the question as to just who/what was with Ron "the ego" Weasley). All in all, an interesting chapter and I find it interesting that that cumpulsion spell was quite easily dealt with (methinks Harry had it checked just to verify, he already seems to have recognized it). Ron is clearly going to be a major PITA this coming year and I suspect he'll end up forcing his elimination one way or another - if I was really nasty, I'd wipe his magic, bind his ability to speak of it, and dump him in a less than hospitable non-magical locale. Clearly, things are going to get very interesting as this moves on.
ILoveGeorgeEads chapter 9 . 10/8/2011
i loved it.i can't wait for more.
DarkHeart81 chapter 9 . 10/8/2011
Good chapter. I can't wait to see Ron fail at whatever meager plot his brain is able to come up with without spontaneously combusting. lol

I wouldn't think Harry in this would act out in vengeance against Sirius without allowing the man to explain.
StormyFireDragon chapter 9 . 10/8/2011
oh you evil evil individual. i am so waiting for you to cut of Ron's head. Molly needs to be bitch slapped and brought to her senses. As for the twins, they need new wands as well. according to what i am to understand they have the wands of Molly's twin brothers.

this is an interesting stopping point and cliff hanger.
god of all chapter 9 . 10/8/2011
Great chapter and story so far please continue this story soon.
1,295 | « Prev Page 1 .. 62 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 82 .. Last Next »