Reviews for Thaw
roseberrygirl chapter 12 . 17h
You know what I loved most about this story? How restrained you were, you teased, you hinted. Some FF takes the plot and spoon feeds it to you, but you were coy. The little mentions here and there were like little prompts for the imagination rather then brutal shoves. It takes a lot of talent to do restraint in writing well, to get the balance right, and you excelled here.
4everEllen chapter 1 . 19h
Such a sweet story!I enjoyed it very much, thank you for posting!

Love from Brazil,
Ellen.
Hedwig chapter 12 . 5/23
Highly enjoyable. I liked the glimpses into Elizabeth's life and how her feelings changed.
Arwen Lune chapter 12 . 4/10
Ohh, this was very charming. I especially loved Sam Reynolds and how his presence showed Lizzie a side of Darcy she wasn't seeing. And that last letter was a lovely snappy closure :-)
LitAddict chapter 12 . 3/18
This was a lovely, lovely story. I love epistolary novels, and this fanfiction ranks up there with a few of my favorites. (For instance have you read Sorcery and Cecelia by Patricia C Wrede and Caroline Stevermere? This reminded me of it). And your footnotes were wonderful as well! Thanks so much for writing it.
Basil Allegri chapter 12 . 3/3
Well researched and footnoted. I liked the comments. The letters show a lot about Jane and Elizabeth's relationships and how open they are with each other. It was a great way to see more of Elizabeth's character developed as well!
JrTT chapter 3 . 2/28
lolol "squealing like a little piglet"
JrTT chapter 2 . 2/28
lol
Srbcarson chapter 12 . 2/17
I've been hit or miss on stories based solely on letters, but I thoroughly enjoyed this. :) Thank you for writing it!
someone chapter 1 . 2/7
This fanfiction is so cool! Omg! I wish I hadn't already read it so I could read it again for the first time! I'm so frustrated it's finished! Although the story is over I mean... Your fanfiction is like this kind of book you read really quickly, then when it's over, you're like "wow where is the rest?" and then you realize it's over, and you wish you wear still reading it... Anyway great job !
tanseynz chapter 12 . 10/26/2014
Most impressed with this. It was amusing and provoking by turns, and beautifully subtle. Your Elizabeth's perspective of her acquaintances when writing to her sister is wonderfully frank - you can just see these people! Lovely work!
Shojobaby chapter 12 . 10/10/2014
I absolutely love it! Your wording and tone is original yet still enough like Austen to put me right into the Regency era. I especially appreciate the footnotes. Very well done indeed!

God bless you.
asudg chapter 12 . 10/4/2014
Loved it. Very clever using done of Austen's best loved lines from her other works as well as P&P. charming and in character.
The M.H.T.of R chapter 12 . 9/29/2014
Well, now, what a delightful story! In character and beautifully written; it was a breath of refreshing air in a sea of bad P&P fan fiction. Well done.

Kudos!

Tsarina
alliekiwi chapter 12 . 6/16/2014
Such a fun story. I love the tone and wit of Elizabeth's letters.