Reviews for 120 witchling moments
RoseQuartz1 chapter 9 . 10/22/2013
AAAAAAWWWWWWW. THA WAS SO CUTE AND AWESOME! XD I LUV IT! XD
PippElulu chapter 9 . 10/14/2013
*heart eyes* Kawaii :)

Sorry if I seem a bit fangirlish and for... creeping you out on our first encounter, but this is really good. I enjoyed reading it all and all. Can't wait for the next chapter :)
Wingless Symphony chapter 8 . 7/21/2013
I must say, this little one-shot collection is wonderful, depressing, and adorable! I meant to review back when chapter 7 was out, but I don't think I had an account at the time... But now I can!

And if you're still taking requests, could you write a Hana or Pop centric chapter? I think that might be interesting. _
RoseQuartz1 chapter 8 . 7/15/2013
No. FUJIOS'S JEALOUS! XD XD XD XD XD XD XD
RoseQuartz1 chapter 5 . 5/13/2013
Aw, poor Onpu. :(
Guardien angala chapter 7 . 11/6/2012
I request an Aiko x yes but my sis wanted a cute thing were hana annoys aiko to death,until she kissed her and she doest want a fanfic accont
Guest chapter 7 . 10/12/2012
Hey here's an idea
KotakexDoremi: Rejection
FujioxHazuki: Breathe Again
LeonxAiko: Eyes
TooruxOnpu: Autumn

PLEASE
Even if you have already done these couples can you please just do this as a favour?
PippElulu chapter 5 . 10/11/2012
TooruxOnpu: Autumn

PLEASE
PippElulu chapter 7 . 10/11/2012
I love it
This is my favourite pairing
I really liked this
It would have made it better with a little 'chu'(kiss) at the end but I absolutely loved it anyway
MarsTwilight chapter 1 . 8/10/2012
Could you do one with Aiko and Leon about swimming? So maybe he challenges Aiko to a swimming race and wins? Even if it's just by a hair?
MarsTwilight chapter 7 . 8/6/2012
This is great please keep it up!
oolong-sama chapter 7 . 7/9/2012
Awww.
Aiko was so DEEP there.
Nice job!

Maybe an Onpu/Tooru fic? Where they co-star for a romantic movie, but Onpu didn't find out he was the main guy star until after she signed the contract?