Reviews for The Right Thing
Hawkwing-Mistkit chapter 1 . 4/22/2013
holycrap. i think ive seen that picture!
nkwhimseycornergmail.com chapter 2 . 9/7/2011
wow - that was so different from what i've ever read, and i've read-ahem-

like, hundreds of ncis fics. (yes, need to get a life, i know, but not right now.) and not only was it different and surprising, but really, really good! so many times authors don't hit the mark with something like this, especially the supernatural, and yeah, ziva HAD to go and hit the winchester's car of all vehicles! bet deano was really pissed. I can so see jethro and tony in hell with each other and actually enjoying it!
kweandee chapter 2 . 9/7/2011
lmao... :)
123claire123 chapter 2 . 9/7/2011
"Because we both know that they would end up aking over!"

lol :)
deanstheman chapter 2 . 9/7/2011
Ha! Never thought gibbs and Tony being in hell could be homorous but I was smiling the whole time! Glad you continued this one :)
Ayjah chapter 2 . 9/7/2011
lol they would take the place over in a day or two!
FallenAngel chapter 1 . 9/3/2011
Okay I like this story but don't understand something. What did Tony do that was so damning? How did he screw up essentially? If you're saying that he shouldn't have gotten drunk and thus Ziva & Abby wouldn't have been there, that just doesn't work for me. They are both adults and were supporting a friend, that's their own actions and Tony should be allowed to breakdown in moments of tragedy if his actions don't directly hurt another. It seemed (I know, I know bad card) vaguely sexist. They are not children, they are equals. Therefore they are not his watch and he is not theirs. I just don't understand Gibbs' anger before Tony makes the deal. He wasn't the driver thus he wasn't at fault. If the story was presented that he simply loved them and felt them more important than he that works because it's an act of love, not guilt and in character for Tony, but he owed no debt. Please help me understand :)
Aeidhryn chapter 1 . 8/27/2011
Hmm... wow. I found this through Saisoto.

And now I am quite confused. I thing Saisoto's branched off of your short "at the door" conversation. Because McGee's alive in her work.

Anyways, thanks for that.
deanstheman chapter 1 . 8/24/2011
Oh I didn't see that twist at the end coming! Poor Tony - he didn't know what Gibbs had done but that has to suck for Gibbs to have sacrificed his soul just for ten years for Tony instead of a full life and knowing Tonys going to join him a year after he goes downstairs, but he would have done the exact same thing and he can't deny that. Interesting to see where this is going.
kweandee chapter 1 . 8/24/2011