Reviews for One Big Happy Weasley Family
Capecodcanal chapter 1 . 1/24
This is simultaneously both as hilarious and as depressing as can be. Wow! Thanks for this!
S chapter 1 . 7/4/2020
This is depressing. I’m still so annoyed and frustrated with JKR for not getting Harry and Hermione together and even more so for Hermione ending up with Ron of all people and Harry ending up with a fan girl. The travesty! I couldn’t see this as a parody, but thanks for writing your own frustration out in your own way.
Concolor44 chapter 1 . 11/25/2019
I am 100% in agreement with your assessment of the Crapilogue. Excellent work, this.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/16/2019
This shit deserves some serious prize
Hank1967 chapter 1 . 10/31/2019
After two divorces, I find your story actually does make sense as a genuine meditation on the nature of love. ;-) And yeah, JKR completely bolloxed the romantic angle of this story. I believe even she admits it now (just don't ask me for the source as I didn't save it). At the time of that revelation, it really pissed off all of us H/G shippers. Yeah, I used to be one, but for reasons not found in canon. See Imogen's Carpe Diem for my reasons why. Great story. Now though, I ship H/Daphne. Decided I needed a change and found a whole new world of interesting stories/lost opportunities for the canon.

Great job on your story. Really enjoyed it. It definitely captures the despair of a failing marriage. Believe me, I should know...
PeacefullyJos chapter 1 . 10/16/2019
God this was just fucking neat. Incredibly funny.
Marc the Unruly chapter 1 . 5/22/2019
Looks like love potions to me. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 3/20/2019
Names his son those names... it makes me vomit. And the 2 sherlocks did not figure out they want each other by now. dig it close how they should feel.
MoriganaMarie chapter 1 . 2/26/2019
Awe... No... I seriously hate Ginny. Never ever liked her. This just made it so sad because that is so how I seen the end with JK's books. Total crappy feel goods! But you wrote it well. :)
dizzy-bird chapter 1 . 2/7/2019
This was hilarious, it made me laugh out loud! Poor Harry and his unfortunately named children.

Thank you for making the admittedly bland epilogue more bearable!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/31/2018
All in all, I enjoyed this fic except for one scene.

Snape didn't have true love for Lily. He put her on a pedestal and loved her in a creepy, obsessed way, while Lily and James had love, respect, and understanding for each other.

Let's put it this way. A redneck comes to school and bullies black people, calling them the N-word and other things. Another guy, seeing the teachers aren't doing anything to stop it, decides to serve justice himself. Is it the right method? No. But it's understandable. James is a much better person than Snape and I will never understand why people bash him while idolizing Snape. James grew up while Snape remained an unrepentant bully.
vickety chapter 1 . 9/25/2018
I wish for all these problems to be solved!
This was really good though.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/19/2018
i wish you had resolved the tragedy rather than just expressing what we were all thinking about canon.
missgsmith51 chapter 1 . 5/7/2018
It looks to me like Draco and Ginny might have some connection, Ron and Luna might be carrying torches for each other, and Harry and Hermione need to get outta Dodge immediately - and together. Molly would have a cow, I'm sure; but the other six might find lives that were worth living. It's sad that four kids allowed the expectations of one overbearing love potions mistress control who married whom and ruin four lives.
romycullen chapter 1 . 1/3/2018
I'm laughing so much I've choked on my own saliva

HOW I HATE THAT BLOODY EPILOGUE LORD GRACIOUS!
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »