Reviews for How I became an Imperial Agent
moody bloom chapter 1 . 1/10/2013
Right, as your lovely wife suggested, I'm poking you for more Summers. I'm sure there's a lot of good stuff to be told about where he goes from here.

*pokepokepoke*

As far as this piece was concerned: I love how everything fell together so neatly to bring him into Intelligence. The detail in his trip across the battlefield was really engaging. I also liked the hint of there being a little bit of a softy hiding in there ;)

Hope you consider coming back to Summers!
Laryn Chillbreeze chapter 1 . 1/8/2013
100th review! I figured it would be a good idea to post it here, since I never actually WROTE a review for this fic. Saying "good job, hon" and actually writing up something are two different things, and the fic which inspired one of the main characters for my story deserves at least a little love. So anyway...
*clears throat*

Normally I can't stand the Empire, and that damned XO is part of the reason. However, your character creates some hope that even that forsaken government has some redeeming qualities. Certainly nice to know it's largely the muckity-mucks mucking things up for everyone else, and not as widespread a problem as it seems from the outside.
It's interesting how ruthless your character can be when it's necessary, despite apparently having a heart of gold. If you ever do a followup piece, I'd like to hear why he doesn't have any family. He had to have come from somewhere, after all.

I know real life makes a lot of demands on your time, but don't give up writing. You're good at it!
Rocco13 chapter 1 . 8/27/2011
Nice freakin fanfic.
Dr. Tal chapter 1 . 8/27/2011
That was a fun read! Nice to see an officer who actually gives a damn! Can't wait for the Old Republic! Though have to upgrade the graphics card on my current one though...even though I've already pre-ordered

Dr. Tal