Reviews for Stolen Kiss
1sunfun chapter 1 . 1/8/2013
Nice story.
1sunfun
Anon chapter 1 . 3/27/2012
this was cute i loved it great job zack is so awesome
God of Insanity chapter 1 . 3/22/2012
This one was cute. Very light compared to the other darker stories (I like dark stories and light stories so it's all good to me. My favorite part was when Zack marched up to Sephiroth, shoved him against the wall and kissed him. 3
Ciekawa Osoba chapter 1 . 1/31/2012
What I like about this:

1. Spirytus Rektyfikowany is spelled correctly. Can you pronounce it, though? I'm curious, and somewhat hopeful to have possibly found a countryman. (And if you aren't, my user is in Polish as well.)

2. Your characters were wonderfully not OOC.

I enjoyed this; thank you for sharing.
SinsofMidnight chapter 1 . 1/24/2012
AH-HA! I founded you! 3

I was just thinkin' about posting the continuation and I thought that I should find out if you had it here...

I'll send all my stalkers back to the original story 3
quali chapter 1 . 10/29/2011
Gasp! Omg that is so funny. I would LOVE to see that after effects of that one. I can so see Sephiroth glaring at Angeal and saying "care to explain?" Brilliant.
zexydemyx66 chapter 1 . 8/31/2011
id really like to know what happens to zack.
Rayne Destiny chapter 1 . 8/26/2011
It's funny, and the concept is great, but please, please, please go back and put this through spell-check. I'm begging you. The sheer amount of misspelled words is really off-putting and disrupts what would be an otherwise really good story. I would love to see an continuation, like what Sephiroth's thinking after Zack planted one on him and took off. Also, I'd like to see what Tseng did to Reno, lmao!