Reviews for How to Piss Off Danny Fenton
DPfan chapter 1 . 10/30
DASH GOT HIS SORRY ASS HANDED TO HIM! YAAAAS YOU'RE A GREAT AUTHOR!
Incredibly written! Hilarious and CUTE
DannyPhantomPhandom chapter 1 . 5/27
The first chapter... It all fits Dash so perfectly...
YumaCDeSennMC chapter 1 . 3/13
*Smile starts forming as the anger starts*
I like this so far..
*Reads more and gasps*
I am not the only one who made Danny despise that name, "Dan". NO one calls him that, and gets away with it. XD
*Reads the Fight* Niiice.
*Reads ending*
Oh my... I loved this :)
The fight could be a little more.. refined? I personally don't like huge blocks of text, so I got a little lost.. but overall, this was AMAZING!
KitKat816 chapter 1 . 2/7
I'd LOVE to see a sequel of this, it was EPIC! NOTE TO SELF: Should DF ever end up falling into this world out of a parallel dimension or whatever, Do. Not. Piss. Him. OFF!
-cackles evilly- YESSSSSSSSSS! I LOVE FICS LIKE THIS! xD I'm DEFINITELY reading the sequel!
Snaked chapter 1 . 8/12/2016
XDDDDDDD I love this! I was grinning almost all the time!
TimeZone13 chapter 1 . 8/10/2016
This the best and funniest one-shot I ever read
1 One Piece Fan chapter 1 . 8/4/2016
awesome
Guest chapter 1 . 7/22/2016
Usually, I hate DP fics where Danny hurts others (not countkng ghosts) because I like to think he would never want to harm anyone cuz he's the good guy. But this is downright AWESOME! Keep u the good work! :)
xoxo chapter 1 . 6/15/2016
Tucker be stuck watching over them. haha
Phoenixbird56 chapter 1 . 4/29/2016
Your not sure you did a good job. That is the worst statment in the world. I love your story and you should keep writing! Congrats on a awesome story!
MiNiGiIOI chapter 1 . 4/14/2016
wow loving it
if you havent already totally do a sequal!
LunaStar44 chapter 1 . 3/29/2016
WOW! I loved how you made Danny so possessive and nonchalant. That's how I would image him, especially with the years of ghost hunting experience he's had. You did an amazing job
soooo chapter 1 . 2/7/2016
It actually was 'Tucker and me.' 'Tucker and I' would have been incorrect.