Reviews for Rachel's Favorite Week
Leafstorm101 chapter 3 . 6/16
That was the best story ever. Especially the ending. I love King of Anything, it's a great song and it works perfectly for that cennario. (Sorry, im mobile and incogneto, so i dont have spell check and im lazy as shit.) Thank you for that sory, and if you're willing to do more, could you do an alternate ending where Finn, after the brit and rach duet, watches Quinn and Rachel kiss, tackles Quinn and kisses Rachel? If you cant its fine, just a suggestion. Thanks again for the story!
msflowercrown98 chapter 1 . 4/4
love it
technoeNaruto chapter 3 . 6/13/2015
I kind of wished it was longer because it was so good. The finn being a dbag part was great.
Anonymous chapter 3 . 12/20/2014
It's good don't stop writing it.
RikkuKashi chapter 3 . 6/28/2013
Oh please don't stop there! There has to be more! Especially the Finn stuff, it's funny to read. Besides, I want Quinn and Santana to get a nice surprise when Finn finally gets his.
HighOnFaberry chapter 3 . 6/3/2013
OMG SO GOOD CONTINUE PLEASE!
LionAgron chapter 3 . 10/17/2012
More pls
DRK SIN chapter 3 . 10/4/2012
PLEASE CONTINUE THIS... UPDATE SOON
Guest chapter 3 . 8/16/2012
update, pleaseeee...?
LaurenKnight13 chapter 3 . 4/16/2012
Oh wow... this was a really nice story... Please continue it? I would love to read more.. see what happens.

Does Rach ever find out about the baby she and Quinn lost? Will she be angry or sad that she wasnt there for Quinn. Will she stay with Quinn and Charlie still?
nothisispatrick chapter 3 . 12/8/2011
keep going!
girlwiththeheartballoon chapter 3 . 10/10/2011
So hot, jesus fuck. And so sweet :) Update soon, por favor!
Violet Scent chapter 3 . 10/10/2011
This is the first time I read a fic like this and what can I tell you? Just love it! Make me want more of this.

That was so incredible hot as cute, I really hope you can continue this great story.

My best wishes for you.
LeCosaMaisBella chapter 3 . 9/22/2011
Oh snap! this is both sweet and hot, I can't believe you found that sort of balance. The part where they say "I love you" for the first time, the part where they fuck and talk dirty and...the kneeling part, I'm not a guy but that made me suffer of penis envy ;)

Good job! please update soon.
junerebellion chapter 3 . 9/11/2011