Reviews for Never Again
Cereal-Killa chapter 1 . 3/4/2013
Poor, awkward Ichigo. lol

Dah, I stumbled upon this and like exploded, IchiRuki is like, my Bleach OTP (at least when it comes to straight pairings- I'm a little to obsessed with Grimm/Ichi to be considered healthy at this point) and you write Duncan/Courtney which is my super mega OTP forever and just gahhh I'm dying *explodes*

:3 Super cute. I liked when he threw the flowers and then had to run back for them, haha, so silly Ichigo
quorra laraex chapter 1 . 8/26/2011
i love this! it totally gave me butterflies because it was perfectly them. i could envision this whole scene in my head, and man, i really wish it would happen. :)
animeluver0902 chapter 1 . 8/26/2011
Haha. Poor Ichigo!

Great story!
Poisonfish chapter 1 . 8/25/2011
Heehee! Very cute! And very in-character. Good job!
Prizz chapter 1 . 8/25/2011
That's it? Too short! But it was a nice start. And I like the way you write. I hope this wont be the last time I read IchiRuki from you. :)
JustGrace13 chapter 1 . 8/24/2011
I really liked the idea - I think it was a little weird when Rukia ran inside. She could've given them back or something and gotten the same message across. Anyway, very cute
KagomeInu8 chapter 1 . 8/24/2011
lol poor rukia! ichigo freaked her out a liiiittle too much with the flower thing. good going renji. xD

nice oneshot!
lililing14 chapter 1 . 8/24/2011
I think you did a really nice job at describing things because I was really able to invision what everything looked like. Since I have only seen one and a half episodes of Bleach, this helped a lot! I also liked how you used a variety of words from your vocabulary. I will say that I found this story some what funny, at the idea of Ichigo getting mad...he is very cute like that. _

This is a very enjoyable piece of fanfiction, especially when you didn't take all day writing it. :)