Reviews for Sword of Legendia
JHFTS chapter 4 . 3/17
woah it's alive

I went browsing through the Legendia section a while back, and your stories are probably the best of what's here. Good to see you're back.
Moonlight M3lody chapter 4 . 3/8
Xonel, seriously, you're giving me a suspense from reality with that notification email. Sword of Legendia, updated, again?

I like this chapter a lot. You certainly return with a style. Somehow the notion that Norma is the one who insists to follow her sounds so apt. She's a bubbly girl, but she relates well, albeit quirky, with Chloe. I can't wait for them to explore Gadoria. You have so much to exert creative liberties on.

Somehow while reading this chapter I kinda entertain the idea that Chloe will look into the history of the Skull Mask and it's revealed to be Judas' story, or some sort of inter-game allusion.

The pace is good, but with the speed at which the chapter is released, I wonder how old we'll be by the time the story's over :p
Moonlight M3lody chapter 2 . 1/19/2014
Heavens. It was shocking to see your name in my inbox again. Felt like ancient time since I last step foot in this fandom, and I was like 'You're alive!" Two and half years, if I'm not mistaken?
No worries. I too, am a different person since our last correspondence. Time does that to us people. Besides, someone told me a good story is akin to a good wine. The more you let it ferment, to grow its distinct flavor, the better it becomes.

Trouble is stirring and the future doesn't seem so good. I'm interested in how you'll paint the political world of Gadoria and what is actually going on. Can't say much this early but I'm waiting for the next development. Hopefully the group could see something is amiss and not fall to the rumors. Having them all storming Gadoria for some adventures would be cool, as unlikely as that be.
Lil'MissEya chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
I wan' more chapterrrs
Sanluris chapter 1 . 11/28/2011
Is the sword Chloe talked about the Eternal Sword from Symphonia? I think that's the name of the sword in Symphonia anyway...I might have forgotten.

Anyway, this is a good start-just enough to make me curious about what'll happen next. And not to mention the dialogue in the description about Chloe assassinating the king...was the mask the reason for her doing that? If it controls the wearer maybe that's why she did it... (that's my guess anyway, I don't exactly know).

And I wonder what she wants to see Senel for.

The mask thing reminds me of the weird mask Lloyd wore to keep his identity hidden; that was funny because the game kept referring to other characters like Loni, Kyle, and Judas.

If you're still working on this story I'd like to read more. Again it's a good start!