Reviews for Chronicles Of Camelot
Awesome chapter.
hpnut1 chapter 7 . 9/21/2011
Great job, loved it
Cassandra30 chapter 7 . 9/21/2011
Neville should be given Terra as his element. He after all is the Herbology prodigy. Wonderful idea. Very creative story.
B. Oots chapter 7 . 9/21/2011
Please update soon, so I can read, how the get Tom to follow Harry?
Medusa's Basilisk chapter 7 . 9/21/2011
I really enjoyed this chapter. Thanks!
ILoveGeorgeEads chapter 7 . 9/21/2011
i loved it.i can't wait for more.i can't wait to see Ron and Dumbles reaction when there plans go up in needs to bring Dumbles down a peg or 's needs someone to give him a swift kick in the ass.
StormyFireDragon chapter 7 . 9/21/2011
this is by far one of my most favorite stories. i am enjoying this immensely. Thanks for posting another great part of this epic story.
harryhermionealways chapter 7 . 9/21/2011
Dumbledore is in for a rough time it seems like...hahahaha! Always thought that Neville should and could be a great friend and ally. Neville is better as a friend and person then Ron could ever be.
Cateagle chapter 7 . 9/21/2011
Well, you've definitely roiled canon here for a fairly unique result. I rather suspect, given his evident affinities, that Neville will be a Knight of the Earth (though just what will be transferred to him is an open subject). It was quite interesting to see what others are doing and I suspect neither Ron nor Albus are going to appreciate just how fully Harry & Hermione have changed and bonded over the summer. On the other hand, I can see Neville joining them before summer is over and forming a joint team on their return to Hogwarts (sorry, Ron, you've managed to get yourself replaced by someone worthy and competent).
Joyfull scroll chapter 7 . 9/21/2011
All I can say is, great story twists you have going.
Also, you mentioning Nevile being a future Knight is of no surprise. You've given House Sized hints of such in previous chapters. As for his element, you could do the obvious Earth, or do another twist and make him Air? This is up to you as this IS your story. Looking forward to future chapters! Take care.
TriniRandy86 chapter 7 . 9/21/2011
wait didn't i say it was Neville like 3 or 4 chapters back...and you said no...anyway...enjoying the story...keep it coming
happylady chapter 7 . 9/21/2011
In some weird way that does make sense!

But what will they do about Dumberdore and his "Greater Good"?

Until next time

Gloria
ROBERT-19588 chapter 7 . 9/21/2011
I might be wrong, however if Harry & Hermione are Bonded then they are married.

I hope Dobby & Winky will help Harry & Hermione soon and be more a part of the story.

I hope both Neville & Luna will join Harry & Hermione and start helping and befriending them soon.

I think Harry needs to setup the Hogwart's Wards so no harm can come to those in Hogwarts without his or Hermione's say so, and the teachers have to be fair to the students dealing with points and disipline.

Good chapter and story.

I am looking for more.
whatweareafreaidof chapter 7 . 9/21/2011
Good start, don't like the Ron bashing.
Dang3r Dog chapter 7 . 9/21/2011
you sly dog you end of GoF the ritual i see where you are going now. But alas i can't see the journey so for now i shall take and see apporch
1,249 | « Prev Page 1 .. 62 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 82 .. Last Next »