Reviews for 120 witchling moments
PippElulu chapter 10 . 11/22/2015
I think this was a very interesting perspective. For a request, this was written rather impressively. Good job :) This chapter was amazing
123 chapter 10 . 11/22/2015
You can do one oneshot Kotadore or about KotakexLili? (she is my fan character she is alone girl like Masaru, shy like Hinata Hyuga and she have green eyes and dark bronw hair)
mysteryreader6626 chapter 2 . 10/4/2014
Please do 51 games and explain why Leon always challenge Aiko...I really want a reason beside Leon wanting to beat her, there has to be a special reason. Please do it!
mysteryreader6626 chapter 8 . 10/4/2014
P.s chapter 9, it is Fairytale not family...I think, but tell me if I am wrong.
mysteryreader6626 chapter 5 . 10/4/2014
*sob sob* that is so sad! Poor Onpu. This a wonderful chapter! Please update soon.
mysteryreader6626 chapter 9 . 10/4/2014
I LOVE IT! O M G! Please update, and do more FLAT4 with the Ojamajos! I LOVE those pairings! I love this story! Update, update, update, and update!
LunarSnowCat56 chapter 9 . 7/14/2014
Awesome story, cannot wait for the next chapter. Also can you do one for hadzuki and masaru.
RoseQuartz1 chapter 9 . 10/22/2013
AAAAAAWWWWWWW. THA WAS SO CUTE AND AWESOME! XD I LUV IT! XD
PippElulu chapter 9 . 10/14/2013
*heart eyes* Kawaii :)

Sorry if I seem a bit fangirlish and for... creeping you out on our first encounter, but this is really good. I enjoyed reading it all and all. Can't wait for the next chapter :)
Wingless Symphony chapter 8 . 7/21/2013
I must say, this little one-shot collection is wonderful, depressing, and adorable! I meant to review back when chapter 7 was out, but I don't think I had an account at the time... But now I can!

And if you're still taking requests, could you write a Hana or Pop centric chapter? I think that might be interesting. _
RoseQuartz1 chapter 8 . 7/15/2013
No. FUJIOS'S JEALOUS! XD XD XD XD XD XD XD
RoseQuartz1 chapter 5 . 5/13/2013
Aw, poor Onpu. :(
Guardien angala chapter 7 . 11/6/2012
I request an Aiko x yes but my sis wanted a cute thing were hana annoys aiko to death,until she kissed her and she doest want a fanfic accont