Reviews for Is This Art Or Is It Just Pleased To See Me?
TheCauldron chapter 1 . 6/6
*spits my tea, giggling* well, ok then?
runespoor magic chapter 1 . 5/25
Really funny. Incredibly well written.
I can honestly say that was the weirdest fic I've ever read. Yet, strangely enjoyable. So thanks for both broadening my art horizons and making me smile.
Jessica chapter 1 . 1/1
I love this! Omg. Cas is AWESOME. The humor, the sexual organ art...ugh, I just love it.
slytherinshadowhunter67 chapter 1 . 11/8/2015
You are a brilliant writer, even if you make me snort out my coffee :3 I'm going through all your stories and hell, I really like them! :D
SalieriSin chapter 1 . 7/16/2015
(sorry, too lazy to log in)

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Like, seriously, what was that?
God I can't stop laughing, this is hilarious! "No pressure" and Dean's paper, my God, I'll never get over it!
Miravisu chapter 1 . 6/21/2015
*cackles*
Ohyes, there's internships, and there's internships, alright!
I thought I was gong to die of laughter when Dean eyed his new workplace!
Llewlyn chapter 1 . 4/11/2015
This is crazy beautiful.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/21/2015
I adored this! I'm sure you get this all the time, but I'd love if you extended it!
Eloise chapter 1 . 11/1/2014
This sounds exactly like my ex-boyfriend from undergrad. Like, I'm slightly hyperventilating from laughing and have the sudden urge to google him... (Better not, he's into some strange art and I don't know if my eyes can handle that today.) Anyways, good read!
Guesticles chapter 1 . 10/29/2014
This is genuinely the weirdest and most hilarious thing I have ever read. I can't even remember how I found it, all I can say is thank you for being weird enough to write something as amazingly fucked up as this. Seriously, thanks.
ShriQuinn chapter 1 . 10/3/2014
I loved it by the way. You had me laughing in hysterics at some parts. XD

SQ
Diphylleia Grayi chapter 1 . 9/25/2014
What the fuck did I just read
i-am-casass chapter 1 . 9/23/2014
XD This Cas kinda reminds me of endverse!Cas. This is really funny.
Scarf Sociopath chapter 1 . 7/23/2014
I loved this on a higher level than I thought I would.