Reviews for Mental
Snape24 chapter 1 . 7/5/2013
iCarly episode iLostMyMind
Pickle The Fangirl chapter 2 . 3/29/2013
You should make it longer, it's really epic!
Pickle The Fangirl chapter 1 . 3/29/2013
It's based off of that iCarly episode when Sam checks in to Troubled Waters beecause she likes Freddie, right? Anyway, this is really good, please write more.
LoveSparkle chapter 2 . 10/29/2012
Hahaha :) Cool Story!
maddiet123 chapter 2 . 1/25/2012
i honestly think you should make a longer version and make like the episode and Budda Bob should be "Logan's mom" cause in the episode Spencer was "Sam's mom" but it's just a it's good!
Jagan chapter 2 . 12/12/2011
This was so friggin cute:) You did an amazing job and I liked that you based it on icarly, but it was still it's own story. :) Nice work.
SEDDIEEEE chapter 1 . 9/4/2011
SEDDIEEEEEEE
Jaganlicious chapter 2 . 8/27/2011
Awwwww I love this very very much and made me smile 3

I liked as James quickly read the chart the doctor and knew it was him, I guess that Logan had already given him some signs, hmm.

Many thank you for writing this beautiful story, excellent job! D
MusicLuvr16 chapter 1 . 8/26/2011
I already knew I mean when I read the title and about the story, I new its the same with the show of iCarly I lost my mind!
Bigtimebitch chapter 2 . 8/26/2011
Cute :)
littlewonders914 chapter 2 . 8/25/2011
Aww that was so cute and you did a great job adding a BTR twist onto the plotline and making it a whole new story from one same idea. And James saying Freddies line made my day!
TheLovelyRusher chapter 2 . 8/25/2011
very funny! And the end was cute AND sexy so yay! Great job!
BVBArmy-For-The-World chapter 1 . 8/25/2011
ICARLY! ILOST MY MIND! I loved that episode! And doing Big Time Rush like that is AWESOME! I love Jagan! Cutest couple ever! WOO-HOO!
Perving chapter 1 . 8/25/2011
Ahaha I loved this :D Aww, Logieee, its COMPLETELY normal to love James...I mean come on, who don't? :D. It was adorable that he texted with perfect vocabulary :) Its just so Logie:). And yep, I know exactly what it's based on: iGo Mental:)...At least I think thats the name of it...Its the new iCarly episode where Sam checks herself in:) Anyways, I loved this very much.
TangiblyYours chapter 2 . 8/25/2011
Okay, this was absolutely amazing. The entire premise, Logan checking himself into a mental hospital because that's the ONLY way he can feasibly comprehending having feelings for James...I can't even. I loved the ending so much, what James said, it was just perfect.

Thank you for sharing this! :D