Reviews for Rachel's Favorite Week
RikkuKashi chapter 3 . 6/28/2013
Oh please don't stop there! There has to be more! Especially the Finn stuff, it's funny to read. Besides, I want Quinn and Santana to get a nice surprise when Finn finally gets his.
HighOnFaberry chapter 3 . 6/3/2013
OMG SO GOOD CONTINUE PLEASE!
LionAgron chapter 3 . 10/17/2012
More pls
DRK SIN chapter 3 . 10/4/2012
PLEASE CONTINUE THIS... UPDATE SOON
Guest chapter 3 . 8/16/2012
update, pleaseeee...?
LaurenKnight13 chapter 3 . 4/16/2012
Oh wow... this was a really nice story... Please continue it? I would love to read more.. see what happens.

Does Rach ever find out about the baby she and Quinn lost? Will she be angry or sad that she wasnt there for Quinn. Will she stay with Quinn and Charlie still?
nothisispatrick chapter 3 . 12/8/2011
keep going!
girlwiththeheartballoon chapter 3 . 10/10/2011
So hot, jesus fuck. And so sweet :) Update soon, por favor!
Violet Scent chapter 3 . 10/10/2011
This is the first time I read a fic like this and what can I tell you? Just love it! Make me want more of this.

That was so incredible hot as cute, I really hope you can continue this great story.

My best wishes for you.
LeCosaMaisBella chapter 3 . 9/22/2011
Oh snap! this is both sweet and hot, I can't believe you found that sort of balance. The part where they say "I love you" for the first time, the part where they fuck and talk dirty and...the kneeling part, I'm not a guy but that made me suffer of penis envy ;)

Good job! please update soon.
junerebellion chapter 3 . 9/11/2011
looking forward to more!
MonkeyAbooRat chapter 3 . 9/1/2011
That was amazing, i love jealous/dumb finn. Gosh MORE! MORE! MORE!
fantastictm chapter 3 . 9/1/2011
this story is all to funny and sexy. oh and boy do i love a good finn bashing
zettev2 chapter 3 . 9/1/2011
HOT.
TheSilenceOfOur chapter 3 . 8/31/2011
Kudos! Everyone needs a good Finn bashing session. Finn and Rachel have the sexual chemistry of wet cotton balls! Bash-on! Continuing to love this story. Perfect combo of funny and sexy. You rule!
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »