Reviews for 120 witchling moments
mysteryreader6626 chapter 2 . 10/4/2014
Please do 51 games and explain why Leon always challenge Aiko...I really want a reason beside Leon wanting to beat her, there has to be a special reason. Please do it!
mysteryreader6626 chapter 8 . 10/4/2014
P.s chapter 9, it is Fairytale not family...I think, but tell me if I am wrong.
mysteryreader6626 chapter 5 . 10/4/2014
*sob sob* that is so sad! Poor Onpu. This a wonderful chapter! Please update soon.
mysteryreader6626 chapter 9 . 10/4/2014
I LOVE IT! O M G! Please update, and do more FLAT4 with the Ojamajos! I LOVE those pairings! I love this story! Update, update, update, and update!
LunarSnowCat56 chapter 9 . 7/14/2014
Awesome story, cannot wait for the next chapter. Also can you do one for hadzuki and masaru.
RoseQuartz1 chapter 9 . 10/22/2013
AAAAAAWWWWWWW. THA WAS SO CUTE AND AWESOME! XD I LUV IT! XD
PippElulu chapter 9 . 10/14/2013
*heart eyes* Kawaii :)

Sorry if I seem a bit fangirlish and for... creeping you out on our first encounter, but this is really good. I enjoyed reading it all and all. Can't wait for the next chapter :)
Wingless Symphony chapter 8 . 7/21/2013
I must say, this little one-shot collection is wonderful, depressing, and adorable! I meant to review back when chapter 7 was out, but I don't think I had an account at the time... But now I can!

And if you're still taking requests, could you write a Hana or Pop centric chapter? I think that might be interesting. _
RoseQuartz1 chapter 8 . 7/15/2013
No. FUJIOS'S JEALOUS! XD XD XD XD XD XD XD
RoseQuartz1 chapter 5 . 5/13/2013
Aw, poor Onpu. :(
Guardien angala chapter 7 . 11/6/2012
I request an Aiko x yes but my sis wanted a cute thing were hana annoys aiko to death,until she kissed her and she doest want a fanfic accont
Guest chapter 7 . 10/12/2012
Hey here's an idea
KotakexDoremi: Rejection
FujioxHazuki: Breathe Again
LeonxAiko: Eyes
TooruxOnpu: Autumn

PLEASE
Even if you have already done these couples can you please just do this as a favour?
PippElulu chapter 5 . 10/11/2012