Reviews for Thaw
PrincessIzzy chapter 12 . 9/27
Indeed I do not dare!
The dead dragonfly thingy makes me go all "awwww"...
I think that this is the best, most realistic piece of Pride And Prejudice fanfiction I have ever read! Thank you so much!
Jansfamily4 chapter 12 . 8/20
I have seen this book for a long time and have never read it...until today. Delightful. Thank you for sharing this with us. I loved her humor throughout. As I said...Delightful
2lulu2 chapter 12 . 8/15
That was really cute and so unique. Fun!
I loved this! I loved this so much! Thank you! You are beautiful!
muffinmom chapter 12 . 5/20
I was a bit hesitant to read an epistolary style story but you drew me in very quickly. I loved how the story developed! Also loved seeing how Elizabeth eventually learned to love her husband. Swoon!
Thank you so much for sharing a fabulous very enjoyable story!
norarob1956sis chapter 12 . 5/17
I am quite glad I came across this story. I read this in one setting and wished that it was longer.I will be keeping my eyes open for more stories by this arthur.
ebdarcy.qt4good chapter 12 . 4/9
Interesting wa to convey the story through letters! Good work
KMH1 chapter 12 . 3/16
Well done. I was impressed with how well you were able to tell a story solely by letters. Your research and anecdotes were interwoven brilliantly. Thanks for sharing!
Amanda Pall chapter 12 . 3/1
You are a genius in writing this era! I can't wait for more. You really should have this published!
CallmeSuzanne chapter 12 . 2/20
I must admit that I also find myself sometimes on trouble with thinking of at least one clever thing to say in a review. Sometimes the story is so good and pleasant to read, the characters are interesting and well-portrait and the style is so natural and funny that I can think only of one dull thing to say - and even a half-clever one might offend an author. Well, maybe if I liked it less, I might be able to talk about it more. However, I hope you shall not be offended by my dull and cliché, yet honest words: I think that you wrote a great story, an enjoyable one and I feel most obligated to thank you for that.
analise17 chapter 12 . 2/19
This was utterly lovely and written with such attention to detail. thank you for sharing and well done!
snapify52 chapter 12 . 2/9
A very charming and entertaining story. I love the conceit of Lettice Thompson conspiring to compromise Miss Elizabeth with a man she was known to dislike. However I feel that while the story is resolved the last few chapters lack the polish and depth of the start. I feel very bad to complain, because your story was a pleasure to read, but the epistles seemed to become more distant as Elizabeth began to feel more strongly, which is exactly where I, as a reader, want more. Also, I hoped to hear more of the back story re: the fall (or push?) into the pond and hoped that as the plot re: Wickham was tidied up, so too would that incident and causes. Thank you for a very enjoyable read and forgive my criticisms.
snapify52 chapter 5 . 2/9
This story is delightful! The characters are very well drawn and the pacing just so. Thanks for the joy you are giving me!