Reviews for Cold Case Love
Renylee chapter 3 . 9/30/2011
Ah! I knew it! History...Nice casual beginning to their story. The love scene? Wow. A little racy for me, but that's just me...again, well done and thoughtful. Pocket pouch..what was that? We call it a flask. It must be called something else, as well...that threw me for a minute. I'm impressed with your writing ability and especially the little details, which make all the difference. :)
Renylee chapter 2 . 9/30/2011
Hi! Sorry so late! I read this chapter and really liked it! Especially the Gibbs slap he gave himself! Btw, it's Old Spice, not All spice, but no biggie. I look forward to seeing some of their history? Maybe that's to come. Overall, good job!
CSIMiamiObsessed chapter 2 . 9/26/2011
Wow! This is awesome! I LOVE how descriptive you are!

I can't wait for more!
H.I. Fanfiction chapter 5 . 9/26/2011
SMUT PLEASE! Great chapter! Hugs... - E. :-)
bbfan chapter 5 . 9/26/2011
Very hot! Loved how you had her straddling him. Nice! I also enjoyed that she really got to him... 'feeling his hardness and obvious pleasure of the situation beneath her earning a low growl and an 'Oh, god' from the man beneath her, it only being heard by her.'
dolphinsiren is me chapter 2 . 9/26/2011
Good chapter ! I love how you play with their inner emotions and how what they are feeling inside appears in their body language.
StuntedDarkness chapter 1 . 9/26/2011
I like it very well written I'm interested on how this will play out.
Flame177123 chapter 4 . 9/25/2011
Mmmm. This shall be interesting. :D
SunsetsAndSweetDreams chapter 4 . 9/24/2011
I rather like this :) I'm intrigued to see what will happen next. I have to say, though, seventeen seems a little young, even for Gibbs! But I still like it, and I like this side of Gibbs too :) x
Justin chapter 1 . 9/22/2011
loved it. loved the Gibbs-Ruby spark ;) creative ;)x

gonna review your other two chapters.

keep writing.. xx

Love it!

Hugs...

- Erynn. :-]
bbfan chapter 3 . 9/7/2011
Nice chapter. Sweet and tender.
bbfan chapter 2 . 8/31/2011
Creepy double homicide! Nice addition to your story. Love the way you finished this chapter... lead in to the next!
Renylee2 chapter 1 . 8/27/2011
Hi! I loved it! Very intriguing and I look forward to reading the rest! Thanks for sharing!
47 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »