Reviews for How to Piss Off Danny Fenton
TheCopyUniverse chapter 1 . 8/14
Draco Dormiens Nunquam Titillandus, Dash. The kinder the person is, the worse it becomes when they snap. This piece is excellent.
That... WAS AWESOME! (amazed) DANNY TOTALLY KICKED DASHES BUTT! IT WAS JUST WOW AND AWESOME AND AMAZING AND AWESOME AND JUST WHOA! MINDED BLOWN! IT WAS JUST (makes an explosion sound with mouth) Man I wish I could do that to the bully who bullys me at school. Ok I going. Later :P
Kimori Takahashi chapter 1 . 7/21
you should definately do a squeal for this!
I love it!
SmokeyWolf13 chapter 1 . 7/21
Honestly, writing fight scenes are one of the hardest things to do. And honestly, this is one of the best written fight scenes I've ever read. I really liked this. :)
Dianthus Caryophyllus chapter 1 . 7/20
Okay, hate to be the grammar Nazi (sorry not sorry), but Danny was right when he said "You call Tucker and me your boys." Tucker and I is incorrect. You wouldn't say "You call I your boy all the time." That's horrendous! You would say "You call me your boy all the time." So "me" is correct in this instance instead of "I". People mix that up all the time, don't worry. Overall, the story was cute. :)
Serulium chapter 1 . 7/9
That was amazing! I loved the way Danny acted and what he said to Sam at the end. That was sweet! I also liked the way Danny was keeping his temper under control for a while until it was too much. The beat up of Dash was satisfying.
Danny Phantom Overlord chapter 1 . 7/8
I read this aloud to myself and that fight scene was awesome
write a sequal please!
I like it
Fati Sid chapter 1 . 6/17
Hey!
WOW..! This is the best Danny/Sam fic I've ever read..! The possessiveness of Danny was just awesome..! I like it how you portrayed Danny.. Loved it Totally..!
Thank you sooo much for writing this.. :)
Regards,
Fati Sid
Candy Phantom chapter 1 . 5/7
Awesomeness
CrystalBud chapter 1 . 5/5
Love it!
Cindy M 19 chapter 1 . 5/4
I love the story, your first fanfic is very good and I can always read and re-read the story
fantasiedreamar chapter 1 . 3/23
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww awwwwwwwwwwwww awwwwwww awwwwwwww - x10000000 Awww that's how cute this was! _
Anju213 chapter 1 . 3/9
ilovethissomuchthank
*cough* more badass danny fics please*cough*