Reviews for How to Piss Off Danny Fenton
fantasiedreamar chapter 1 . 3/23
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww awwwwwwwwwwwww awwwwwww awwwwwwww - x10000000 Awww that's how cute this was! _
Anju213 chapter 1 . 3/9
ilovethissomuchthank
*cough* more badass danny fics please*cough*
TheBoss3254 chapter 1 . 3/8
10/10 m8 - IGN

69/42, Got me shrekt in the gabber - Mountain Dew Blokes

13/37, Needs more memes - Dorito Blokes

Good job on the story, the Illuminati will be proud.
dracomilloy chapter 1 . 2/28
i have read this so many freakin times...I LOVE THIS SOOOO MUCH
wandertheworld31 chapter 1 . 2/23
Way adorable! Congratulations on a great first fan fiction!
FallingNarwhals chapter 1 . 1/8
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

HA!

I love these type of fics where Dash calls Danny Dan and he gets beat up!
Darth Synkka chapter 1 . 1/3
I thought a 76% was a B
bibliophilea chapter 1 . 12/9/2014
I really enjoyed it! You got Dash's point of view spot on, and I love how it took so much to really piss Danny off. And I loved Danny's immediate reaction after Dash called him 'Dan'. Only thing is, when Sam corrects Danny's grammar, she's wrong. In this case, it would be "Tucker and me", not "Tucker and I", because they're the objects of the sentence, not the subjects. A useful trick for when you're not sure when to use "WORDS and I" vs. "WORDS and me" is to just change the whole thing to "I" or "me" and see if it fits grammatically. In this case, "You call me your boy" works better than "You call I your boy", so the correct form would be "Tucker and me".
El0ndon chapter 1 . 11/29/2014
Omg i was freaking squeeling throughout the whole fic! I Love the whole sweet, sexy, and powerful Danny u got goin on here! I always felt the show didnt do him justice...
Danyu chapter 1 . 11/25/2014
Very nice. Thanks for sharing.
Shadow 4146 chapter 1 . 11/22/2014
Wow dash got owned awesome.
Wildrop chapter 1 . 9/27/2014
Hah. That was fun to watch. Thanks for the story!
Darklordcomp chapter 1 . 8/31/2014
excellent
scheffelman chapter 1 . 8/6/2014
I really liked it. I never thought Dash would go as far as to kissing Sam and calling Danny by his jerky future self (Dan). Dash succeeded in pissing Danny off and got the crap beat out of him. Do I think you should do a sequel? Yes, yes I do.
TrueReader1597 chapter 1 . 7/15/2014
I think a sequel would be great, and for this being your first I congratulate you for a job well done.