Reviews for How to Piss Off Danny Fenton
a-d Pilot chapter 1 . 9/25
Damn. You were so close.

Dash having a bad day? Sure.
Danny having a good week being unusual? Hadn't really considered it but you make good points.
Danny and Sam being on the edge of dating and insecure about it? Believable.
That Dash's bad day is mirrored darkly by Danny's good one? It happens. And might be an indicator of something more. Whether psychological or supernatural.
Dash manages to convince Danny to fight him? A little disappointing that it happened so quickly without Dash going through a few hilarious try/fail cycles with the classic "Nice Job Breaking it Hero" punchline, but believable.
Danny easily beats him? A little surprising, but believable when you consider that even if it was as Danny Phantom, he's had a lot of real world combat experience. Something was bound to filter over.

But right at the end...
Danny turning into a badass, sex symbol, alpha male? Le sigh.
Sam, "Independent, women's and animals' rights activist, ultra-recyclo vegetarian, cliche-hating Sam" nearly fainting when Danny says she's 'his girl'? I've not paid attention to the series in a long time, but the Sam you describe seems more likely to be ticked off than pleased at such behavior. Even though you made it clear she likes him.

I'm guessing you knew that part would be iffy.
Why'd you decide to go with it?
TheColorsofSand chapter 1 . 9/20
Genuinely amusing...
TheCopyUniverse chapter 1 . 8/14
Draco Dormiens Nunquam Titillandus, Dash. The kinder the person is, the worse it becomes when they snap. This piece is excellent.
That... WAS AWESOME! (amazed) DANNY TOTALLY KICKED DASHES BUTT! IT WAS JUST WOW AND AWESOME AND AMAZING AND AWESOME AND JUST WHOA! MINDED BLOWN! IT WAS JUST (makes an explosion sound with mouth) Man I wish I could do that to the bully who bullys me at school. Ok I going. Later :P
Kimori Takahashi chapter 1 . 7/21
you should definately do a squeal for this!
I love it!
SmokeyWolf13 chapter 1 . 7/21
Honestly, writing fight scenes are one of the hardest things to do. And honestly, this is one of the best written fight scenes I've ever read. I really liked this. :)
Dianthus Caryophyllus chapter 1 . 7/20
Okay, hate to be the grammar Nazi (sorry not sorry), but Danny was right when he said "You call Tucker and me your boys." Tucker and I is incorrect. You wouldn't say "You call I your boy all the time." That's horrendous! You would say "You call me your boy all the time." So "me" is correct in this instance instead of "I". People mix that up all the time, don't worry. Overall, the story was cute. :)
Serulium chapter 1 . 7/9
That was amazing! I loved the way Danny acted and what he said to Sam at the end. That was sweet! I also liked the way Danny was keeping his temper under control for a while until it was too much. The beat up of Dash was satisfying.
Danny Phantom Overlord chapter 1 . 7/8
I read this aloud to myself and that fight scene was awesome
write a sequal please!
I like it
Fati Sid chapter 1 . 6/17
WOW..! This is the best Danny/Sam fic I've ever read..! The possessiveness of Danny was just awesome..! I like it how you portrayed Danny.. Loved it Totally..!
Thank you sooo much for writing this.. :)
Fati Sid
Candy Phantom chapter 1 . 5/7
CrystalBud chapter 1 . 5/5
Love it!
Cindy M 19 chapter 1 . 5/4
I love the story, your first fanfic is very good and I can always read and re-read the story