Reviews for How to Piss Off Danny Fenton
Usually, I hate DP fics where Danny hurts others (not countkng ghosts) because I like to think he would never want to harm anyone cuz he's the good guy. But this is downright AWESOME! Keep u the good work! :)
xoxo chapter 1 . 6/15
Tucker be stuck watching over them. haha
i be a flame bird chapter 1 . 4/29
Your not sure you did a good job. That is the worst statment in the world. I love your story and you should keep writing! Congrats on a awesome story!
MiNiGiIOI chapter 1 . 4/14
wow loving it
if you havent already totally do a sequal!
LunaStar44 chapter 1 . 3/29
WOW! I loved how you made Danny so possessive and nonchalant. That's how I would image him, especially with the years of ghost hunting experience he's had. You did an amazing job
soooo chapter 1 . 2/7
It actually was 'Tucker and me.' 'Tucker and I' would have been incorrect.
Cabbit and the Weasel chapter 1 . 1/29
I just love stories where Danny goes all Badass on someone lol
setesm chapter 1 . 1/12
I really, really loved this. I loved your after note too. If this was just your first attempt at a fanfic then I am excited to see more. You did a beautiful job :D
YokaiAngel chapter 1 . 12/22/2015
Amazing~
ShinyMudkipGal chapter 1 . 11/15/2015
This is one of the best fighting Dash fics I've ever read.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/12/2015
you are a genius I love you for this fanfic its perfect no slash few curses and only from the jerk doofus I think you did a great job for Pete's sakes I can barely type I keep holding in my laughter from this it is perfect thank you
Specter14 chapter 1 . 11/7/2015
Lollllll xD NEVER piss off Danny or you're officially doomed
Great fanfic! :3
fireworks700 chapter 1 . 10/29/2015
I LOVE IT
Great chapter 1 . 10/27/2015
Hmm, you did an AWESOME job. I love it! Looking forward to more!
a-d Pilot chapter 1 . 9/25/2015
Damn. You were so close.

Dash having a bad day? Sure.
Danny having a good week being unusual? Hadn't really considered it but you make good points.
Danny and Sam being on the edge of dating and insecure about it? Believable.
That Dash's bad day is mirrored darkly by Danny's good one? It happens. And might be an indicator of something more. Whether psychological or supernatural.
Dash manages to convince Danny to fight him? A little disappointing that it happened so quickly without Dash going through a few hilarious try/fail cycles with the classic "Nice Job Breaking it Hero" punchline, but believable.
Danny easily beats him? A little surprising, but believable when you consider that even if it was as Danny Phantom, he's had a lot of real world combat experience. Something was bound to filter over.

But right at the end...
Danny turning into a badass, sex symbol, alpha male? Le sigh.
Sam, "Independent, women's and animals' rights activist, ultra-recyclo vegetarian, cliche-hating Sam" nearly fainting when Danny says she's 'his girl'? I've not paid attention to the series in a long time, but the Sam you describe seems more likely to be ticked off than pleased at such behavior. Even though you made it clear she likes him.

I'm guessing you knew that part would be iffy.
Why'd you decide to go with it?