Reviews for The Cure
Athrabeth chapter 1 . 6/2
This was a fun read! You write Garak very well. I like seeing the rationalizations behind all his actions; they made sense and seemed very in character. Great story!
summerartist chapter 1 . 4/25/2014
*melts* This is too sweet. I love how you wrote Garak's character. Bashir is just so trusting towards him and Garak has the right response. I adore all of the little allusions to the other characters and the backstory.
Sci F.I. Warper chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
Aww. This was sweet. I could actually hear most of this in Garak's voice (which is awesome!). You really captured their crazy friendship. From Julian being, well, Julian to Garak's general exasperation with him most of the time. Well done!
smilelikeafrog chapter 1 . 11/24/2011
This is too sweet! It's total preslash to me, but I always have slash googles on (bad habit). I loved this! Favorited!
TheFisherKitty chapter 1 . 10/24/2011
Very cuddly and lovely. I definitely had the right goggles on for this! )
Replica of Twilight chapter 1 . 10/3/2011
Allin Aspire chapter 1 . 9/2/2011
That was delicious! i can't believe there are so few reviews here! cant believe- i already said that, lol The characters beautifully maintains their personality as depicted by the series and then some. And you made Garak take advantage of the situation! not take advantage of Bashir, no, but in terms of 'this will make my future lies more credible' that was SO perfectly Garak. And even then we get a glimpse into the emotional side of this cardassian and- im sorry i'm totally babbling XD lets just say i loved it. you did an awesome! job! MUCH LOVE!
Solo By Choice chapter 1 . 8/30/2011
This is just so cute. I'm grinning like a fool. Adorable 3
Mijra chapter 1 . 8/29/2011
Hi Prairiecrow,

That was so sweet! Love this scene between the two of them and how Julian has that innocent touch about him.

Hummingbird2 chapter 1 . 8/24/2011
Clever use of 47 there ;). That was very nice, thank you!